PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Strazdų žaliasis auksas

Great and quick communication and problems solving. Maybe a little complicated system, but live chat very helpful. Thanks.

The Wayve Store

Thank you very much, I love pagefly. I don’t make enough to pay for membership but mark my words. I will as my store grows I will give back to you PageFly. Awesome service

MORWellness

Firstly when I loaded Pagefly to create a page. I thought, eeeeew. This looks hard, but I enjoyed the experience and it really is very intuitive. I love the app.

WORLD OF WOOD

I used this app to made a Landing Page, and it looks very nice! Good and fast customer support too!

November 20, 2020

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building pages.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

leafy.de

The customer service is very attentive and you get answers in the form of videos, which I like a lot since i tried another well-known app, i think this one is the best software on the market. however, it is also expandable, for example it is very annoying that you have to edit all views (mobile/laptop...) one by one.

November 20, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
Regarding the suggestions that you mentioned in your review, we do understand that editing one by one on each device can make you feel annoyed but for many cases, to make the page responsive on all devices, therefore it’s important to set up on each device. But we will try hard to optimize the process.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

AFSBio Inc.

It's quite user friendly and less of a learning curve than other apps considering the cost. Also the tech support service is great. Definitely happy with this app and would recommend it.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review to PageFly. Your review is really incredible for us.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

N8 Beauty

I used this app to create product pages for my new shopify store and it takes some getting used it but with patience and watching the tutorials a few times, you will create very good looking product pages with this app

November 19, 2020

Thanks very much for your great feedback. We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build pages.
Our whole PageFly team has been trying our best to create more functions to meet your need.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

GhostCompany.fi

Great support. Really easy to use. Of course, there can always be more features, more options. But this is a very easy CMS to use and great people. Highly recommended.

November 19, 2020

Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to improve PageFly better for customers.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

krkc&co

This is the first time I have used this software, it is not very easy to operate, and the customer service response is relatively slow, but the customer service is very patient to answer questions, and give a more convenient method, I think I will operate this software smoothly

November 2, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review for PageFly.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems.

We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not very easy to use.
Therefore, we hope that you can use PageFly more and we can work with you on the long road. We also have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.

Betsy & Brandt's

Awesome Customer support!
Prompt and excellent communication.
Friendly and knowledgeable support staff.

November 2, 2020

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly . Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to improve PageFly better for customers.

Please feel free to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14