PageFlyランディングページ構築

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
256件のレビュー
2022年12月19日

Great app with some limitations if you want to have dynamic content inputs, any CMS functionality, etc., but learning curve is perfect for non-technical team members and designers, while still providing the option to add custom code and tweaks. Support is also top-notch.

Whyte Bikes
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年12月19日

Thank you for leaving us this review for your experience with PageFly.

It's great to know that you enjoy our app. We also noted down what you mentioned in the feedback to improve our app better.

Please let us know if you need our support. Have a great day!

2022年12月14日

I was not convinced by the app, but the service customer is on point. Lam from the customer service help me to fix the issue that I have. Thank you a lot

Zeno
インドネシア
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年12月14日

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you for your feedback for your experience with PageFly.

This is a motivation for us to improve our app better to make it easy to use and more useful for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have a great day!

2022年12月1日

Had a really positive experience with pagefly. For a shopify novice, creating great looking webpages was a smooth ride once you get a hang of the system. Had a bug with the cart not getting updated, - victor was super responsive and efficient to do the bug fix. Great tool.

Rawr4Dogs
インド
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年12月1日

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

While using PageFly, there are some issues but we are always here for you to help you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

2022年11月21日

I'm really glad, I have chosen PageFly, not because of the app itself. I'm glad and thankful for the support. The support in this app is always there, pretty fast replying, always solving the issues, if they can be solved. There are some features missing and you have to learn by doing (and being helped by the support), but step by step, I'm building my store and I'm pretty happy to do it with this app. The 4/5 stars are, because I miss a few functions, that would improve the workflow like syncing elements to change them at the same time or being able to edit metafield text, how they are displayed (confusing in the editor, but right in the live page) and other metafield related functions, that could improve the app A LOT. By to sum up, almost everything has it solution and you can do most of that, what you're willing to do (with support help).

HP Matter
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年11月22日

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will definitely improve our app better.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we will try our best to bring to you great experiences!

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

編集日:2022年11月16日

SAV parfait ! Merci pour votre aide et vos conseils dans l'amélioration de notre UI et ses aspects techniques. Un plaisir d'échanger :)

Cafe Koota
フランス
アプリの利用期間:11ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年11月21日

Merci beaucoup pour votre critique honnête. Nous l'apprécions vraiment et continuerons d'essayer chaque jour de mieux vous servir.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous le faire savoir !

2022年11月8日

We used this app to build some of our website pages, I had trouble updating our address listed on our contact us page and Lin was outstanding in helping to resolve our issue. I was able to jump on a chat conversation which was convenient and she immediately knew where to go to update the address and completed the update for us. She also showed us where to go in the future to update the address if we ever needed to. She provided great explanation and communication. Definitely recommend PageFly as the app itself and the customer service / support is great.

Moroccan Gold Series Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年12月14日

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your detailed feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

We will try to improve our app and support better and better to serve you.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help. I wish you the best of luck!

2022年11月2日

回复很及时很耐心,可以制作很多样式的页面,有很强大的页面制作功能。给我们带来很大的帮助大大提高了我们的效率而且能根据我们需要制作页面而不用收到模板的限制,同事也大大节省了我们找代码修改代码的支出,所以这个pagefly app 值得你拥有。我打四分的原因是我怕添加太多页面怕会影响整体网站的加载速度,但是我没有验证过,我只是有这个担心。

HOVSCO
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:10ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年11月2日

我衷心感谢您的评论。 您的反馈对我们意义重大,我们将尽最大努力值得您的信任。

我们一直在不断努力,提高产品和服务的质量,用实用的价值来回报您的信任。

如果您需要更多帮助,请随时与我们联系。

2022年11月2日

It is quite easy to learn, and has been very beneficial to creating pages for my website. Occasionally there was some minor glitches, however their great customer service provided the resources I needed in order to fix & fulfill my desired outcomes.

Lively Mane
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年11月2日

Thank you so much for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

2022年10月24日

On the one hand, the support you get is good. Touqir has helped me solved the problems I had with the connection to my provider's sign up form. On the other hand, it's a pitty their free service is so limited, I wish I could do more with them. Thanks again for the help.

Tapafina
ベルギー
アプリの利用期間:12ヶ月
2022年10月21日

We use Pagefly to make our website nicer. It is easy to use and the customer service you get on chat is off-the-charts awesome! I think I have dealt with at least 6 or so different chat members from Pagefly and everyone is so nice and helpful. Great Job Paula, Vish, Andy, Nonso....I know I missed others but thank you.

Ghost Controls
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
PageFlyが返信しました 2022年10月24日

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that the quality of our support made you satisfied.

Customer satisfaction is always our responsibility. So rest assured that your issue will always be resolved when contacting our Live Chat Support.

Best regards,