Reseñas (10.746)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de mayo de 2024

Flexibility without having to learn liquid? Sign me up! I've been test driving the free demo and for the most part it's been really easy to use. I had one thing which really stumped me - adding a saved section to a page - but once efficient web chat later I was watching a loom video showing me exactly what to do. Support is top notch!

Mint of Hertford
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 5 de junio de 2024

We're thrilled with your review! It's customers like you who motivate us to keep delivering exceptional service.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

7 de junio de 2024

I love Pagefly, it's easy to use once you get use to it. Customer support has been really quick for me. I received a free evaluation of my website, and customer support gave me some great improvements for my website. I manage 3 other Shopify sites with pagefly also.

Just Stick It 1
Estados Unidos
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 29 de junio de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Tam | PageFly Team

28 de abril de 2024

The pagefly landing page builder is a great tool, albeit with a learning curve. But it's worth it in the end,

The end results are much more aesthetically pleasing that the normal shopify page,

One thing I must add here is there legendary support. I'd heard about their customer support being out of this world, but just got to experience it today (Shout out to Fiona!)

On a weekend, at a Saturday night, they managed to guide me with Loom Videos and Screenshots about what I was doing wrong. They even requested limited access to my store and fixed the issue.

AND THIS WAS ON THE FREE PLAN!!

In this day and age, such kindness in unheard off.

Keep up the great work!

Aim Delight
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Fiona | PageFly Team

18 de junio de 2024

The app is very simple to use and typically very visually effective with some tweaking. I can't say enough positive about their customer service, they go out of their way to help solve any problem you may encounter.

Tuff Pets
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 29 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Lucy | PageFly Team

28 de mayo de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using PageFly Landing Page Builder, and I must say, that it exceeded all my expectations. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to create stunning, professional-quality landing pages without needing any coding skills.
Moreover, the customer support team was fantastic. They were always available to help with any questions or issues I had, providing quick and helpful responses.

Overall, I highly recommend PageFly Landing Page Builder to anyone looking to create high-quality landing pages efficiently and effectively. It's a powerful tool that can significantly enhance your online presence and drive business growth.

JeunesseAllure| Extension Ciglia
Italia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 4 de junio de 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Boo - PageFly Team

4 de julio de 2024

One word - Amazing and the best part is the support. We created the page without any thought. I kept wondering why my website is not giving me good vibes and then I started fixing my UI. Initially, I thought there is noone to help me in case i run in to any issue and messages the Support team without any hope. But, I was surprised by the way Page Fly team supported. I have no words to explain. I am overwhelmed by their support. Please spread the word.

CKLAKART
India
8 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de julio de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Saeed - PageFly Team

4 de julio de 2024

I am setting up a new product page and am finding PageFly a complete game changer, not least in respect of being able to set up my product images and thumbs exactly as I want this to look. The support and help from the PageFly team is fantastic! Thoroughly recommend!

In & Between
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 8 de julio de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Regards

Max | PageFly Team

16 de julio de 2024

I have been building my website using pagefly for over a month now; for me, it's the best on the market! I have run into a few issues with lists and flex/wrapping text with an icon, but that is down to my lack of experience with CSS and their platform. Luckily Pagefly offers fantastic chat support and they have always done their best to help me. Highly recommend.

HappySole
3 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 18 de julio de 2024

Alice | PageFly Team

18 de julio de 2024

We've been using it for almost a year and we can make such beautiful sales pages on it! Plus the support team is incredible and always help us out within a few minutes. We definitely recommend them!

Love and London
11 meses usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 23 de julio de 2024

Sincerely,
Shami - PageFly Team

29 de mayo de 2024

Customer service is top notch! Always available to help and support you with any request. App is quite easy to use and allows you to build up pages pretty fast.

NAOA Design
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
PageFly respondió 5 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It really means a lot to me and my team.

Please let us know anytime you need help!

Best,