PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Nordicwinds

Awesome App, and the customer support is 10 stars. They were very patience with me when I had some problems I did not know to fix myself with my layout. They jumped in to my Page, fixed it and explained how to do it properly :) Recommend!

DON IBERICO SHOP 🐷

its a very good application, with a fully functional test mode and good customer service. very pleased

Dushely

Muy buena app, el soporte es increíble, ayudan con todo, sin duda una de las mejores apps para construir landing´s

Feel Like Beauty USA

This app is amazing! Customer Service is very helpful, and they are available 24/7 which is a huge +

MELLBABY

The best looking and functional page builder on Shopify, I use it on all my stores. Also the support is super fast and helpful!

Cecily Clune

I finally have control in creation of my website with all the elements I need. Customer support is first rate.

Glambini Australia

I just signed up and started customising a form. I found the support team to be really proactive and fast, answering all my questions. Highly recommend.

Lito Express

Gracias, me tubo mucha paciencia la persona que me atendió, agradezco mucho porque así logro mejorar mis paginas de aterrizaje

Hi Fernando,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Il mio Codice QR

This app is the most useful and user friendly to build a professional website.
The Customer Care is the kindest and most professional i've seen, they answer you in few seconds, and they solve your problems for real!

Hey Abagnale,

Wow. Thank you so much! Our team works the extra mile to reach this kind of feeling in our customers and we are really happy that you find our service professional and almost there in a few seconds.
Thank you so much for taking the time for sharing your thoughts on the community. You motivate us to keep pushing.
Remember that if you need any more help you can come over to our Live Chat, and we will assist you as soon as possible!!

Wishing you the very best, and looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Me Time Botanicals

the support team is super responsive via chat. :) Helped me tweak and fix a few issues I couldn't figure out. Made my product pages look amazing.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager