Recensioni (10.761)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 giugno 2024

Schöne Vorlagen, sehr gute Kundendienst. Leider manchmal sind die Seiten nicht stabil und werden nicht korrekt angezeigt.

YAS Medica Pharmazeutische Produktion
Germania
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 gennaio 2024

Customer service is wonderful. The app could be more intuitive and less finicky, but overall it is very helpful.

HolaAmigoBox
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 19 gennaio 2024

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

21 luglio 2024

A little confusing to use I've had to contact support because Pagefly and Shopify were not syncing, I had to contact support again because Pagefly was sending timeout errors to my staff, this time I had a lot of trouble changing a simple setting, I would not recommend Pagefly to beginners like myself but I would recommend it to experienced web designers.

Radiant Babe
8 dicembre 2023

Pagefly is an amazing tool to enhance the look and feel of any website...Indeed, just like most other tech related things, there is a learning curve to using this well..it can be quite challenging in the start (and hence the 4 stars), but gets better as you get the hang of it. The live support though is amazing..to help you at a moment's notice. I was assisted by a person named Jess and she was amazing help.

I would suggest Pagefly to implement/integrate live web calls (like skype/zoom/teams) to compliment the live support that you provide to aid in quicker information flow between client and support for faster resolution. The sharing of screenshots, etc takes too long and is cumbersome to resolve every issue, especially if there are several queries or the client is not that savvy. This would really set you apart from your competitors. (I should actually be credited for this amazing business idea :D :D). Looking forward to amazing results with Pagefly. Cheers.

Mysstique
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 11 dicembre 2023

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us a lot in improving ourselves. Rest assured that all of your feedback is noted for the whole team to learn. We hope to serve you better every day to meet our dear customer’s expectations.

Please know that you are always welcome here! Our support team is here with you 24/7 whenever you need.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

19 aprile 2024

Great support team

Luminous Lamps
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

Hi there, how are you? I hope you are enjoying your day over there!

We are all deeply grateful for your words. It’s our duly honor to be a helpful assistant to you on your experience with PageFly. We are still learning to improve ourselves and our dear customer’s compliment is a great source of inspiration for us.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

6 dicembre 2023

Super helpful and friendly customer service staff. They will guide you and try their best to help you solve your problem. The app is easy to use. But for the first time user you may get confuse a bit but later on you will adapt to it fast.

Dafeya.co
Malaysia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 7 dicembre 2023

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

20 luglio 2024

It's a bit complex, but the support is AMAZING!!! So, as long as I can get some help with things I'm unsure how to do, I will keep using this app forever.

Skin Worship
8 dicembre 2023

It has great features, everything that you need is there but you need to learn a little bit how to use it :)

MyTipTops
Serbia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 11 dicembre 2023

Hi there, how are you? I hope you are enjoying your day over there!

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

22 gennaio 2024

They Provide the best customer Support.
Thanks

PureFit Nutrition
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 19 febbraio 2024

Please let us know if you need any help, we are always here for you!
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

10 dicembre 2023

for me pagefly is a tool par excellence in the design of web pages. Rather with an intuitive interface, far from the complications of certain page design tools, you can easily take it in hand and create incredible things from it. for me it is one of the best and I use it every time I have to create a home page on Shopify. well done!

MyBoxSuccessStore
Benin
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PageFly ha risposto 12 dicembre 2023

Hi,
In the first few words, I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback to PageFly. Your feedback lets us know how we are doing and we always need to try our best to improve PageFly better and better. We also have plans to create more templates to meet customer's needs.
If you need any assistance, please directly chat with us via the Live chat, we are always happy to help you.