Anmeldelser (10.724)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. juni 2022

The customer service staff quickly helped me solve the problem, the experience was great, thank you.

AUBIKA
Kina
PageFly svarede 8. juni 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Orange - PageFly Customer Success Department

10. februar 2024

Its so quick problem solving. thank you

Bilaadchhawa
Indien
PageFly svarede 15. februar 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Abed - PageFly Team

Redigeret 10. marts 2021

Pagefly always outperforms everyone with thier customers support. Just for that reason alone, people should use their products. I have used the other Builders and they don't even come closet to their level.

necessityskincare
PageFly svarede 10. marts 2021

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Redigeret 12. august 2021

I have used the app for about 30 minutes. I was overwhelmed and hate new apps. But support is good so far. (thanks Cookie) I have made the page I needed, Cookie guided me how to do it. Good service, app seems very functional.

HAW
PageFly svarede 12. august 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

I'm so happy that you contacted our support team via Live chat so we could have a chance to assist you. I know when at the first time of using PageFly, you can find it difficult but we are always here for you to assist you anytime you need.

Please feel free to discover the app and drop messages if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

30. november 2022

Customer service is helpful and prompt. Their designs look great, and scale to the level I am looking for. Greater than any widgets that I have seen on any other apps. I am beyond happy to have found this app. It's Gold!!!

MA’AT LUXE HOME™
31 minutter bruger appen
PageFly svarede 1. december 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely words! We're very happy to see that you enjoy our app.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a message if you need help.
We're always here for you <3

Kind Regards,

Tyler, PageFly Support Team

22. maj 2023

awesome awesome awesome awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome

Righteous And Rebellious Company
24 minutter bruger appen
PageFly svarede 23. maj 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review about PageFly.

This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you. Once again, thank you for helping us all out.

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Mika | PageFly Team

6. juli 2018

Still testing but seems like a good app.

Eq Nutrition
Storbritannien
17 minutter bruger appen
2. april 2020

Very fast customer service agent and easy to use.
highly recommended

Electronicswise
13 minutter bruger appen
28. januar 2022

Such amazing with such amazing customer support, love the app so options to work with this app made my life easy

Thorned Crown Boutique
8 minutter bruger appen
PageFly svarede 10. februar 2022

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

18. februar 2020

PageFly is a powerful page builder which can fulfil basically all my requirements. The CS of PageFly are very effective and efficient, they can fix the problem in a short period of time. Nice app and great CS team, thank you!

傳耆 Eldage