Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 15 juin 2019

I had a question and immediately Sami made a quick tutorial showing me how to fix my issue. Amazing service! On a Saturday too! Very impressed by the service and app functionality. I have tried the other Page builder apps but wasn't very happy with them at all. Thanks so much for your expert advice.

Game Day Treasures
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
8 juillet 2019

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

Baggiitz
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2022

Not very intuitive, and is not already compatible with certain themes such as Dawn without additional code being added to the backend of your store.

Caleveras
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 5 octobre 2022

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.

Our team learned a lesson from you and we will try hard to improve PageFly to make it better for you.

Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app. Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
We are always willing to assist you whenever you need us.

17 décembre 2020

The customer service team is extremely helpful! They answer all questions patiently. I totally recommend this app. Thank you!

Tealmeal
Environ 17 heures d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 18 décembre 2020

Hi Beliana,

I am glad that you spent your precious time to write these lines for us. I really appreciate it. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at any time.

Touqir | PageFly Team

2 septembre 2018

Excellent service, went above and beyond!
Will definitely continue to use their service.
If your thinking about it - do it!

Rep Dat Designer
Royaume-Uni
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
26 mai 2019

Randy over at PageFly literally helped custom code a pesky issue (stemming from my theme, not their fault even) and helped with lots of out-of-the-box thinking for problem solving. This is hands down the best landing page builder out there -- not to mention impeccable customer support wins over all else.

Soul Drops
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2020

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 mars 2022

Efficient customer service, I appreciate that! Some problems with the compatibility can be easily handled and rarely occur.

Kalani
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 28 mars 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for making our day,! Our words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

We promise to continuously develop both our app and our service to meet your higher expectations. Thank you for choosing to be a part of PageFly!

23 août 2020

The app has some strange glitches. But I got them resolved with Emad. He was very helpful and great to work with

Condition 1 Coffee Company
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 26 août 2020

Hi Ryan,

Let me explain a bit :)

All of the issues you were facing were coming from the Theme itself, not PageFly.

Your theme has !important tag to most of the elements in it so PageFly styling couldn’t be applied you had to add the tag !important for them to work.
If you enabled Theme Styling option in the editor, you will see the Styling of the theme applied in the editor. Even the background color was coming from the Theme.

About the background images when you set them per device and them change them from All Devices the changes won’t transfer over to other devices. Because you are using different images you have to remove those background images from other devices to fix it as you saw in the demo.

PageFly can’t do anything to fix it, it had to be done via custom code that’s when we come in to play and help you.

Just want to make sure everything's going well for you 😉

Anything you want us to help with, please drop a message for us in PageFly Live Chat!

Thanks,

31 décembre 2020

Very little more than what you can do with the basic Shopify page builder and a couple of how-to videos. It's certainly not worth an extra $99 a month to have more than 30 landing pages. The icing on the cake was receiving this spam from them while I was experimenting with the free 1 page version. Needless to say, I'll be uninstalling it... "Hola friend, Are you confused about what plan suits your needs? It’s not that complicated, we made everything simple and easy to understand here:
PageFly pricing explanation
What happens if I downgrade?
I hope this is clear enough. If you still have questions, please feel free to chat with us. All the best,
Richard.

Carpenter Core LLC
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 14 mars 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review.
We are so grateful for your feedback in the review so we could know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

Regarding what you mentioned about the Platinum plan (which is $99), it doesn’t stop at 30 landing pages.
In this Platinum plan, you can create unlimited pages with PageFly for each page type: Home page, product page, collection page, password page, blog page and regular page.
Moreover, you will have unlimited saved sections and 50 history versions on this Platinum plan. For more information, you can check here https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pricing-plans

I also apologize for our email because it bothered you.
We will improve this part, thank you for your feedback. We also improved the follow-up emails and made them better. We did have a really precious lesson after these mistakes.

We are always here for you when you need us.