Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de enero de 2023

What im designing in the APP doesnt reflect whats published live, very frustrarting. and their 24/7 chat doesnt work...so im not getting support.

Gaffer Power
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 17 de enero de 2023

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I am really sorry for everything that made you unhappy with our app. We feel so bad when you left us, really.

We really want you to give us a chance to check and support you. I also sent you emails with a desire to assist you and fix the issues you had with our app and explain the live chat issue.

This is a lesson for us to improve our app a lot to make it easy to use for all users.

From the bottom of our hearts, we do hope that we will have a precious opportunity to assist you.

Best regards,

9 de octubre de 2020

Great support, but a lot of bugs and nonsense errors, not a good experience working several hours and have all your work in the trash

Jaw Brasil
Brasil
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 12 de octubre de 2020

Hi Felipe,

I hope you have a great weekend!

It has been a few days since we received the bad review from you, we have been trying to get in touch with you by phone number and email, even WhatsApp. However, we could not receive any reply. :( I would like to send you warm hugs if you are frozen somewhere.

We would like to listen more to the problem that you encountered to have a full view and improve PageFly. And to help you solve the problem that you are facing.
I believe that you and me - we can find out together the reasons and the most effective way.

We’re always here to be willing to help you when you need, and we’re willing to give you suggestions, advice from the experts to make your store better.

I hope that my email will come to you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

Fecha de modificación: 30 de noviembre de 2020

Customer Service is great. But I really hate this app. Everything is wrong with this app. You make one change and it changes everything! In the Editor Page it looks correct but then on the actual devices it looks all wrong. Never recommending this app ever again. Can't wait to stop using it.

Bringit
Suiza
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 16 de octubre de 2020

Thank you for leaving feedback on the App Store about your experience with our app and support. We always aim to deliver great support to you.

Regarding your feedback about our app, I truly understand how frustrating it is sometimes. We continue improving our app every day.

Thank you and let us know if you have any questions or need help.

11 de abril de 2022

I really want to like this app, as the builder is quite flexible and intuitive. But two things have been absolutely unacceptable, and I'm in search for a replacement app: 1. There have been a number of times when things just spontaneously break or stop working - like images with links, 3rd party subscription integration (which they support, not custom), or basic formatting. Published live pages have had bugs like that pop up a handful of times, and sometimes it's a real issue since they go unnoticed until a customer discovers them. Support is happy to fix them, but even upon request I've never gotten a straight answer about why they happen in the first place. It seems every time the app is updated things across existing pages break... or just randomly. 2. This is the biggy - on more than one occasion support has responded to one of these bug inquires with a "fix" that has broken major components of our site. Most recently they fixed an image link glitch and published the page to the wrong URL, so all links to the page (our primary selling page) went to a 404 error. Whatever code they added also broke the Add to Cart functionality across our entire site, so no customers could add any products to the cart to place orders. Their devs made these changes overnight and published them live, without consulting with me or my team, and obviously without proper QA. We probably lost $1k of order revenue (a lot for our small operation) because of that misstep. I've worked in web and tech for a long time, and I can't believe they would actually publish live code without ensuring the core functionality of the site isn't affected AND without go-ahead from the customer (me). Support is responsive and quick to say sorry, but doesn't ever really address what happened, continuing to say "our devs will look into it" - which at this point is the very last thing I want. Again, the app really is very feature rich and flexible, I had originally chosen it after reviewing several others - but these types of issues have cost us a ton of frustration, time and revenue, and I just can't continue to take that risk.

HI-VIBE
PageFly respondió 7 de julio de 2022

First of all, I want to send you a sincere apology for the bad experience with us. I spent a lot of time reading your review.

There’s nothing that keeps me up at night more than thinking about your review because I can feel your feeling at that time. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your expectation.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. And thank you for staying with us to give us a chance to fix all issues. This really means a lot to all of us.
We will definitely improve PageFly and the support team to serve you better.

We are always here to assist you when you need us.

