PageFly Landing Page Builder , 9.616 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 2. februar 2024

Paid for additional service. What I got was not great quality so that it keeps breaking whenever time there are updates. Then, when we request to fix issues caused by the updates, they denied. I have been using this app more than years this is how they treat customers. BE AWARE.

Years of time and money spent on this platform were completely wasted.

SENSHA
Australien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 1. marts 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

21. august 2021

As soon as I downgraded my plan after a year of using this app, my page editor stopped working and opening for any of my PageFly pages. I have been trying for a week to get customer service to take my seriously, even sending in videos showing the page editor won't open. Because it opens for them, they blew me off. I upgraded my account and still nothing. They are blaming my 4k monitor for the reason they can't help me. Although it has always worked fine with this monitor.. makes no sense. Now I either have to rebuild my homepage somewhere else or keep a page I can't edit. AFTER PAYING FOR A YEAR I HAVE TO JUST MOVE THE PAGE?

Essential Diffusion
PageFly svarede 23. november 2021

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us.
We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
We also worked to check and fix the issue you have, thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. This is a lesson for our team to do better in the future to avoid this issue.
We are always willing to help you whenever you need us, our valued customer.

13. august 2020

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

ytexstrings
PageFly svarede 17. august 2020

Hi Sergio,

We held a meeting and we have come up with many measures to remind and discipline the unprofessional supporters.
I am truly sorry because of your unworthy experience with PageFly. I also feel embarrassed and ashamed about being their boss.
We also updated the training program for all supporters.

Tony is working with you, he is also our CEO. I hope that we can find out the problems.

Thank you for your continued trust and using PageFly.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

12. januar 2023

What im designing in the APP doesnt reflect whats published live, very frustrarting. and their 24/7 chat doesnt work...so im not getting support.

Gaffer Power
PageFly svarede 17. januar 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I am really sorry for everything that made you unhappy with our app. We feel so bad when you left us, really.

We really want you to give us a chance to check and support you. I also sent you emails with a desire to assist you and fix the issues you had with our app and explain the live chat issue.

This is a lesson for us to improve our app a lot to make it easy to use for all users.

From the bottom of our hearts, we do hope that we will have a precious opportunity to assist you.

9. oktober 2020

Great support, but a lot of bugs and nonsense errors, not a good experience working several hours and have all your work in the trash

Jaw Brasil
Brasilien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 12. oktober 2020

Hi Felipe,

I hope you have a great weekend!

It has been a few days since we received the bad review from you, we have been trying to get in touch with you by phone number and email, even WhatsApp. However, we could not receive any reply. :( I would like to send you warm hugs if you are frozen somewhere.

We would like to listen more to the problem that you encountered to have a full view and improve PageFly. And to help you solve the problem that you are facing.
I believe that you and me - we can find out together the reasons and the most effective way.

We’re always here to be willing to help you when you need, and we’re willing to give you suggestions, advice from the experts to make your store better.

I hope that my email will come to you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Redigeret 30. november 2020

Customer Service is great. But I really hate this app. Everything is wrong with this app. You make one change and it changes everything! In the Editor Page it looks correct but then on the actual devices it looks all wrong. Never recommending this app ever again. Can't wait to stop using it.

Bringit
Schweiz
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 16. oktober 2020

Thank you for leaving feedback on the App Store about your experience with our app and support. We always aim to deliver great support to you.

Regarding your feedback about our app, I truly understand how frustrating it is sometimes. We continue improving our app every day.

Thank you and let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Redigeret 29. april 2023

Highly disappointed by the support team, Our all pages images have been removed overnight and instead of helping to restore the support team is been arguing to do everything manually for more than 600+ images and convincing its Shopify issue on the other hand shopify says the data was upload on Pagefly so its pagefly issue. It's highly unprofessional while both are on the same platform and can not coordinate to get the data restored, We have lost so many details and images overnight.

VLCC LUXE
Indien
PageFly svarede 5. april 2023

Firstly, I would like to take responsibility for the poor experience you had and acknowledge that your 1-star review was completely justified.

I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered while using PageFly. It is our responsibility to investigate and provide the most suitable solution for this issue. This is the highest priority of our team to check deeply and find a solution to avoid the same issue in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. We are always there for you to assist you anytime you need us.

11. april 2022

I really want to like this app, as the builder is quite flexible and intuitive. But two things have been absolutely unacceptable, and I'm in search for a replacement app: 1. There have been a number of times when things just spontaneously break or stop working - like images with links, 3rd party subscription integration (which they support, not custom), or basic formatting. Published live pages have had bugs like that pop up a handful of times, and sometimes it's a real issue since they go unnoticed until a customer discovers them. Support is happy to fix them, but even upon request I've never gotten a straight answer about why they happen in the first place. It seems every time the app is updated things across existing pages break... or just randomly. 2. This is the biggy - on more than one occasion support has responded to one of these bug inquires with a "fix" that has broken major components of our site. Most recently they fixed an image link glitch and published the page to the wrong URL, so all links to the page (our primary selling page) went to a 404 error. Whatever code they added also broke the Add to Cart functionality across our entire site, so no customers could add any products to the cart to place orders. Their devs made these changes overnight and published them live, without consulting with me or my team, and obviously without proper QA. We probably lost $1k of order revenue (a lot for our small operation) because of that misstep. I've worked in web and tech for a long time, and I can't believe they would actually publish live code without ensuring the core functionality of the site isn't affected AND without go-ahead from the customer (me). Support is responsive and quick to say sorry, but doesn't ever really address what happened, continuing to say "our devs will look into it" - which at this point is the very last thing I want. Again, the app really is very feature rich and flexible, I had originally chosen it after reviewing several others - but these types of issues have cost us a ton of frustration, time and revenue, and I just can't continue to take that risk.

HI-VIBE
PageFly svarede 7. juli 2022

First of all, I want to send you a sincere apology for the bad experience with us. I spent a lot of time reading your review.

There’s nothing that keeps me up at night more than thinking about your review because I can feel your feeling at that time. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your expectation.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. And thank you for staying with us to give us a chance to fix all issues. This really means a lot to all of us.
We will definitely improve PageFly and the support team to serve you better.

We are always here to assist you when you need us.

Redigeret 26. april 2019

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a translation App as Langify or Langshop. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. Also...whenever they are given a bad review, they will move mountains to get you update your review. Once done, haha good luck, they will barely answer ! So this is my final review..As a Shopify Plus account owner, I STRONGLY not suggest this App. It does cause a lot lot of problems.

lllozeau
PageFly svarede 22. juli 2022

Hi there,
Thank you a lot for your review of us on the App Store. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

When we got your feedback, we feel so sad and we understand that we were failed in making you satisfied.

Since the day you gave us the feedback, our development team and partnership team have been trying to work with the Langify team to improve both our apps.

I do hope that we will be lucky to have another chance to support you because you are always our priority.

7. januar 2018

Well you look at that, a free app turned paid, what better way to start the new year!

Gearfuel
PageFly svarede 22. juli 2022

Thank you for your review on the App Store.

I am so sorry for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our product. I do understand your concern about our pricing plan at that time.
We have updated our pricing plan with the aim is make it more suitable for all customers.

We will try our best to improve PageFly as well as our support to make you more satisfied if we have another chance to assist you in the future.