Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 mars 2024

big thanks to hailey from the CS team who helped walk me through a problem that gave me a terrible headache. Hailey resolved the issue very quickly and even gave a loom video to show how exactly she did it, which was very useful so that I can learn how to replicate it in the future. Thank you!

Stellar K-Beauty
Singapour
PageFly a répondu 11 mars 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us such a generous review. It means the world for us to hear your thoughts. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime if you need any assistant!

Have a wonderful day!

Hailey - PageFly Team

8 mars 2024

Easy to use even without any coding skills. The best part, however, is the support! They truly do everything they can to help you solve problems immediately. Thanks a lot to all the support staff who have helped me build the website of my dreams! :)

Lab46
Allemagne
PageFly a répondu 12 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your generous review, Pranav. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Abed - PageFly Team

15 mars 2024

PageFly is an outstanding coming. I use it mainly for my Password Page, and the support came in clutch.

Thank You to Hailey, Zee, and Lucy for taking care of my needs.

You guys exceeded my expectations.

Would recommend this app to anyone looking to customize their pages.

NelDrama
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 20 mars 2024

Hi Nelson Tolbert,

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. Your honest feedback really made our day!

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. So feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Zee | PageFly Team

9 avril 2024

A bit of a learning curve but the training videos are very helpful. The 24/7 support staff is EXCELLENT. Most issues/questions resolved during first contact. Highly recommend...

SafeGuardian Senior Medical Alarm SOS Pendants & Smartwatches. #1 Fall Detection w/ Call & Text Alerts
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 14 avril 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Marie | PageFly Team

21 février 2024

The help chat box is such a game changer for this app! Personally, I find Pagefly difficult to navigate as this is not my area of expertise. However, there is always someone more than willing to help me out with my issues, no matter how stupid I sound haha! Thanks team for being a part of keeping my online business thriving!

- Elise, Boho Republic.

Boho Republic
Australie
PageFly a répondu 28 février 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Lucy | PageFly Team

12 mars 2024

The app is very good, it has several features which generate many possibilities. Support is very fast and qualified! They help solve simpler problems, but also more complex problems. I highly recommend it!

Sultana Emporium
Brésil
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 20 mars 2024

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your review.

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and that I was able to assist you properly.

If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kane - PageFly Team

7 avril 2024

I think it's a very good software, I certainly can't say it's perfect, but if you have any problems with it, you can always find staff on it to help you in a timely manner, their service and patience is very good!

Purple Leaf Garden
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 9 avril 2024

Usman - PageFly Team

10 avril 2024

Some of my pages were blank when published. I asked support for help and in less than a minute i was in contact with Jade who helped me with my problem. Great support!

Geekd
Danemark
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 14 avril 2024

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Jade | PageFly Team

21 février 2024

Pagefly makes it easy for me to create pages and edit existing pages without coding experience. If I had to use a web developer every time I needed to freshen my site, it would be a nightmare! Pagefly makes it easy peasy AND the customer service is great! They answer questions and resolve issues for me very quickly.

FREEALITEA
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 28 février 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Adrian - PageFly Team

29 janvier 2024

Bayo did a great job editing the error on my Shopify store page. These issues are never quick and easy without effort on both sides but he was able to get it done.

Majesty Hair Care