Omtaler (10 686)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
29. mai 2024

Flexibility without having to learn liquid? Sign me up! I've been test driving the free demo and for the most part it's been really easy to use. I had one thing which really stumped me - adding a saved section to a page - but once efficient web chat later I was watching a loom video showing me exactly what to do. Support is top notch!

Mint of Hertford
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 5. juni 2024

We're thrilled with your review! It's customers like you who motivate us to keep delivering exceptional service.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

7. juni 2024

I love Pagefly, it's easy to use once you get use to it. Customer support has been really quick for me. I received a free evaluation of my website, and customer support gave me some great improvements for my website. I manage 3 other Shopify sites with pagefly also.

Just Stick It 1
USA
Over 2 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 29. juni 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Tam | PageFly Team

18. juni 2024

The app is very simple to use and typically very visually effective with some tweaking. I can't say enough positive about their customer service, they go out of their way to help solve any problem you may encounter.

Tuff Pets
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 29. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Lucy | PageFly Team

28. mai 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using PageFly Landing Page Builder, and I must say, that it exceeded all my expectations. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to create stunning, professional-quality landing pages without needing any coding skills.
Moreover, the customer support team was fantastic. They were always available to help with any questions or issues I had, providing quick and helpful responses.

Overall, I highly recommend PageFly Landing Page Builder to anyone looking to create high-quality landing pages efficiently and effectively. It's a powerful tool that can significantly enhance your online presence and drive business growth.

JeunesseAllure| Extension Ciglia
Italia
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 4. juni 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Boo - PageFly Team

4. juli 2024

One word - Amazing and the best part is the support. We created the page without any thought. I kept wondering why my website is not giving me good vibes and then I started fixing my UI. Initially, I thought there is noone to help me in case i run in to any issue and messages the Support team without any hope. But, I was surprised by the way Page Fly team supported. I have no words to explain. I am overwhelmed by their support. Please spread the word.

CKLAKART
India
8 måneder bruker appen
PageFly svarte 8. juli 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Saeed - PageFly Team

29. mai 2024

Customer service is top notch! Always available to help and support you with any request. App is quite easy to use and allows you to build up pages pretty fast.

NAOA Design
Over 3 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 5. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It really means a lot to me and my team.

Please let us know anytime you need help!

Best,
Tolu | PageFly Team

4. juli 2024

I am setting up a new product page and am finding PageFly a complete game changer, not least in respect of being able to set up my product images and thumbs exactly as I want this to look. The support and help from the PageFly team is fantastic! Thoroughly recommend!

In & Between
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 8. juli 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Regards

Max | PageFly Team

Redigert 27. mai 2024

great so far, my favorite part is the customer service, 24h support with anything you need, saeed even made a video showing me how to do something, amazing

HOPR
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
PageFly svarte 25. mai 2024

Thank you for the awesome words you have written about PageFly and our live chat service! It always makes our day to know that people like you enjoy our app and chat support. We always try our best to go above and beyond to provide personalized solutions for our customers so it’s wonderful to read your feedback!

If there’s anything else you would like to ask or suggest, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as we are available 24/7.

Lein - PageFly Team

22. mai 2024

Usman did a tremendous job helping me find the right placement for our new page that we spent hours on. We were stuck on publishing and getting it to the right sub-menu. He was kind, moved quickly and explained everything like a teacher. Really appreciated the help and the learning! Many thanks!

No Errors Sports
USA
Nesten 2 år bruker appen

Usman - PageFly Team

22. mai 2024

Great app for creating custom pages! Easy to use ! Thanks again to Junie and the helpdesk who helped me very quickly.
It was a great experience overall !

Petite Mendigote
Frankrike
Nesten 3 år bruker appen

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Junie | PageFly Team