PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Southern Spring 2

I really like the app for building custom pages. It's quick and intuitive, and saves me hours of work. I just wish that we were able to edit and create Headers and Footers. Apart from that, fantastic app. Also, the support is quick and very helpful.

November 5, 2021

It's so amazing to read your review for us! Your words really mean a lot to us and they are a huge encouragement for us to improve PageFly better.

And I'm so happy to be able to assist you so please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance,

Have a great day ahead <3
Cookie - PageFly Team

PHILODO BIKES

我非常喜欢Pagefly这个软件,操作起来非常方便。此外客服回复也非常及时,工作人员非常亲切,耐心地帮我解决每一个问题,我非常敬佩他们的工作。我个人有一个建议:希望页面制作版面能够提供更多丰富的模板和素材,多元化的操作版面大家一定会特别喜欢的。

November 5, 2021

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. I am really happy that I was able to help you with hiding your theme's footer from the page. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Eros Active

Great page builder! So easy to use & customize your website! The support team is very helpful and quick. Thank you

November 1, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your wonderful review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
Have a nice day!

VM Aquatics

Really nice app for creating great looking pages. Lots to learn but their help videos are really useful. Also their 24/7 support is fantastic!

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I really delighted that I was able to help you with your line bread issue.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Flaph

I have been very satisfied using PageFly to create my shopify page. Whenever I had any issues the support team has been very helpful and sorted any problems swiftly.
Highly recommendable

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us and it's our pleasure to be able to assist you.

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Stylishstylesbytee

I LOVE THE FEATURES OF THIS APP. ITS SUPER EASY TO CREATE PAGES AND PUBLISH. SUPPORT WAS FAST AND FIXED MY PROBLEM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

November 1, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Toniel! We’re happy to hear we hit your expectations to the app.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Alpine Apparel Ltd

Great app! I have used PageFly to create custom product launch landing pages and any issues that I had were very quickly dealt with by the PageFly live chat team who were super helpful

Dear our valued customer,

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you to make you satisfied. And I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problems.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

Milk Break

So easy to use & customize your website! Angel (from the support team) is the best! App is 10/10! It's a must for every shopify website!

November 1, 2021

Greetings this comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day this way we will always provide you with the best Shopify page builder experience!

Angel | PageFly Team

Trot Pets

Pagefly is a solid page-building app. I've used almost everything out there and so far it's been the easiest to use and the pricing is solid. No crazy billing that scales based on pageviews or anything like that and their support team is super helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking to rapidly test new landing pages.

Hey Isadore,

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your thoughts about the app with the community.

We, at PageFly, are so happy to read that you find our app easy to use.
This is the purpose of our app, to make everybody capable to build a page with ease.

Remember that whenever you need help you can at all time reach out to our live chat.

Best Regards and,

Looking forward to talking to you in live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team.

Ninja Foods GmbH

loving it. best service,............................................................................................................................................................................................................. . . . . .

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us.
We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!

Angel | PageFly Team