PageFly Landing Page Builder , 9.543 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
30. november 2019

Such a great customer service. I use U$2,00 apps with much better customer service. Some pictures and effects doesn't load in some smartphones, they don't know what it is. They sell something they don't know how it works.

Lume
Brasilien
Mere end et år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 22. juli 2022

Hi, thank you for leaving your feedback for us on App Store.

Thanks to your feedback, we have been trying to improve our app and support constantly day and night. With the aim to bring to the customers great experiences, we are always opened to receive feedback and recommendations.

Since the day you left the review, our support team has been trained and we still improve our support quality.

I hope that one day, we will have another chance to assist you and prioritize you.

Redigeret 27. april 2022

Layout changes all in a sudden whenever they made updates on their side. Always have new bugs appear from time to time and they will blame all faults on you. Deleted all my SEO works from Shopify side when I delete pages inside Pagefly.
Have been around with Pagefly for over a year and I am fed up with all of these problems.

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS
SAR Hongkong
Mere end et år bruger appen
PageFly svarede 13. juli 2022

I’d like to send you a sincere apology for the unexpected experience you had with our app and support.

At that time, PageFly released a new version and it leaded to the loading issue. This was something we didn't expect and certainly a profound lesson for the development team.
I spent a lot of time reading your feedback for us on App store and this is a pain as well as a lesson for us to improve our app and support quality.

I totally understand your feeling and we will never forget this. This is the reason why every day, we have been working hard and carefully to make sure the app performs well.

Once again, I am sorry for everything and I want to let you know that we are always here whenever you need us.

Have a nice day!

21. december 2021

I USED TO HAVE 5 PRODUCT PAGES ON THE FREE PLAN WHERE HAVE THEY GONE ?!?!?! NOW IT GOES 1 PRODUCT PAGE FOR FREE, 2 PRODUCT PAGES FOR $20 AND 30 FOR $40 ?!?!?! WHAT IF I DON'T NEED 30 BUT I NEED MORE THAN 2 ??

Slokey
Tyskland
PageFly svarede 13. juli 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had and for everything that makes you feel unsatisfied.

What you mentioned in your review is our change of the pricing plan 2 years ago. We deeply understand how frustrated you are but it’s our policy.
However, we really want to have another opportunity to assist you to do everything we can for you. Our team is always there for you to wait to assist and help you.

Thank you for your feedback, we have changed the new pricing model to make it more suitable for users.

In the new price, we break down into packages to be more suitable for customers, we also get a lot of positive feedback about this.

On the side of our business, we always think of our customers more than ourselves. I also honestly share with you that since we split the packages, our revenue has affected a lot because customers who are in Platinum but they don’t use all the slots, they have downgraded to 40, 60 slots packages.

I simply want to share a little bit from our perspective to ask for your sympathy.

Please let us know if you need any assistance from us, it’s our pleasure to help you.

21. juli 2020

The "trial" only allows you to create one template. So to try out different layouts you have to delete the one you just created. How are we supposed to know if the app will do what we want? Delete our work each time? What a waste!

Biggs Ltd
PageFly svarede 14. marts 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for taking the time to rate us on the App Store. Currently, PageFly doesn’t have the Trial plan.
On all plans, even on the Free plan, you can discover all features and functions of PageFly.

We truly hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you to make your experience better.

We are always here when you need us.

11. marts 2021

the response is terrible to questions asked on live chat, I really am not happy with using this app so far

Duchesz of Saxeszburg
PageFly svarede 8. april 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and what we need to improve PageFly as well as the service that we provide.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always strive to get this. And we feel so bad that we could not make you satisfied. I talked to my team about your case and I am also making a training plan to my team to notice all the problems. We will try our best to bring you a good experience with PageFlyl. We took all your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Our whole team is also trying to improve PageFly to make it easy to use and more friendly.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Have a great day!

