PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Jeep Apparel South Africa

We had some complex editorial pages to add to our Shopify store that our native theme didn't allow for. Using PageFly helped us create and customise these pages easily! The support is great too!

Sweet Susie's Embroidery

I am using this to build several resource pages. The support has been very good. They try very hard to find a solution to all problems. So far I have been very satisfied. Once you get the basics down, it has been pretty easy to use.

Particle Retail

Easy to use. Love that it lets you add your own CSS (but it's not required that you know it). Customer supports responded quickly and solved the problem right away.

Kitty Kiss Shop

Really good app and the support team have been really helpful when i couldn't figure out how to make certain changes. Definitely worth getting. I have the pro plan and its worth the money.

BALANCE TO GLOW

I've used multiple page builder for shopify and besides the user friendly interface PageFly support is the best. I'm writing this now after support helped me to save hour of work and figuring out.

The Gatherum

I used this app for my product pages and landing pages the customer service is amazing always someone here to help and assist you. i highly recommend this app to any one looking to build pages for their shopify store.

YOU BECOME

My developer used this app for many pages on my site.
When I had an issue (and developer was unavailable).. they were quick to help me resolve it!

Active Lifestyle Plus

the customer support team was amazing! Sami helped me to re-select the product so that my page could be back online.

Weavers | Official Website | Toallas

awesone support service! They solve the problem really quick. I would recommend this page builder no doubt.

Starter Kit

Quite easy to use and really handy when not being able to code properly! The team is also very responsive to our queries. They work on the weekend, try to solve the issue asap. and go the extra mile. Really impressed and thankful!