PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Chironix

A pretty good option for custom site builds in Shopify, but it still has a way to go in terms of being a design tool. I'm used to a lot more freedom in movement and layering in my websites, so there's plenty of room for improvement. Good customer service for any issues I came across.

Upward Refillery

The app is a great option for someone who is used to working with other page builders platforms (Squarespace) The customer service is very quick and helpful! Emad was super helpful and helped with edits live.

Anker

The app is too complicated to use, it is a litter difficult to use for me. But the customer service is very patient and she helped me solve many problems. I am very grateful to her

CBP Clean Baking Products

Still learning to work with the app but already happy about the live online helpdesk ...............

Love By XSample

It can be a bit confusing/frustrating at times, but the help chat is usually available and someone has always been able to help! Overall, I do recommend!

November 1, 2021

We are so happy when we read your review on the App Store, thank you so much for it.

Customer satisfaction is the top priority that we always care about, so we are always trying our best to assist and support to bring the best experience.

And we took your feedback to make it important to note and improve our app. We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

VOYAGER Dog Harnesses

I am new to this app, and I have been testing it. Every time I have a question, the support team will answer right away, in a friendly way.

October 21, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

sirius.com.sa

Great app and nice support team. I wish they have control over everything on the website such as the header, footer, and more flexibility with design elements. Thank you PageFly :").

October 14, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback on the app store.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.

Regarding your feedback about the header, footer, they belong to the theme you are using. However, we truly appreciate your feedback and we are so grateful for your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future. We will develop more elements and features in our app as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat if you need any assistance.

IOTREND

Great app, amazing support.
Really has helped us a lot. The free version is also great.
The support team are always available and knowledgeable about the product.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review and your time with us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
Our whole team has been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by dropping messages in the Live chat.

CRIPTEDCLOTHING

Really like the use ability and the customer service was amazing, still using the app and getting used to the features

October 13, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.
It was our pleasure to support and make you feel comfortable. While we typically pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make you happy, it’s clear that we fell short here.
We know that for new users, PageFly is not too friendly but we will try more to make it better. We are here anytime you need us so please feel free to discover PageFly and let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

Scheeq

The app is great, I just wish there was an easier way to edit the mobile version, as it doesn't always match the editing of the other devises. Customer service is great!

October 13, 2021

We are so happy when we read your feedback us. Our top mission is to provide the best experiences for customers and we are so happy that we could be able to support you.

We know that sometimes when using PageFly, there will be some issues, but we will try our best to fix and avoid the same issues in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions. We are always happy to assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23