PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Live Importados

I'd like to write 2 things about Pagefly:

1) The app is easy to learn and to use, it has many options to create the best landing pages to increase your conversion rates, and also allows you to create not only a landing page, but homepages, collection pages, etc. There are various tools that I couldn't find in other apps that provide the same service, and I think they are fundamental to your store.

2) Their support team reached me out and promptly solved all my doubts and problems. They are truly kind and you see that they are really there to help you make the best out of PageFly. This is priceless and I sincerely doubt we can find this high-level support service in other apps.

100% recommend it!

Bikes in Groningen

Very good user interface, easy to use, and a lot of features to boost sales. Customer support is excellent! Thank you PageFly team

Hello Parts- Faster Better Easier

Thanks for Tayo's patience and help. It needs some time to do it. But looks very helpful and flexible than Shopify pages. Nice APP!

Platinum Vapes

So much more customizable than standard Shopify themes! Tech support (via instant chat) is AMAZING and so quick to reply. Edward was so patient and helpful with everything I asked. The app IS super easy to navigate... but even better... the tech support is so prompt and helpful when you do end up having a question!

Hiking Dog Co.

Incredible app with even better support. My support agent helped me for several hours with a task. I can not thank you enough.

GrupoMancini

Very good app, recommended! Support is incredible. Very good app, recommended! Support is incredible.

BROWS BY NAOMI

Great for adding multiple pages on your shopify store. Easy to set up and customer service is very helpful.

Stir Crazy Gifts

Excellent customer support, was prompt and immediately gave a quick solution and solve the problems...Highly recommend PageFly

Tamaress

I am very happy using this app. it is very easy to use. They have a very wonderful team. They answer all your questions and solve your problems instantly. If you don’t understand what you have to do, they sent a short video showing how to make it properly. And if you can not do the job yourself, the team will do it in your behalf. Supr team. they so great and i recommand it.

The Barn Coffee Roasters Berlin

Intuitive, easy to use and get used to. Support is very helpful and motivated. The page editor itself is basically a live preview of your store, which gives you the freedom of not worrying about how it WOULD look and instead see it live right then and there.

If I had to wish for one thing, it would be more custom product options so we can make completely customised product pages from scratch. Otherwise a great app!