Omtaler (10 703)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
13. desember 2022

Ottimo builder con un sacco di funzionalità.
Un plauso particolare a Touqir del supporto clienti: lo ho contattato in merito ad un problema con un bottone ed in un attimo ha risolto andando a modificare il codice del tema in uso, eccezionale!

BidMamba
PageFly svarte 13. desember 2022

Hi Davide,

I am glad that I was able to help you with your Add to cart issue. Thank you so much for your time with PageFly and for leaving us feedback.

It helps us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team

10. mai 2023

La atención al cliente de esta App es muy eficiente, además esta app es genial para brandear tu tienda. Le doy 5 estrellas.

DiamondColors.es
Spania
PageFly svarte 10. mai 2023

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para compartir sus pensamientos con nosotros!

Me alegra mucho saber que está contento con nuestro apoyo, y fue realmente un placer ayudarlo.

Como se mencionó, no dude en volver a ponerse en contacto si alguna vez necesita más ayuda.
¡Mis mejores deseos!

Junie | Equipo PageFly

Redigert 3. november 2020

This app is very intuitive and user friendly. I made some pages and where i didn't now the customer support helped me immediately. They were very helpful and nice.

KATHARINA SIEGEL
Romania
PageFly svarte 19. november 2020

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues.
Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any query or issues, we're available 24/7.

Shagar - PageFly Team

1. august 2021

Sono molto soddisfatto di questa app, abbastanza facile da usare, ottimo anche il piano free che permette di fare uno store semplice ed inoltre molto veloce ed ottimo anche il customer service. Unica cosa migliorabile è sicuramente l'interfaccia, dove alcune funzioni di spostamento delle sezioni sono un pò più laboriose.

Socialmediatemplatex
5 måneder bruker appen
PageFly svarte 2. august 2021

We are so happy when we receive your review on the app store, it means the whole world to all of us.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. And we are so happy that we could be able to help you with your issues.
Regarding the feedback about the user interface, I will be working with my team to improve it and make PageFly more user-friendly and easy to use.
Let us know if you have any questions or need our assistance.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

20. juni 2021

The page builder is very similar to elementor for wordpress, which I am familiar with. It's pretty easy to use, and if you are having any complex issues, the support team can solve them quickly!

Hydraso
PageFly svarte 23. juni 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Angel | PageFly Team

Redigert 25. februar 2020

This software seems to be more friendly for home page editing, because there are more templates for home page or product page, and there is only one blog template. For a 7-day trial user. Editing a blog is still easier than Shopify's programming. I am satisfied with the free addition of many elements and the perfect after-sales service. I hope to have more blog templates.

Aisize
Kina
17. april 2020

Nice Assistence A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

madvapor
14. november 2019

This app has been great so far and so has the support team. I am still on the trial which is the reason for the 4 star, but it has been great so far and the support team is quick and helpful

Rapunzille
5 måneder bruker appen
19. mars 2021

Amazing! First time using this app to create a custom product page and so far it is user friendly and the support was super helpful in advising me on the CSS styling. Im still learning but I will definitely be recommending this app to my clients.

boy, please!
PageFly svarte 20. mars 2021

Hi Chi Hang,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us any time you need our help, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Redigert 21. oktober 2019

Super easy to use and their customer service is great. I wanted to do something complicated and Kate went above and beyond in helping me. She even recorded a video showing the exact steps.

Kate is the best!