리뷰 (10,474)

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2021년 9월 6일

The app is OKAY to use but there is a bug where on mobile versions when you change the variants the image does not change. It's extremely annoying. I've tried communicating with the support but they are useless. Waiting for some other app to pop up and im 100% making the switch because im tired of dealing with them

Bikemaniacs
불가리아
답글 PageFly개 2021년 9월 9일

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I would like to sincerely apologize for everything that made you unhappy with our app and support.

This is our fault for not checking the issue carefully for you at that time. However, I and my team will do everything possible to make up for the bad experience you had.

From the bottom of our hearts, we really appreciate it if you can give us an opportunity to assist you more. Your satisfaction is always our priority.

2020년 2월 10일

THE HELP HAS BEEN WONDERFULL, WITH CLEAR SCREENSHOTS THANKS TOUQIR

DogsBenefits ™
프랑스
2018년 1월 13일

Dear friends! Until the work is done, the home page and the landing page are not installed and you have already several times asked me to give feedback on your work. Let's do the work, and by results I'll give an appropriate objective assessment. And now what are you asking me for? To evaluate our correspondence with you? I gave it already

Longevity Create
우크라이나
2020년 8월 25일에 편집됨

Appli pas très intuitive. Du coup je perd pas mal de temps. Par contre SAV super et très réactif ! f

WAXAM
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 5개월
답글 PageFly개 2020년 8월 27일

Au nom de l'équipe PageFly, je vous remercie pour vos commentaires. Vos commentaires comptent vraiment beaucoup pour toute l'équipe de PageFly et nous l'apprécions peu importe si vous partager de bonnes ou de mauvaises nouvelles avec nous.

Je suis désolé pour votre expérience avec PageFly. Nous savons que lorsque vous commencez à utiliser notre application, cela peut vous rendre confus et, comme vous l'avez mentionné dans votre avis, ce n'est pas très intuitif. Par conséquent, nous pouvons également comprendre que vous avez dû passer beaucoup de temps pour découvrir et utiliser PageFly.

Vos commentaires ont été transmis à notre équipe de développement de produits afin qu'elle vérifie et gère le problème de l'exportation des pages pour vous. Nous souhaitons vous informer que nous venons de prendre à cœur tout ce que vous avez mentionné dans votre avis et que nous essaierons absolument de tout optimiser.

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous.
Nous sommes toujours prêts à vous aider chaque fois que vous avez besoin de nous.

Merci,
PageFly | Kate - Responsable Customer Success

2022년 12월 20일에 편집됨

The below was my first experience:

"So many bugs, pictures don't load properly, the 'undo' button doesn't work properly - sometimes completely changing the structure of a page.

The page refreshed randomly and almost an hour of work was lost.

I then email for help, and they don't even respond to the questions I asked. I then highlight this, and again they fail to respond to my question, all while giving absolutely no apology! Feels like the email is being written by a robot / AI."

Issues have since been fixed, and apologies have been made. The App is a great tool and I am using it (happily). However, I cannot use the app without being in an incognito window, otherwise the bugs still happen.... Still a great app though

IllumeMask.com
영국
앱 사용 기간 5개월
답글 PageFly개 2022년 12월 19일

Thank you a lot for your review for us and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We’re truly sorry you had a bad experience. Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback really helped us to know what we are doing and what we need to improve our app better.

For the issues you had with our app, I am sorry that the issues took a lot of your time and this is really frustrating for you. We are reviewing the bugs of your store had and we are giving them the highest priority to make sure they won't happen in the future.

And you mentioned the support quality in the review, this is a big lesson for us to improve our support quality to avoid unexpected experiences in the future for you and other customers.

Last but not least, I do hope that we will have more precious opportunities to assist you.

2018년 11월 27일

The app is nice, it's very user friendly and has ALOT of options to play around. Click and drag.

I'll give it 3 stars because I payed for the PRO plan, but here's the gimmick. I'm making a new homepage for my store. And what do homepages have? Slideshows at the top of the page, they are very important because it's the biggest and most eye-catching part of the website, and by having more than one image there, you can present the client, in a clear way, what your store sells and is about.

So what? Slideshows are not included in the PRO plan. EVERYTHING is included, EXCEPT the slideshow. Basically they want me to pay 20usd/month just for a slideshow... Doesn't make ANY sense to me. ANY!!! Fix this please.

