Anmeldelser (10.681)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. juni 2024

You definitely need this app if you want to save time on building pages from scratch. It's super easy to use, even if you can't code Liquid or only know basic HTML and CSS. The app has a variety of templates you can customize easily. It took me a bit to get used to the dashboard, and finding the right settings was a little tricky. But their support team is always ready to help and guide you through everything. Their awesome customer service makes this app a must-have.

Trunk Show Style
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
30. juni 2024

So far I have found it easy to build exactly what I want.
I asked for support for a few things today, my first day using PageFly, and the support team were amazing. They stayed with the support ticket until it was fully resolved. They were able to do a custom fix for me that I would never have been able to do myself. Thanks to Saeed on the tech support team for his professional & friendly support. What a great customer service person. I will happily keep growing my PageFly pages & recommending the PageFly app to everyone in my business network.
Thanks Saeed!

NATASHAS SKIN SPA
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 8. juli 2024

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support. Your review means a lot to me and my team and this is a huge motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Have a great day!

Saeed - PageFly Team

16. maj 2024

This is our go-to page building app because of how easy it is to work with. When i've gotten stuck with certain items not working properly, their customer service walked me through the solution and/ or created custom code for me. They are great to work with and Paula always helps out without a problem!

Exhart
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 25. maj 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!
Paula - PageFly Team

29. maj 2024

I had the pleasure of being helped by Paula. Who guided me straightforwardly through a coding issue ( I was scared to death) of doing any change to the code but she asked me to trust her and I did and it all worked well. I'm very happy with their platform.

Odièle
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 5. juni 2024

Thank you so much for the reviews. Glad to be a helping hand for you.

Please get back to us whenever you feel you need assistance.

Have a wonderful day

Paula - PageFly Team

26. april 2024

It is a very good app for custom page building, it allows you to do many things you normally would not be able to do. I like the fact that you can add products or collections to you custom pages. I always receive helpful and friendly support from all the staff I contact.

I would like to see the capability of a custom cart page, I think that is one area of Shopify that is limited by the theme that you are using. If you are looking for a custom landing page builder, this is a good one, I have been using it for several years now.

MED-TAC International Corp.
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 2. maj 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Junie | PageFly Team

27. juni 2024

AMAZING!! They are so super helpful and responsive. They really care about making sure I get my issues resolved and even have a team that can do reasonable paid requests if it's beyond the scope of the platform. Having something immediately respond instead of email back and forth is a GAME CHANGER. Thank you!!

Get The Mozy
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 30. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. Your satisfaction is our first priority.
We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us. We really appreciate it that much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Shami | PageFly Team

28. april 2024

The pagefly landing page builder is a great tool, albeit with a learning curve. But it's worth it in the end,

The end results are much more aesthetically pleasing that the normal shopify page,

One thing I must add here is there legendary support. I'd heard about their customer support being out of this world, but just got to experience it today (Shout out to Fiona!)

On a weekend, at a Saturday night, they managed to guide me with Loom Videos and Screenshots about what I was doing wrong. They even requested limited access to my store and fixed the issue.

AND THIS WAS ON THE FREE PLAN!!

In this day and age, such kindness in unheard off.

Keep up the great work!

Aim Delight
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 2. maj 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Fiona | PageFly Team

4. juli 2024

PageFly is easy to use and saves times...what's great about it is the customer service...there is always someone who can help you out if needed.

Destiny Boutique
Mere end 4 år bruger appen

Have a nice day!

Boo | PageFly Team

30. juni 2024

PageFly is awesome! This 3rd party app allows you to make so many customizations to your store and contains a ton of great templates that sets you up for success. It allows your store to stand out from other shopify stores! Recently I needed help that I was not able to figure out on my own so I reached out to the live chat. They were quick to respond and did whatever it took to solve my problem, which didn't take too long at all. Thanks to Syed he was able to solve my problem! I will continue to use PageFly and highly recommend others to as well!

GymSetter
7 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 8. juli 2024

WOW! It has really made my day here at PageFly to read your wonderful 5-star rating! We appreciate you spending the time to tell us about your experience. We are so grateful for your wonderful words, which are a great source of inspiration to continue going above and above.

Never forget that you may always contact us if you have any questions or need help. Please get in touch with us, and we will be pleased to assist you in any manner we can!

Thank you for choosing PageFly.

Sincere regards
Syed Azim | PageFly Team

29. maj 2024

Flexibility without having to learn liquid? Sign me up! I've been test driving the free demo and for the most part it's been really easy to use. I had one thing which really stumped me - adding a saved section to a page - but once efficient web chat later I was watching a loom video showing me exactly what to do. Support is top notch!

Mint of Hertford
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 5. juni 2024

We're thrilled with your review! It's customers like you who motivate us to keep delivering exceptional service.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,