PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

Le petit futé

I have been using Pagefly for differents projects, It's crazy how fast and effective they are, They have the best customer services by a huge margin!

Thrive Presets

Love this app, and the customer service is one of the best on Shopify. They're extremely helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Movemints

This is by far the best app period for making elaborate pages in addition to your landing on Shopify. I use this app for dozens and dozens of clients. It's the only one I use.

Betty Harlow

I really love the ability to customize my pages the way i was used to with Squarespace or Wordpress and the customer support and facebook group is a HUGE HELP!!!

Caring Crystals

Game changer app! Allowing us to customize our store the way we want it to be. Support is prompt in their responses. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work PageFly team!

BLEGATI

Great app, and the support is 10/10. strongly recommend using if you want to style your page. well priced and good features

sleekstyle

This app allows you to customize your store in any way you want and it's free. Customer support always answers my questions within 5 min and always sorts them out, highly recommend.

Simplifey

All-round great service. Very intuitive UI, lots of options, and fantastic customer service who are always very prompt and effective.

SunGoldPower

PageFLY is the best APP I have used. The author is very patient to help me solve all my problems, thanks again. This is your best choice. I recommend it

Pluff™

Really easy to use, and a support team incredible !!! You can personalize your store in 10 minutes :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 404 405