PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ORNE — decor studio

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent service and support. The Cookie attendant is super cute and quick to solve problems. Love so much!

November 14, 2022

Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave me an amazing review of your experience with PageFly.

This really means a lot to me and my team and we are so thankful to have your feedback.

Please let us know if you need any assistance

Cookie - PageFly Team

Seven Sundays

Location Australia

Pagefly makes the customisation of our legacy theme a breeze. Their customer support is great too and managed to help me with several customisations i wanted to make! Highly recommend!

November 14, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review for your experience with us.

I am so happy to know that you found PageFly helpful. This is a big motivation for me and my team to try and do better.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Cookie - PageFly Team

NOKKAL

Location France

The best support team, I use Pagefly for 3 stores and the support is very reactive no matter the plan you choose.

November 14, 2022

It's such a pleasure for us to support and assist you. Thank you so much for the generous reviews

Feel to reach out if you have any questions and we're always happy to help. Have an amazing day!

PageFly | Dong

Smartandtechs

Location Hungary

This app is really great, and it has a lot of options to build your store. 24/7 live support is real and they are extremely helpful, understanding and patient!

Hi there,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Maison Divination

Location France

Angel he's the best of the best. Responsive, intelligent, fast, understandable. Thank you very much for the team that is always there when you need them!

November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your time with me, I really appreciate you leaving such an amazing review for me.

Your feedback really means a lot to me and my team. Rest assured that we will try our best to improve PageFly and the support team to serve you better.

Angel - PageFly Team

KarlandMax

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really great support for web design with an enthusiastic and professional support team 24/24. I highly recommend !

November 7, 2022

It's been a great honor for us to support and assist you and thank you so much for the loving words.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Have an amazing day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Lash Brow Institute

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing support team, great for custom building page on Shopify.
Wonderful bridge to bring some wordpress functions into shopify building.
Kathy was legendary and so helpful

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for giving me a 5-star review. It brightened my day, and I really appreciate it

Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help.

Best regard,
Kathy | PageFly Team

Treasureskincaresa

Location South Africa

Hi I used Pagefly to create a grid view for my mobile website. The section had issues but with the help of Nora from the support team we were able to fix this matter. I am rating this app 5 stars for the great interface and level of service I got from Nora. She is a real representation of great customer service and she is very efficient. Give Nora a raise or a bonus this month. She deserves it. Thank you

November 7, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with our app.

I am so happy that we could fix the issues for you and that you are satisfied with all we did for you.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Nora - PageFly Team

Zwippy

Great builder but we have to spend hundreds of hours formatting for every platform to perfection. :D PS: fast help from the support is life saver

Hi Tomas,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Singularwardrobe

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

muy buena aplicacion y servicio tecnico muy rapido incluso en domingos!!!! supper atentos, sin duda vale la pena!

Hola,

Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para salir de nosotros esta increíble evaluación. Háganos saber qué podemos hacer por usted en el futuro. Siempre estamos aquí cuando nos necesites.

¡Qué tengas un lindo día!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager