PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pawfect Woof

Location Malaysia

The staff on Pagefly were very helpful in solving my problem. I'm quite satisfied with their services.

YUSAE

Location Portugal

Recently asked for help from CARA. I was extremely impressed with the way she helped me in a calm and methodical way. she answered all my questions and dealt with them without drama. Thank you Cara.

Bounce Skin

Location New Zealand

Doesn't integrate with some of Shopify's most popular apps, such as ReConvert, or Loop Subscriptions. Perhaps this is an app designed more for professionals, but to me the UI is completely unintuitive, Live Chat support doesn't work, and changing things like Global Styles is a nightmare. Feels like I'm making my website from scratch, when I thought this was supposed to be integrated with Shopify somehow. As it stands when I add things like product elements they're missing key things like payment options which I have in Shopify, which feels like this isn't really a Shopify App but a standalone app which kind of defeats the purpose. Perhaps I need to pull them through manually but again, why would I do that if it's Shopify already? In any case I'll be using Shogun, GemPage or something else. 2 stars because the templates are nice.

Lavender Hill Interiors

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. Fantastic app - we have created some pages and blogs for our website without having to use developers.

True To Me.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very helpful and resolved my issues very quickly. Very impressed. I spoke to Angel. Provided all the instructions and links required to help me resolve the issues I was facing.

AICOOK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I can't agree and praise anymore, the customer service Orange and the developer staff Travis are very good, very patient, and very active to solve my problem, I want to recommend it to people all over the world, come and use pagefly, multi-functional, convenient, fast, 99.9% achieve what you want, their customer service is really great

Useful Weirdo

Have really cool features, of course, I was a little overwhelmed at the beginning but with the great customer support that they have, I guess everything will be easy.

OrangeCasual

Location Hong Kong SAR

Pagefly team is so helpful! They resolved my problem with efficiency plus patience! I'd love to recommend to other friends!

Wabi Home

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Me gusta mucho esta app, es super intuitiva y dispone de muchas posibilidades. Cookie me ha ayudado muchisimo a conseguir lo que buscaba, super amable!

Triple Theta

Kate From Pagefly helped me so much! I needed help rounding the corners of something where the standard tool does not work, and she walked me through exactly how to fix it. The app also is great and I have had it for over a year and have not really had issues yet with it. Overall pretty straightforward and works well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 680 681