Omtaler (10 724)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
4. juli 2024

PageFly is easy to use and saves times...what's great about it is the customer service...there is always someone who can help you out if needed.

Destiny Boutique
Over 4 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 8. juli 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Boo | PageFly Team

10. juli 2024

Best thing about PageFly is the people behind the chat support who help me out! It's a super user-friendly way to customize your website pages, but with my old laptop & limited tech skills, I always receive help from the support team. Super affordable and worth it!

Latinx With Plants
Over 3 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 12. juli 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review! I'm thrilled to hear that you found our support helpful.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any further assistance.
I wish you all the best for your store!

Best regards,
Adrian - PageFly Team

7. juli 2024

The app works. No breakages.
And the support is great.

Secret Skin
De forente arabiske emirater
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 8. juli 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Dami | PageFly Team

4. juli 2024

I am setting up a new product page and am finding PageFly a complete game changer, not least in respect of being able to set up my product images and thumbs exactly as I want this to look. The support and help from the PageFly team is fantastic! Thoroughly recommend!

In & Between
Storbritannia
Rundt 3 år bruker appen

Regards

Max | PageFly Team

29. mai 2024

I had the pleasure of being helped by Paula. Who guided me straightforwardly through a coding issue ( I was scared to death) of doing any change to the code but she asked me to trust her and I did and it all worked well. I'm very happy with their platform.

Odièle
Over 5 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 5. juni 2024

Thank you so much for the reviews. Glad to be a helping hand for you.

Please get back to us whenever you feel you need assistance.

Have a wonderful day

Paula - PageFly Team

2. juli 2024

Bruno helps me a lot to build a page

Cololight
Hongkong SAR Kina
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 8. juli 2024

Hi there, it's Bruno, thank you so much for leaving a review and it encouraged me a lot. PageFly has a lot of friendly support which can help you with many things. So don't hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day.

Bruno - PageFly Team

4. juni 2024

Prompt and helpful assistance when needed!

Mexicali Blues
Over 4 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 18. juni 2024

Shami - PageFly Team

5. juli 2024

Quick response and help fixed and explain what I had done wrong! HIGHLY recommend PageFly.

Birdworx.com
Over 2 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 8. juli 2024

Wow, Thank you so much for your precious words!
I am really glad to assist you. We always pursue for our customers satisfaction.

If you have any queries, feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,
Syed - PageFly Team

27. juni 2024

AMAZING!! They are so super helpful and responsive. They really care about making sure I get my issues resolved and even have a team that can do reasonable paid requests if it's beyond the scope of the platform. Having something immediately respond instead of email back and forth is a GAME CHANGER. Thank you!!

Get The Mozy
Over 2 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 30. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. Your satisfaction is our first priority.
We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us. We really appreciate it that much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Shami | PageFly Team

13. juni 2024

Usman was amazing!!! Simply incredible. Sorted out the issue i as having in no time with such grace and ease. Thank you so so much.

Ndah Mbawa @ Happier Every Chapter