PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Installazione gratuita. Possono essere applicati costi aggiuntivi.
Valutazione (4,9)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
7136 recensioni
6734 recensioni
Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6734 recensioni
25 gennaio 2023

Wer ein individuelles Shopify Erlebnis schaffen will ist bei PageFly genau richtig. Lange war das ein Grund nicht zu Shopify zu wechseln, wenn es auch mittlerweile gefühlt tausende von Themes gibt ist da doch irgendwie immer ein Kompromiss mit drin. Durch PageFly konnten wir unsere CI komplett in den Shop einfließen lassen. Wenn es Probleme gab war der Support super hilfreich und konnte alle Dinge lösen. Daher eine klare Empfehlung wenn man auf Individualität und Visualität beim online Shop setzt.

SNYCE
Germania
24 gennaio 2023

Great support team who has solved multiple issues for me in a fairly timely manner. I often have to get tricky with my pages and I appreciate their level of support for me!

Martin Lawrence Galleries
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 anni
PageFly ha risposto 24 gennaio 2023

I am really glad to hear that you are satisfied with the level of support you received from the PageFly team. Your positive feedback on the Shopify App Store is greatly appreciated, and we are grateful for your continued support.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or require assistance in the future.

Max and the PageFly Team

23 gennaio 2023

Great service! I 100% recommend.

Women Purchase
Uruguay
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 ore

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share your experience with us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

23 gennaio 2023

It has all the tools to build extremely sleek, high quality websites and is very flexible. Customer support is quick and helpful.

Perchy Goods Store
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 12 giorni
PageFly ha risposto 24 gennaio 2023

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us!

Rest assured that we will keep working hard to give you the best service every time.

Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help.
We're just a few clicks away.

Tyler | PageFly Support Team

23 gennaio 2023

A must-have app for building beautiful pages. We have been using this app for several years now and are really happy with everything it offers. Plus great customer support from the team! Can't imagine managing our website without this app.

Bridges Canada
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 3 anni
PageFly ha risposto 24 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for your lovely words!

This motivates us to keep working hard to improve our app and support.

Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help with your pages.
We're here 24/7 to help you.

Warm regards,

Tyler | PageFly Team

23 gennaio 2023

Overall, I have personally had a great experience with this page builder. There haven't been many glitches or bugs, but when they do occur the 24/7 live chat support is usually always able to sort it out and get me back working on what matters!

AMBITIVITY
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre un anno
PageFly ha risposto 24 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support and that we've been able to make your experience with the app positive.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.

I wish you all the best for your store!

Lucian - PageFly Team

Data modifica: 23 gennaio 2023

El servicio al cliente es 10/10 super recomendado, feliz y agradecido con el servicio prestado en la solucion de mi problema con la landing

molly dolly
Colombia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 26 giorni
PageFly ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

¡Muchas gracias por una reseña tan generosa!

Nos alegra saber que está satisfecho con nuestra aplicación y nuestro equipo.

Estamos disponibles las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana, así que no dude en enviarnos un mensaje si necesita ayuda.

Saludos cordiales
Randy | Equipo PageFly

22 gennaio 2023

The app is expensive, I'm still using the free pages for now but I have just had support from a wonderful person called Max who was really helpful and sorted out all the problems I was having really quickly. Thank you - the support really makes the app worth while for me.

Wolf and Flower Co
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 17 giorni
PageFly ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

I am thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the support you received from the PageFly team. Your positive feedback on the Shopify App Store is greatly appreciated, and we are grateful for your continued support.

Max - PageFly Team

21 gennaio 2023

Répondu exactement à mon besoin! Support client très rapide et parfait! J'ai réussi à faire ma landingpage avec cet app.

origine389
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 24 giorni
PageFly ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

Je tiens à vous remercier pour votre avis généreux, c'est très gentil de votre part.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire. nous sommes toujours là pour vous.

Passe une bonne journée.

Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

20 gennaio 2023

First off I want to thank Tyler. He has not asked for a review but he has always solved my problems at ease and in a fast manner. I never had to explain too much because he is a fast learner and makes sure that my problem was solved even when it is complicated.

I also want to thank Marie for helping me out today as I know I was not asking for simple tasks and she took her time to take care of it and didn't give up. Thank you!!

iRing.com
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un anno
PageFly ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.

We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager