PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Distinqt

TYSM Aldwin for helping me w/ password page. Couldnt fix mobile version but he was able help. Thanks

Instant Muscle Reliever

Awesome app with awesome customer support. It's super easy to make pages using this app. Thank you very much.

Terrazostore

Just Started using the app. It's easy and get good support 24 hrs. Easier than other expensive page builders and also looks very clean

Chariot

I'm using the Narrative Theme, which has a pretty mediocre and unintuitive Product Page layout. So, I installed PageFly to create a Product Page layout that's much more engaging. The app is super easy to use. And, whenever I run into an issue, the Live Chat customer support is there with prompt and helpful solutions.

Eyetitude

We hired a company to build our Shopify website. Our number one priority was that they construct the site in such a way that we would easily be able to make changes to it, without having any programming/web development training. To answer that requirement, they built the site using this PageFly app, and we are thrilled as it is helping us accomplish exactly what we needed. We're easily able to go in to any of the pages on our site, add things, delete things, change images, text, products, etc. Its fantastic. We've also used their customer support several times on chat and its super fast and incredibly helpful! Thank you!

onegoodcard

Definitely a 5 star app. Have been using this for quite awhile now, highly recommend this as your to-go page builder. I have tried a few other page builders as well and none has been as comprehensive as PageFly here. Furthermore, support is friendly and readily available throughout. You won't find a better page builder out there, trust. :)

Fita UP

Great app, great support. I've been using it for a while now and had to come review it. Last issue I had with editing, they actually solved it in minutes, screen recorded it, and explained to me how it's done. Everything happened in less than 10 minutes. The app is highly recommended

LustyLion

Most helpful support I've ever had with a Shopify app. Had an issue, support fixed the issue right away + made a screen recording video of what exactly they did. Amazing!

TwinkleKart

Amazing support. 24x7 support - They really mean it
Thank you Anne for helping me through
I am definitely recommending this to my ecom friends
Continue the great work, Thank you PageFly. May you fly higher :D

Shebuildstoohawaii

I used this app to build my client's Home and About pages. Even though we ran into some issues with the design, Randy with PageFly was able to assist us and make everything how we wanted it. He even worked past the time of his shift Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 349 350