Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de julio de 2023

Reason for unintall is that my store URL is not visible in google after I added pagefly. Just like the name my store flied out from google. So many files still there even after I uninstalled the app. I want the developers of this app to please remove unnecessary files from my store.

Gold Mercado
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 26 de julio de 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to send you the deepest apology for any inconvenience and issue you had with our app and support. We hold ourselves to a high standard, and we regret that we fell short of your expectations.

Our goal is to always provide our customers with an exceptional experience, and we are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We feel so grateful that you take the time to bring your concerns to our attention.

Due to recent changes in the Shopify review display system, we only received your review after it went through a 24-hour verification process. When we received your feedback, we immediately collaborated with our development team to check the ticket and try to contact you with the hope to fix the issue for you. We take your concerns seriously and are committed to making the necessary improvements.

We understand the frustration and inconvenience you faced while dealing with the issues, and we want to do everything we can to make things right. We value your business with PageFly, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

21 de marzo de 2023

So there is no easy way to edit a page or import it? Even importing my theme I need to change the file format?

SoHa Surf Shop
3 días usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 17 de mayo de 2023

Hi SoHa Surf Shop representatives,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I sincerely apologize for any negative experiences you had with our app. It deeply saddens us to know that you have decided to discontinue using our services.

We genuinely wish to have the opportunity to address and resolve any concerns you may have. We have reached out to you through various channels, expressing our eagerness to assist you, but unfortunately, we have not received a response from you thus far.

We understand that when using our app for the first time can present some challenges, and you had to spend a lot of time with it but from the bottom of my heart, we do want to assist you anytime to fix all issues you had. And along with that, we are committed to continuously improving both our app and support team to meet the demands of our users.

Should you choose to give us another chance in the future, we sincerely hope to have the valuable opportunity to assist you.

Best regards,

4 de mayo de 2023

21 mins to find out how to add an image, tried the live chat consultant and all he did was say how sorry he was to know how I feel and offer me links on 'How To' if it takes that long to find out how to edit something that basic then it's a hard pass.

FUR-EVER 21
Sudáfrica
28 minutos usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 17 de mayo de 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to send you the deepest apology for any inconvenience and issue you had with our app.

When we received your review, we immediately called you with the desire to send you our apology and want to have a chance to check the issues and fix all for you but unfortunately, we haven't heard from you till now.

We always aim to deliver a great experience to you, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I am training my support team to enhance the support quality and to avoid there won't be any support quality issues in the future.

We truly understand your feeling when the issues came and you had to spend a lot of your time with them.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Fecha de modificación: 30 de septiembre de 2018

I've KEEP having issues regarding their sliders. I don't know how many times they've fixed it only for it to break again and again.

They are potentially the cause of my product viewer photos being messed up as well. Product Photo viewer on product page has photos capped at 300px, causing them to be very blurry.

Very slow support response time.

Yadea
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 22 de julio de 2022

I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.
With the aim to bring great experiences to all customers, we always listen and collect feedback to improve. And thanks to your feedback, over many years, we have been trying our best to improve the PageFly app as well as support quality.

We deeply understand how important of customer service is so I always train for my team to enhance support quality to make sure that if you give us another opportunity, we will assist you carefully and enthusiastically. We are always here for you.

17 de noviembre de 2021

When you update your theme to Shopify 2.0 all of your pages will be unworking. They can't help anything, even you unpublish all of your pages they will still break your page.

LNC HOME
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 23 de noviembre de 2021

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the issue you had with our app. We feel so sorry for this because we always aim for great experiences for the customers.

After we received the review, our Developers did check immediately and fixed the issue. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
For this issue, we will check and improve our app to avoid this issue in the future.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help, we are always here to help you.

Fecha de modificación: 30 de agosto de 2022

Used to be pretty good. Howerver, with frequent update, becoming more and more hard to use. Wrong desctructure, wrong style...Always need to refresh after we update the page's structure to see the changed page. It's not a good idea to do the version update before comprehensive testing.

BougeRV
China
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 1 de febrero de 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving very detailed feedback on your experience of using PageFly as well as your time with our support.
I read your review many times and I have noted down all your suggestions and recommendations because your feedback is very precious to us so we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve our app.
I also sent you an email to seek the chance to assist you with the feedback you mentioned in your review so I hope that you can kindly check and keep in touch with us.
Thank you once again for your review and I am truly looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Fecha de modificación: 9 de octubre de 2023

*edited* 2 years later, I cannot recommend against using this platform enough. I needed to remove the app, and it bricked my site. I was then passed around numerous different support reps who ALL insisted I do things that had no relation to my ticket at all. Even had one tell me "we do not support custom code".

The only request I made was "please remove all instances of pagefly from my site (THE UNINSTALL option doesn't even come remotely close to doing this). If you are lucky enough to find the video on uninstalling, before you know clicking the uninstall button (because why would you think a button called uninstall would actually do what it's named to do), YOU MIGHT fare slightly better.

Absolute nightmare of a product, it used to be bullet proof and customer service use to be outstanding.

PageFly provides an UNPARALLELED level of customer service, even with their free version (which is powerful beyond my wildest needs). I 1000000% recommend this add on/app for anyone looking for something well beyond the built in page offerings of shopify.

ecgce
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 13 de enero de 2021

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience using PageFly and PageFly support. I am Glad to know that you are enjoying using our app.
Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Max - PageFly team

Fecha de modificación: 2 de febrero de 2024

Paid for additional service. What I got was not great quality so that it keeps breaking whenever time there are updates. Then, when we request to fix issues caused by the updates, they denied. I have been using this app more than years this is how they treat customers. BE AWARE.

Years of time and money spent on this platform were completely wasted.

SENSHA
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 1 de marzo de 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

21 de agosto de 2021

As soon as I downgraded my plan after a year of using this app, my page editor stopped working and opening for any of my PageFly pages. I have been trying for a week to get customer service to take my seriously, even sending in videos showing the page editor won't open. Because it opens for them, they blew me off. I upgraded my account and still nothing. They are blaming my 4k monitor for the reason they can't help me. Although it has always worked fine with this monitor.. makes no sense. Now I either have to rebuild my homepage somewhere else or keep a page I can't edit. AFTER PAYING FOR A YEAR I HAVE TO JUST MOVE THE PAGE?

Essential Diffusion
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 23 de noviembre de 2021

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us.
We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
We also worked to check and fix the issue you have, thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. This is a lesson for our team to do better in the future to avoid this issue.
We are always willing to help you whenever you need us, our valued customer.

13 de agosto de 2020

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

ytexstrings
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 17 de agosto de 2020

Hi Sergio,

We held a meeting and we have come up with many measures to remind and discipline the unprofessional supporters.
I am truly sorry because of your unworthy experience with PageFly. I also feel embarrassed and ashamed about being their boss.
We also updated the training program for all supporters.

Tony is working with you, he is also our CEO. I hope that we can find out the problems.

Thank you for your continued trust and using PageFly.

Kate - Customer Success Manager