Avis (10 539)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 juin 2024

PageFly ist eine hervorragende App, die genau das tut, was man von einem guten Seiten-Editor erwartet. Bei Problemen, die auftreten und Hilfe erfordern, ist PageFly unglaublich schnell, hilfsbereit und lösungsorientiert. Ich kann PageFly uneingeschränkt empfehlen.

T-Shirt-Buddies.de
Allemagne
PageFly a répondu 18 juin 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that I am able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.
Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Abed - PageFly Team

3 juin 2024

Shami did an amazing job help me with some modifications on my page. I really enjoy this app and the CS is very helpful and patient with my questions

BRUNO'S SHOP
Espagne
PageFly a répondu 5 juin 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Shami - PageFly Team

16 mai 2024

There is no better support than Pagefly they have 24/7 customer service. and as I am not very tech savvy, I need all the help I can get.

Fitness At Home
Australie
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 25 mai 2024

Wow, Thank you so much for this amazing review.
It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

8 mai 2024

Love the support and flexibility of it all!

Peach Booty Plan Slovenia
Slovénie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 20 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your generous review. Your words are the reason our team keep on moving forward

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Anna - PageFly Team

15 mai 2024

the team is always very helpful, in particular Junie today! thanks for having great customer service!!

All Things For Kids
Australie
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 24 mai 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Junie | PageFly Team

18 juin 2024

The support is EXCELLENT!

KNOCKNOK Fashion
Allemagne
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

Pagefly is a game changer!

STL Tones
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

The best app for landing page building. Or any type of page really. GREAT SUPPORT! love it.

Dagga Tattoos
Mexique
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
PageFly a répondu 25 mai 2024

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!
Junie | PageFly Team

18 mai 2024

I've had only good experiences with PageFly. The support team is outstanding!

Goldhaus & Alexander Jewelry Design
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Sabine,

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Aasim - PageFly Team

28 mai 2024

Great support! Had a problem publishing the page, they sent a request and debugged the issue on their own time, which was lovely.

SHELANDY
PageFly a répondu 4 juin 2024

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Have a great day!