Anmeldelser (10.678)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
25. maj 2024

I use it on all of my shopify stores. The support is excellent and immediate. The best app out there!

BunnieBox
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 4. juni 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Syed | PageFly Team

4. april 2024

I use PageFly almost every day. There is no other tool as flexible and efficient as this one. For basic shop operations, I can create most types of pages in just a few minutes, allowing me to spend more time on sales, which brings me joy every day. I plan to continue using it for a long time. I have relied on their support several times and have found that they are very helpful, even offering to directly assist with construction when needed. I am truly grateful for the staff and have great trust in the company.

While I do have some requests, none are critical, so I look forward to future updates.

Jolie Mallette
Japan
9 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 8. april 2024

Aasim here again from the PageFly support team.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Aasim - PageFly Team

9. juli 2024

Easy to use, support is very helpful and efficient in finding a suitable solution. If you don't know how to code and want to customize I highly suggest

midnineteeneightynine
11 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 12. juli 2024

Wow, Thank you so much for these generous review.
I am really glad to know that, you are happy with our app and support.
We always try to give our best.

Whenever having trouble, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

1. april 2024

Very smooth experience for us. Lots of customizations are possible, and there's always assistance. If you've got an issue, you can always reach out through chat. It has been a great experience overall.

UAV Systems International
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 4. april 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Boo | PageFly Team

17. juni 2024

Marie was extremely helpful! Walking me through with screenshot directions of even my dumbest of questions. Truly appreciate the help.

ALCHEMY FACE BAR
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 29. juni 2024

Marie | PageFly Team

13. maj 2024

I'm using Pagefly for all my stores. I can't imagine what I would if it wasn't Pagefly.

Shopify's page editor is bad, we definitely need a page editor like Pagefly.
As someone who loves designing, Shopify's editor is very inadequate for me because there are too many restrictions.

The reason I'm giving Pagefly 5 star is everything in Pagefly is perfect.
The live support, the communication, the editor, the elements, fast website loading etc.

You can do whatever you want with Pagefly, you get what you want on your website at the end of the day without slowing it down and if you run into any problems, the support is amazing.

Fayels™
Tyrkiet
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
PageFly svarede 21. maj 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, it means a lot to us! This is a motivation for us to improve ourselves to bring to you greater experiences.

Let us know anytime you need help, we are here 24/7 for you.

Kind regards,
Bayo | PageFly Team

18. april 2024

I have zero coding experience, pagefly makes it easy to build a professional looking website, no coding required. They offer helpful templates to follow or gain inspiration from. I was offered free website feedback that was quick and helpful in improving my business. Highly recommend.

littlelionhistory
PageFly svarede 22. april 2024

Junie | PageFly Team

10. juni 2024

Tam was an absolute pleasure to chat with tonight. Guided me through an edit that I worked hours on trying to fix!! Highly recommend.

Wickum
PageFly svarede 29. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Tam | PageFly Team

3. juni 2024

After updating the theme, there is a bug that says LP is not displayed. Mr. Usman was very polite and kind in dealing with this emergency situation, even though it was late at night at 10:00 p.m., as we had a steady influx of visitors. It took only about 30 minutes to resolve the problem. A very reliable and expert team behind this service.Usman Thank you!

ROUJEWEL®︎
Japan
PageFly svarede 5. juni 2024

Usman - PageFly Team

3. juni 2024

Ethan was an amazing support. I had an issue with editing a portion of my store using PageFly, but he responded immediately and helped resolve the issue before I could even make a coffee. Amazing support. Highly recommend.

Milavue