PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ginger Imagery

Location Australia

The support team a PageFly were incredible. They weren't kidding when they say 24/7 support! They replied instantly, and I was talking to a real person from the very start. Honestly the best support service I've experienced on Shopify Apps to date. Thanks guys. Imogen

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice words and patience with PageFly.
Whenever you need help, we will be right here for you.

Callie | PageFly Team

SERENY™

Location Norway

I had to integrate a reviews application, but they said it couldn't work with PageFly. The other side, PageFly customer support helped me integrating so fast the application. A special thanks to Angel, my PageFly-ing Angel!

July 1, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

post-2158

Location Germany

This App is extremely useful when you want to customize your Shopify-Shop beyond what Shopifys own tools will allow you to do. They have a full set of documentations and tutorials to understand the logic and the details of the app. The best ist the helpdesk, which is unparalleled in terms of speed and knowledge. A true must-have-app.

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring value.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Novamier London

Best website builder tool & the support team is so helpful. My companies website has been taken to a whole new level due to PageFly.

July 1, 2022

Wow, we are so happy to learn from you that your companies have gotten to a whole new level, that is amazing!
We, at PageFly, work really hard to make the editor as easy to use as possible so anyone can, with ease, build amazing pages and get awesome results.

Remember that if you need more help we are right there on the live chat, and happy to help you.

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

wildbeautylab.com

Location Italy

Very nice app, I have been working on it for a while and it is very intuitive. If you have any doubt or problem the customer service is ready to help you quickly.

Hi Alessandra,

Thank you for spending time sharing your experience with PageFly, this is so sweet of you! And it is our pleasure to have you around and help you through your issues while using our app.

If any further issues arise, please do not hesitate to contact us via 24/7 Live Chat.

Have a good one!

Chloe - PageFly Team

MyClarella

Location Germany

PageFly is awesome! I get all the flexibility I need to build my store and the customer service is fast and great.

July 1, 2022

Every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working hard, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel | PageFly Team

Veneka

Fantastic app and great customer service. Really appreciate their support and the tool has helped our conversion rate

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Joyeauto MMB Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app and customer service are very nice. Team of service help me a lot. Whenever you need help, they are there.

July 1, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Skin-Loox

Location Romania

I just have words of praise for the support team. The team moved very fast and solved the problem faster than I expected. In addition, the design of my online store looks fantastic with this application. I love the app. I think it is the best option to customize the online store that you will find in the Shopify application store.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

TheraPunktur

Location Austria

Great support. They help you with coding also, if you cannot manage something. Touqir was very helpful. Best,
Martin

June 29, 2022

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am truly happy that I was able to help you with your alignment issue. Your feedback really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team