PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

FORK & MELON

I wish I would have found this app sooner! It took some figuring out at first but pretty simple once you get the hang of it, and now I've been able to create beautiful landing pages that I wasn't able to do with the default page settings in Shopify. Their customer service has been super helpful when I've had questions. Recommend!

RV-4G.com

I had some questions while building my first site with PageFly and needed some additional help, I contacted help through their chat client and was put in contact with Touqir who was just incredible at identifying my issue and resolving it. Touqir even went the distance to create a personalized video tutorial which he sent to help guide me through the process. Thanks Touqir and the team from PageFly!

FTM Pitstop

Great customer service and easy to use. My page looks way more professional and I didn't have to purchase a new theme.

Aztro Marketplace

I have been using this app, for several of our pages. It is incredibly powerful and flexible to user needs. Customer support was also super helpful when we needed further integration with our theme and other apps.

scurvmotivation

Sami helped with my coding needs. very thorough and eventually solved our problem. Thanks a lot to the team

Meu Kafofo

Aplicativo muito intuitivo, com um suporte perfeito. Recomendo! .......................................

theyonicup

Love this app! Easy to use and customer service is outstanding. Randy helped me solve some layout issues in under 5 min which meant that I could keep working on getting my shop up and running.

Novalge

I am loving to use PageFly, especially for the support that is always present when I have any questions, no doubt it is an excellent application.

Thanks ;)

Pepe Revolution & Co.

Great app! Love using it. It is useful for landing pages, modify product pages, etc. I will definitely pay the monthly plan.

The Herba Coach

Have been using this builder for a few weeks now and it has been great. Better than Shogun in my opinion. Create custom pages on my website with a free theme, saving me $$$ to spend on paid themes. Great customer support too,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138