Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 3 de mayo de 2020

Update: Support reached out, kinda solved the issue, Received Message Doesn't work with firefox use Chrome, I tried that, Did not work with chrome, Would only work with Chrome Incognito. that is a lot of steps I have to go through just to use the product, But I appreciate the support

Tried to create first page got a message that I could not because I had zero pages left. Tried to contact support and there stupid chat bot asks a bunch of questions that did not pertain to my problem and then nobody answered the chat after going through all that. If thing change I will update this

Skin Care By Suzie
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 24 de noviembre de 2019

For me this was useless. If you have no variants or options for products, the product page is useless. I gave this 2 stars instead of one simply because I had great customer service experiences.

Update: They have made an update so that variants are able to be used. It was great to see they cared about this feature and worked hard to bring me back. Unfortunately, I already found an app that met my needs in the time it took to develop the app. Plus 1 star for taking the development on board and plus 1 star for the effort in trying to get me back. I would give the app 5 stars but I'm not exactly sure how the variant feature worked. Please keep in mind though that I haven't even tried it so I can't say it's good but can't say it's bad. Give it a shot and let yourself and the reviews decide I guess.

Inspiration Online
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2018

Decent app, value for money. Functional, most importantly.

Lpgallery
Sudáfrica
34 minutos usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 29 de agosto de 2022

I was getting a liquid error that I could not get rid of after uninstalling it. Kate was super sweet and reached out.

Annataa
India
PageFly respondió 26 de agosto de 2022

Thank you so much for updating your review. I feel so grateful to know that everything is sorted out for you.

Once again, thank you for your updated review and your response to my email.
Please kindly let us know if you need any assistance, we are always here for you.

13 de abril de 2024

KJ Paula Gift Baskets | Boston MA
8 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

16 de abril de 2024

Magnart
Noruega
7 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

While using PageFly, there are some issues but we are always here for you to help you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

15 de febrero de 2024

Jade Sports
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 19 de febrero de 2024

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better. If you have any questions or more feedback, please do let us know.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Cookie - PageFly Team

20 de febrero de 2024

LabzNutrition
Francia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 21 de febrero de 2024

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Please don't hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Have a wonderful day!

Cookie - PageFly Team

27 de enero de 2024

shoppiera.com
Turquía
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 19 de febrero de 2024

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly!

We're always here to help you with any further questions or concerns you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Thank you for choosing our product, and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manage

31 de diciembre de 2023

HUMIDIFY ZONE
3 días usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 19 de enero de 2024

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!