PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

ODAGECO-Natural, Scientifically Proven, Clean, Luxury Skincare

Support was always very helpful and available when I needed to ask a question or get something done

Hi Felicia,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Emoclips Greeting Cards On Mobile Phones

I have to get use to it . But I start to understand the logic behind it. I like it
a lot What I adore is the 24/7 customer service. That is amazing when you are doing creative projects. Thank you !!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. I am really happy to help and talk with you. I hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us when you have any question ;)

EvermanBusiness

The app allows for really great customization. It is much easier to use this than to try and deal with complicated code. Also support is really good.

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.

Vogue Fridge

Amazing support team. Easy to use and able to customize based on desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile version which is great.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

HeyHealthyBody

Really easy App to use where you can make beautiful customized pages! I had a tiny problem as a "newbie" and didn't really know how to fix it, but the customer service helped me right away! I'll give it 5 stars for the quick response and overall being a non-complicated App :)

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your comments, please reach us for any big or small issues anytime, we're 24/7 ready to support! Have a nice one!

Shagar - PageFly Team

Guitar Station

Early days but so far the app seems powerful, easy to use and when you need help the live support is excellent.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your motivational comments, we hope you will love our app more by days, please reach us anytime if you need a hand for anything ;)

Shagar - PageFly Team

julianfabiolato

I was surprised how quickly they responded to my inquiry. They are so friendly and so helpful. Lifesavers!

July 28, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem using PageFly, we are always here to Help.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Smart Performance Nutrition

Great customer service. Lucian was particular helpful with trouble shooting my issue. Thank you very much

August 1, 2020

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind words. They motivate me to keep delivering a good service. It was truly a pleasure to assist you and hope you keep enjoying the app.

Lucian - PageFly Team

Desta - The World's First Smart Bacteria Killing Robot

Amazing themes and great integration with other key apps for successful shopify stores. The help team is also always there to help with any issue you may have. great app all in all

July 28, 2020

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.

Goat Guns

Amazing quick support - MUCH easier to use than Shogun without leaving behind nasty code. Does take some learning with the UI to become comfortable but has a slick clean look to all pages I make with it.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team