Fecha de modificación: 26 de abril de 2019

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a translation App as Langify or Langshop. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. Also...whenever they are given a bad review, they will move mountains to get you update your review. Once done, haha good luck, they will barely answer ! So this is my final review..As a Shopify Plus account owner, I STRONGLY not suggest this App. It does cause a lot lot of problems.

lllozeau
Canadá

Hi there,
Thank you a lot for your review of us on the App Store. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

When we got your feedback, we feel so sad and we understand that we were failed in making you satisfied.

Since the day you gave us the feedback, our development team and partnership team have been trying to work with the Langify team to improve both our apps.

I do hope that we will be lucky to have another chance to support you because you are always our priority.

7 de enero de 2018

Well you look at that, a free app turned paid, what better way to start the new year!

Gearfuel
PageFly respondió 22 de julio de 2022

Thank you for your review on the App Store.

I am so sorry for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our product. I do understand your concern about our pricing plan at that time.
We have updated our pricing plan with the aim is make it more suitable for all customers.

We will try our best to improve PageFly as well as our support to make you more satisfied if we have another chance to assist you in the future.

30 de noviembre de 2019

Such a great customer service. I use U$2,00 apps with much better customer service. Some pictures and effects doesn't load in some smartphones, they don't know what it is. They sell something they don't know how it works.

Lume
Brasil
PageFly respondió 22 de julio de 2022

Hi, thank you for leaving your feedback for us on App Store.

Thanks to your feedback, we have been trying to improve our app and support constantly day and night. With the aim to bring to the customers great experiences, we are always opened to receive feedback and recommendations.

Since the day you left the review, our support team has been trained and we still improve our support quality.

I hope that one day, we will have another chance to assist you and prioritize you.

Fecha de modificación: 27 de abril de 2022

Layout changes all in a sudden whenever they made updates on their side. Always have new bugs appear from time to time and they will blame all faults on you. Deleted all my SEO works from Shopify side when I delete pages inside Pagefly.
Have been around with Pagefly for over a year and I am fed up with all of these problems.

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
PageFly respondió 13 de julio de 2022

I’d like to send you a sincere apology for the unexpected experience you had with our app and support.

At that time, PageFly released a new version and it leaded to the loading issue. This was something we didn't expect and certainly a profound lesson for the development team.
I spent a lot of time reading your feedback for us on App store and this is a pain as well as a lesson for us to improve our app and support quality.

I totally understand your feeling and we will never forget this. This is the reason why every day, we have been working hard and carefully to make sure the app performs well.

Once again, I am sorry for everything and I want to let you know that we are always here whenever you need us.

Have a nice day!

21 de diciembre de 2021

I USED TO HAVE 5 PRODUCT PAGES ON THE FREE PLAN WHERE HAVE THEY GONE ?!?!?! NOW IT GOES 1 PRODUCT PAGE FOR FREE, 2 PRODUCT PAGES FOR $20 AND 30 FOR $40 ?!?!?! WHAT IF I DON'T NEED 30 BUT I NEED MORE THAN 2 ??

Slokey
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 13 de julio de 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had and for everything that makes you feel unsatisfied.

What you mentioned in your review is our change of the pricing plan 2 years ago. We deeply understand how frustrated you are but it’s our policy.
However, we really want to have another opportunity to assist you to do everything we can for you. Our team is always there for you to wait to assist and help you.

Thank you for your feedback, we have changed the new pricing model to make it more suitable for users.

In the new price, we break down into packages to be more suitable for customers, we also get a lot of positive feedback about this.

On the side of our business, we always think of our customers more than ourselves. I also honestly share with you that since we split the packages, our revenue has affected a lot because customers who are in Platinum but they don’t use all the slots, they have downgraded to 40, 60 slots packages.

I simply want to share a little bit from our perspective to ask for your sympathy.

Please let us know if you need any assistance from us, it’s our pleasure to help you.

21 de julio de 2020

The "trial" only allows you to create one template. So to try out different layouts you have to delete the one you just created. How are we supposed to know if the app will do what we want? Delete our work each time? What a waste!

Biggs Ltd
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 14 de marzo de 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for taking the time to rate us on the App Store. Currently, PageFly doesn’t have the Trial plan.
On all plans, even on the Free plan, you can discover all features and functions of PageFly.

We truly hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you to make your experience better.

We are always here when you need us.