PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Sékélé Paris

good service. I love it.
The service is good and they respond very quickly.
I recommend.
Allows for better pages

thelocpreneur.com

I use PageFly to build a product landing page. The customer service I received was unmatched! Randy was so helpful and patient with me. There is a small learning curve to the app and he made sure my page looked exactly how I wanted. And when he wasn't available one of his colleagues stepped in to assist. My experience with PageFly has been nothing, but positive. There could be more capabilities in the design portion, but over all I would recommend PageFly!

FairyDays

Love the app. Take some effort at first but very easy to use afterwards. Especially the supporter Sami has helped me a lot when I need some modification for my website. 100% Love and Recommend!!!

Luxart Collection

So far so good and support couldn't be quicker, great quality all around. Easy to use and feature-rich editor. A must have for anyone serious about control over their page layouts.

Juxli Home

I am very happy with this app's functionality. I got the free plan for now, but I plan to upgrade when I am ready to add more pages to my website. It is totally worth it. It is very easy and intuitive to build pages and so far their support has been very helpful. Overall, it has been a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Sempre Moderna

It`s a really great app, lots of features that make your site look professional, and it is great especially because of the team. They help you with everything. Thanks a lot!

Inbox Store

Excellent app, helpful and fast support. The possibility of conbination is infinite. Super recommend it!

Historische Bauelemente

Top app with top support. solved all my problems and now the shop is running smooth. Support via chat is just outstanding and almost instantaniousley.

Ecohuman

I've been using this app on multiple stores for over a year. Customer service is second to none and Touqir spent a lot of time tweaking a page and adding in custom reviews icon.

Lyna Shop Paris

tres bonne application donnant de la valeur a ses pages j'ai encore du mal a m'en servir mais on prend trés vite la main

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106