Avaliações (10.747)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de julho de 2024

Good support team. Few of the support agents really help you and fix your issue rather than saying it cannot be done. Today I got a help from Boo, amazing amazing guy.

Counsel Union
Índia
6 meses usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 24 de julho de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Boo | PageFly Team

16 de julho de 2024

I have use pagefly for 3 years and Build a very nice and professional website. The support team is very helpful and I can copy any page from internet and make my website super. Thank you Pagefly.

Joyor® Scooters
10 meses usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 18 de julho de 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Regards

Abed | PageFly Team

3 de junho de 2024

Usman was very helpful in addressing my issue with the new version of my Shopify theme. My app didn't work after the update, and he helped me resolve the issue. Thank you.

Planet Neon
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 5 de junho de 2024

I'm absolutely thrilled to read your glowing review!

It warms my heart to know that our support team's efforts to provide friendly and helpful assistance have been appreciated. We always strive to ensure you have the best experience possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We're honored to be part of your e-commerce journey and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Best regards,
Usman | PageFly Team

21 de junho de 2024

A very good page building app. I use this app every time we do promotion. It has built-in preset templates. You can complete the construction with minor modifications. It is very easy to use. Nice App

SSimder
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 29 de junho de 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! <3

Sincerely,

14 de maio de 2024

there is a bit of a learning curve in creating fully custom sites, but the support team is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable so if you have any questions you can ask them and they help you right away.

AstropheApparel
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 21 de maio de 2024

Randy | PageFly Team

25 de abril de 2024

I had accidentally deleted a form on my website and contacted the support chat for assistance. Peter was extremely helpful and was able to log into my website and fix the issue for me in a short amount of time so my business was not affected. As someone who has no experience with website design and am trying to manage it myself, I am extremely happy with the support and service I received this evening :). Thank you Peter!

The Luxe Makeup Studio
Austrália
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 2 de maio de 2024

Peter - PageFly Team

3 de junho de 2024

Shami did an amazing job help me with some modifications on my page. I really enjoy this app and the CS is very helpful and patient with my questions

BRUNO'S SHOP
Espanha
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 5 de junho de 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

8 de julho de 2024

I have been using pagefly for around a year now. They are always on point with their customer service and help me resolve any issues im having. Best team!

Home Ease Haven
Austrália
7 meses usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 11 de julho de 2024

Wishing you a magical day filled with joy and success!

Boo - PageFly Team

1 de julho de 2024

Shami was amazing at helping me with my landing page! It was super quick and easy to understand. My issue was resolved in a matter of minutes which I always appreciate. Thank you for your help, Shami!!

Silent ASSASSIN
5 meses usando o app
PageFly deixou uma resposta 8 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

16 de julho de 2024

easy to use, great customer support. I've made some beautiful and functional pages with ease!

Mushroom Cups International