PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

57:4

Special thanks to Angel and John for being so helpful. Really appreciate the great team at Pagefly.

CaledoBay

I really like how easy it is to use and it really takes your website to the next level. I think what sets this apart though truly is the customer service also. I am a newbie at this and have had to reach out for help a number of times already - Each time someone on live chat has helped me there and then and fixed Tech Issues - If they were unable to help, they referred it to their Developers who have then helped - Everything I have needed help with, they have 100% done. Absolutely second to none!

Menone

J'utilise l'application pour modifier les pages de mon site e-commerce. L'application fonctionne très bien et le support est plus que réactif. Bravo !

Oulac Cosmetics

Good page edit plugin, nice customer service. Recommend
I meet product the customer service solve it quickly.

TaniCool

O aplicativo é bem fácil de manusear. Atendimento rápido, objetivo e eficaz, muito bom mesmo, super recomendo a todos!

Goodbirb.com

Great customer support. always helps with any issues. We would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs rapid, no-code page development.

The Wholesale Wig Factory

Amanda and Lucian were lifesavers! They were just as invested as I was in solving this issue I was having on my site! Great app and simple to use! Amazing customer service!

HokJor Cosmetics

Been using pagefly for a while now and the thing that amazes me the most is their customer service. always ready to record their screen In order to get you through the issue. Top notch service! definitely recommend!

TOUCHBeauty

Kiwi Diamond Art

I used this app to give my plain online a nice-looking storefront and it was so easy to use. And when I got stuck, the helpline was there and quick to assist. Thank you and keep up the good work. :)

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review Toni. It was very nice of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! :D

Stay safe and take care!

Faris | PageFly Team