PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Zenergy

great app. It would have been great to have the option to add custom header and footer as well but overall its a great app.

Doggie Fashion Box

I want to say this app is better then Shogun. Customer service might as well be 24 hr because they do a great job on resolving any problems you have.

COLTON & FAWCETT

I have used the app to design my homepage. The support is amazing, friendly too. Everyone on the app team are eager to help. I will be purchasing the pro version of it because it’s grear!

The Handlers Basketball

I purchased the Premium Program. The designs of the pages are phenomenal. The app is very easy to use even for a beginnger. But if you ever run into issues or do not know how to do something the customer service is PHENOMENAL!! They respond right away and will help you with any step of the process

KaliVit

Really great customer service! The builder is pretty straightforward to use. One of the most user-friendly and non-coder friendly page builder I have tried.

APawLoo

Almost instant replies whenever you encounter a problem. Would recommend to any especially those new to shopify

Haven Mattress

Best app ever. Helps to save tons of time. Really professional and responsive support team. Very happy customer.
Would highly recommend to anybody!

MyBea Kozmetika

The support is great! Always happy to help with anything. If you need a great page builder I recommend using them.

Love Inove

My first landing page worked very well with this app, and with the help of support I was able to go live in less time than I imagined, it helped me a lot in my store and also in my business.

Eastgate Supply

I really appreciated the prompt and helpful service! The screen shots were helpful as well. Thanks for the help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124