PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

The Hound Lab.

I absolutely love PageFly. I can't code and have very little technical ability - PageFly saved me a fortune in development costs and in the end I actually enjoyed getting to know the app and creating a few pages. It can be a steep learning curve, but i promise you will learn fast and once you know your way around the interface you will love PageFly too. Support is quick to get back to you (I dealt with Angel via live chat) who sorted my minor issue very quickly. Great app - I would recommend to anyone

July 7, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

CalmDo

Great customer sevice!
I had wonderful experience with Pagefly team ,
Thanks Aldwin,he is so patience!

July 7, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

LMCHING Group

The Best Support Team we have encountered. Very helpful and the app is amazing! I like the part when they link with many 3rd party app to make the user experience more friendly!

Hi,
It's you who is so kind to give us such flying words. In representation of my team, I'd like to sincerely thank you for what you've been doing with us so far. You're more than just one customer, certainly one among the core motivations of the PageFly team.

Have a super awesome day! 😊

Silver | PageFly Team

Rackit AS

We have been using pagefly for a while and are really happy with how it works.
I asked the support for help with a contact form and got an answer right away. And got help with my problem quickly, which ment really much as it was urgent for us that it worked. Thank you for all your help!

July 7, 2021

Hi, it's so nice to talk to you and I am so happy to be able to support you to handle and fix the issue of your page.

Our team will improve PageFly better to make you always satisfied with our app and support.

Please let us know if you need any support.
Cookie - PageFly Team.

Boo Shoon

I had wonderful experience with Pagefly team and I really appreciate everything they helped me

July 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Bake Me Healthy Box

This app is super easy to to use! It's literally plug and play. Very intuitive and has great features. Perfect for anyone new to Shopify! Plus, customer service is awesome! Super responsive and thorough. Highly recommend!

July 6, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Hindigena

Great page builder app! It features endless functionalities and anything you need you'll have an awesome customer service to assist you. Highly recommended!

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

PremierGadgets

Great app with fast and reliable customer service! I had a problem what was eventually sent to a develop team. Solved in a matter of 12 hours!

Hi there,

I'm so excited to receive such a generous review of yours. There's no word that I can describe how thankful I am to you now. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you very much and have a super super great day. 😍

Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you are in trouble, we'll be more than glad to help you!

Silver | PageFly Team

ECOnejitos

Easy tu use, lots of prepered panels to choose, so I could create a nice langing page without having much knowledge about this. They have as well very good help center! Super effective!

July 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Nifty Presets

Amazing tool and amazing support. Very heplful! I recommend 100 %. It will take your Shopify store to another lvl!

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team