PageFly Landing Page Builder , 9.559 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. januar 2024

The very convenient operation module and diverse template selection make your Shopify page rich, colorful, and engaging. The technical service team can always provide feasible solutions, solutions, and suggestions as soon as possible when you are most confused. A trustworthy app that is worth owning and recommending.

VIVIDMOO
Kina
4 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 8. januar 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Abed - PageFly Team

1. februar 2024

Support needs a lot of improvement, it's too slow to deal with a crisis, and the only option is through email. You don't have the option to select which email you'd like to receive a reply, which doesn't make sense, considering that there's more than one person working in the store. Another point is the page speed that declines heavily when using Pagefly and Klaviyo forms tend to not show up when you set them up on their page.

Webber Naturals
Mere end et år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 6. februar 2024

Hi,

On behalf of the entire PageFly team, I'd like to send you our sincere apology for the issues you faced with our app and our support team. We uphold ourselves to the highest standards and it pains me to acknowledge that we fell short in meeting your expectations.

We understand the importance of timely assistance, especially during critical situations. I would like to clarify that PageFly does provide 24/7 Live chat support, and the chat icon should be accessible throughout our application. Therefore, I am worrying that the chat icon did not show on our app when you login because of unknown reasons, for example clear cache. Could you please check and confirm with me about the live chat issue?

We want to ensure that we haven't missed any other tickets and want to reassure you that we are committed to resolving all your concerns. However, we would like more information about the specific problems you mentioned in your review so that we can provide better support and address any outstanding issues, including those related to page speed and Klaviyo form.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we want to make things right. Could you please provide more details about the issues you experienced so that we can investigate further and take the necessary steps to improve?

We also tried to reach out to you but no response so I really look forward to hearing from you soon and the opportunity to restore your trust in our service.

Best regards,

Kate - Customer Success Manager

24. januar 2024

I use it in Japan.
When I had a problem, they kindly told me how to solve it through chat.
This is an app that allows you to easily create beautiful pages.
I will be using it a lot from now on!

シザいもん
Japan
Cirka en måned bruger appen
PageFly svarede 26. januar 2024

Thank you for always trusting and supporting our PageFly.

We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us.

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a lovely day ahead

Junie | PageFly Team

11. januar 2024

Nice support! They helped me solve my issue step by step. Thank you very much. I like the Pagefly function.

Carlinkit Carplay Store
SAR Hongkong
Mere end et år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 15. januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Adrian - PageFly Team

5. januar 2024

Great customer service from Damilola. Problem solved in just a few minutes!

100% Recommend !!!

Stranded Hair Group
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 8. januar 2024

Thanks a bunch for your awesome PageFly review!

We truly appreciate your support. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Dami - PageFly Team

10. januar 2024

Pagefly is by far the best app I have ever used on Shopify and has the best customer service out of any company I've ever worked with. Within minutes they respond and within minutes I can usually have my problem solved. 9/10 issues I've been able to solve with their help.

Brigz Tattoos
USA
2 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 15. januar 2024

Hi,

I am glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything at any time. We're just a message away!

Abed | PageFly Team

Redigeret 6. januar 2024

I find the PageFly app easy to use for me as a beginner. I give 5 stars to Junie who assisted me to make edits to my landing page, she gave me notes to make my landing page looks better and helped me with clear instructions. I appreciate that free feedback from PageFly, so thank you :)
I love people from Pagefly because they're very helpful, even for other apps for shopify like e-mail marketing apps.

Crochet Design Patterns
Marokko
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 19. december 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm glad to know that I and the support team have been helpful to you. We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us. We really appreciate it that much!

Junie | PageFly Team

15. januar 2024

We were able to create a beautiful landing page with no previous website experience and without coding knowledge. Amazing! The support is kind and helpful too!

Rice n Jelly
Storbritannien
2 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 18. januar 2024

Fiona - PageFly Team

2. januar 2024

Team is fantastic, support is incredible! Fast and efficient. I installed another app that ruined my product pages and they were able to help me restore it quickly. Highly recommend.

Tiny Walls
Australien
9 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 4. januar 2024

Aasim - PageFly Team

27. januar 2024

As a web designer, Pagefly has been the platform I refer to my clients but it is only now that I had a hard time technically because my access was restricted. Customer Support has always been excellent because I can give them access. It was different this time. Saeed was very helpful even if I could not give him admin access, he was very patient with me and he saved me a lot of time. Hopefully, we can transfer all the old landing pages smoothly from now on to Pagefly. Thank you, Saeed.

sensitivaesmeralda.com
Italien
9 dage bruger appen
PageFly svarede 31. januar 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Saeed - PageFly Team