Recensioner (10 688)

• 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 maj 2024

UPGRADES NEEDED

- Limited Syncing with Shopify Images

Be prepared to re-upload existing images stored on your Shopify library that you intend to use in Pagefly. So this absolutely double stuffs your Shopify media library with duplicates and longtail file names. What a mess for future search and use. Really surprised at this and it's put me off this app bigtime.

- No Shadows on Text

You can edit text in every way, except you can't add shadows ... what!

- No Customized Icons

You can't upload your own customized icons to Pagefly library. You have to upload them as full images but this limits you badly on use as you don't get the benefits of icons anywhere in the layouts.

THE GOOD STUFF

Customer support has been impressive. Quick and plentiful.
Tutorials are also pretty good and the app itself offers a huge range of customization.

Pagefly seems to be customer focused and seeking constant improvement. Will test this against other apps.

Will rate again in future. For now - 7/10.

MADE 4 FANS
3 månader användning av appen
22 juni 2024

love the app

just few things to improve

- after choosing the template- there should be sections of different element should be there to add on . just like add element - make section like add template section

- and try to make it little easy and creative like canva may be , and smooth

HushedTies
Indien
22 dagar användning av appen
26 juni 2024

I have an issue with an HTML code that wasn't deleted even after I deleted it in the page editor, so be careful with that guys, I have to reach out to the help team to fix the issue, although it didn't fix all the way Abed was very patient, helpful and teach me how could I fix it if something similar happens in the future, so sure there are some errors in the Pagefly app but if you have some don't hesitate to reach out to them they will assist you with everything, Thanks Abed!

Mi tienda
24 dagar användning av appen
5 juni 2024

Pagefly is great if you want to customise your site easily! It is very straightforward and easy to use. I just wish it was a tiny bit more flexible and intuitive but overall great.

When I had an issue with the site playing up on the mobile breakpoint, Aldwin in particular helped me within 15 minutes!

Highly recommend Pagefly if you are a designer looking to customise your site without a developer.

NOBORI
Australien
29 dagar användning av appen
27 mars 2024

Building websites is a professional job, but Pagefly’s online chat is so helpful to get you started, and to bail you out when you get stuck! Anyone can look like a pro in no time!

Islabikes
Storbritannien
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
PageFly svarade 9 april 2024

Hi there, so glad to see that you are having a good time with PageFly team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us a lot in improving ourselves. We hope to serve you better every day to meet our dear customer’s expectations.

Please know that you are always welcome here! Our support team is here with you 24/7 whenever you need.

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

17 april 2024

Excellent customer support. Page design is not always intuitive but the customer support agents are a tremendous help.

Sister.ly Drinkware
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
PageFly svarade 3 maj 2024

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly!

We're always here to help you with any further questions or concerns you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Thank you for choosing our product, and we hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best regards,
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager

11 april 2024

Excellent service - solved my problem.

Only criticism, and the reason for the loss of a star, is that it all took quite a long time to sort.

QUINTOSAPORE
Italien
5 månader användning av appen
PageFly svarade 3 maj 2024

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly!

Best regards,
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manage

3 maj 2024

Using the app from more than an year, and it's been good.
Specially the customer care, it very responsive and supportive

LAVNA Locks
Indien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
3 maj 2024

PageFly makes it very easy for us to design our pages. Customer support is also very quick everytime.

ToolX Store
Turkiet
3 månader användning av appen
7 april 2024

Used this app to make a waitlist for my website. Super easy to build a page and the customer support is outstanding

Rolovamodel
Finland
8 månader användning av appen
PageFly svarade 9 april 2024

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with PageFly.

I feel happy that our support team could assist you. We will improve our app to make it better and better.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Kate - PageFly Customer Success Manager