PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

SFH

This is the best tool in my toolbox for our Shopify store. I'm able to create beautiful landing pages, blog posts, category pages, and more without having to pull in our developers. Saves time and money! As someone with a design background, it's easy to achieve the look I'm going for and the drag and drop are super user-friendly. Don't know what I would do without it, I highly recommend it!!

4ocean

Amazing CS Team! Extremely helpful & very quick to respond. I had an issue and they worked with me to resolve everything!

Victure US

Location China

It's very useflu! good service!Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice

The Cabinet Shop

I've been using this app for most pages on my website. Great page builder features and very simple to use with good looking results. A very helpful and responsive customer support team. Highly recommended!

Xcalibur-Shop

Location Germany

Dieser support ist der Wahnsinn, jedes Problem bisher gelöst und das waren nicht wenige die ich hatte. Ich dachte ich nerve bestimmt aber sie sind immer freundlich und 24/7 erreichbar. Das ist das beste was ich bis jetzt gesehen habe

You Got Moves

I have been using Pagefly for years and I LOVE it. It has what I need and it isn't overly complicated to use. Their customer service is also excellent. I asked their team how to accomplish a certain feature that was not available - the NEXT update, it was there. So responsive and receptive to their customers! 5 Stars all day.

KicksOnABudget

Highly recommend. Awesome customer service and super easy page builder! Have used them for 3+ years and have had nothing but positive feedback

BAMPSHOP

this is the best app ever.. and their response rate is perfect.. they are nice and always ready to help

Arrowbrands

Location Italy

App stupenda, ricca di possibilità e soprattutto staff eccezionale, sempre pronto ad aiutarti e a fare anche più del necessario, 5/5 fantastico

Only Rugs Co.

Go to page builder for every store. Great customer service. They are always helpful and respond almost immediately to any concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 644 645