Redigeret 1. februar 2018

This is APP is great for the first 14 days. Then you need to go PRO. So it is not really free.
I created a whole collection using a base template from the app and now I can not add more products with the same design because I lost the PRO features.
Bad bad bad....

Ow Tours Tickets
PageFly svarede 22. juli 2022

Hi,
I am writing this to send you our sincere apologies for your bad experience with us in the past. We really understand your feeling at that time when there were still a lot of issues.

But we always truly value all customers’ feedback, therefore we have been improving PageFly with a lot of new updates in elements, functions, features, and templates. We also update our pricing plan to make it more suitable for all customers.

I hope that one day, we will have more chances to support you. We wish you the best of luck.

Redigeret 14. januar 2019

I feel like this was a bait and switch. I can't make simple updates to the page I made because now it's a ***PRO*** feature?? Really slick guys.

Update. I was on the FREE plan. using one template for one page. Low and behold I'm getting charged $9.95 month now. Delete forever.

Whippedupwonderful
PageFly svarede 14. juli 2022

Hi,

I am totally sorry for everything that has happened and made you have an unexpected experience with us. We had a chance to assist you but it’s clear that we failed to make you satisfied and this is a big lesson for us.

We have been updating the PageFly app and support to make it work smoothly and developing many new features.

I hope that we will have another chance to assist you.

8. april 2021

Stay away from this app - we builded every product page with their system and everything worked well - until they made their intern update. From that moment on everything broke down. Our product pages showed other products, the texts were not longer to be seen, the product images and products suggestions were wrong! We reached out to the customer support and were fobbed off with the regular "we will fix it as soon as possible". If you are a shop owner you know what i am talking about: we were loosing customers, our social ads were linked to the wrong products = so we are loosing money for the last 4 days!

EVOPE NUTRITION
Tyskland
PageFly svarede 14. marts 2022

Hi,
I am so sorry for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our product and service.
I do understand your concern and feeling when the bugs happened and caused issues for your pages.
After we received your review, I and our team together checked all and tried to fix the issues.

Regarding the support service you mentioned in your review, we are having some new operators who are well-trained.

Thank you for giving us more chances to assist you, we will try our best to improve PageFly as well as our support to make you more satisfied.

11. maj 2021

Very annoying support to deal with! That is my #1 concern with apps because if I have problems, I need them fixed asap. Wasted hours of time to figure that out. All I need was a very basic question answered...

POPular Designs and Collectibles
PageFly svarede 11. maj 2021

Hi Ryan,

I'm contacting you regarding the bad experience with our app. On behalf of our whole team, I would like to send you our sincere apology for everything that made you frustrated.

I know how you felt at that time, I do understand your feeling when you had troubles with our app, and I hope that you can give us a second chance to fix all the bugs and solve all remaining issues with our product.

We would be so happy if you can come back to the Live chat and we are always there to wait for you. Our whole team really wants to assist and support you, Ryan, can you come back? Or we can make the video call if it's convenient for you, I hope that through the video call, we can understand your issues and then I will work with the development team to fix all.

You and your satisfaction are so important to us, and we really don't want to miss a potential customer like you.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards
Kate Nguyen | PageFly | Customer Success Manager

13. juli 2020

This is the worst page builder I have ever used in my life. It is extremely stupid of pagefly's multi device compatibilities.
I have spent many hours on designing my Home page's "for all devices" section. After that I realize my mobile version does not match the "all devices" version.
This app is completely waste of time UNLESS you are super poor and looking for a FREE page builder.

xmg180
Kina
11 måneder bruger appen

Hi there,
On behalf of our team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for the unexpected experience you had with PageFly.
Until now, the regret is still with me like that day, I regret that you have not contacted the support team and regret that we did not have the opportunity to assist you.
When I read your feedback, I feel the discomfort and inconvenience you must go through and I just wish that we had the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for leaving clear feedback for us so we can work on improving PageFly.

I just want to let you know that I and my team are still here, anytime you need, and we are always willing to assist you.