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows
독일
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2021년 11월 16일

I really wish I could rank it higher. It has been a blessing to be able to create landing pages for my products. It helped my ROI immensely. Unfortunately, in these days of SEO, their page speed is much lacking. When you go to their site to find out how to speed it up, the article is very defensive, blaming the site speed on everything else. I set up a simple contact form using their base template and the Google Lighthouse speed rating was a 23. I will continue to use it until I can test other Shopify page builders and their speed. User experience is first and foremost today. Pagefly has an easy platform, so they are great at that. I'm trying to give my customers user experience and Pagefly isn't the best at that speed-wise.

WiggleLess
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 PageFly개 2021년 11월 23일

I was checking your review very carefully and I am so sorry for the page speed issue you had. From the 3.0.0 version, our Developers optimized PageFly codes to make them clean and make sure there is no effect on customer’s store speed. However, I am very sorry for anything that made you unhappy with our app.
We really want to have an opportunity to serve you and to check the issue for you.
Your satisfaction is always our priority. We are always here for you.

2021년 9월 13일에 편집됨

The interface is GREAT to design custom things. But be aware, the Blog Post offer makes absolutely no sense. Blog posts are intended to be posted regularly - they are offering you... not 1 post per month, or 2 for 20 USD... it's 2 blog posts FOREVER, and that's it! That means you pay per year... 240$ to have 2 blogposts running, and if you want more.... like 20 (Which is still not much over the course of 1 year), they charge you even more... This is absolutely ridiculous. The best thing Pagefly should do is a plan for blogs... The price plan for the rest is fine, but not for blogs. Don't waste your time designing if you're planning to post regular blogs unless you want to pay the biggest plans for a simple blog.

Please Don't Tell
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 PageFly개 2021년 11월 23일

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and reading the ticket.

Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. I am so thankful that you will continue to build pages with PageFly.

Regarding the blog posts of our pricing plans, I discussed with my team about your recommendation, we are thankful to know your thoughts and we will have a detailed plan for this query.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We would like to keep you connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

2022년 6월 20일

Normally really great customer support. Today, however, it's rated a 1 star. Sami was not helpful at all and I needed his help. I had to keep asking him to reply and he took forever. People are busy, when we go to chat, we need immediate help. We don't have time to wait around.

The Nichole Collection
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 PageFly개 2022년 6월 23일

On behalf of my team, I am truly sorry for everything that made you have a bad experience with PageFly.

We always aim to deliver a great experience to you, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
The support quality by Sami made you unsatisfied and I totally understand how frustrated you are when you had to wait for him. Sani's internet connection is lost and he could not assist you. However, this is a lesson for us to prepare and support customers more carefully.

I will inform my team about this and we will try to avoid the same issue in the future. Thank you for giving us chance to fix the issues for you.

I hope that we have more chances to support you. Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Kate | Customer Success Manager at PageFly

2018년 4월 20일에 편집됨

Very difficult to use and most of the good templates and features are on the pro version, which is not free. They need to work on the user interface to make it more intuitive. I shouldn't have to spend 10 minutes trying to add a simple picture.

Edit #1:
Sellersmith (the creator) contacted me after my first review and convinced me to give it another try. After spending some time with it I'm learning how to use the app better. It still could use some work on the intuitiveness side. It has a bit of a learning curve. But it's not a bad app. No coding, so that's awesome!
It definitely is capable of a lot. It's just not always easy to figure out how to use it. The good templates are still on the paid version. But it's not too expensive. And if you decide to switch back to the free version you can keep the pages you already built (so they tell me). So that's cool. I'm going to keep using it for now and see how it goes.

Edit #2:
I’ll let this be my final update. I’ve been working with this app for about a week now and the best way to summarize it is: It gets the job done. But not smoothly.
Basically it has a lot of features and capabilities, but it’s like pulling teeth trying to get them to work. I’m fairly tech-savvy and I’ve got some graphic design experience and I struggled to get this app to work. I have to take frequent breaks from using it because it’s so frustrating.
Simple actions that should be quick and easy like moving a piece of text from one part of a page/section to another takes a solid 10 minutes to figure out and requires deleting and inserting and moving and all kinds of work-arounds. And there’s really no reason it shouldn’t be a simple drag and drop. The developers need to place their app next to ones like PowerPoint and emulate them. Simplify tasks so that they don’t require a whole process to accomplish.
At the end of the day (week) I got a couple of nice looking pages made. But boy was it challenging. The program is effective, but not intuitive. It has some bugs (like pressing the “undo” button once and having it leap 12 steps back). But I’ll keep it for now because it’s free. If it cost money I wouldn’t keep it. It’s not worth the headache and I’m on a tight budget. But for a free app it’s a pretty good deal.

My Atomic Fit