PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

lehmanskincare

It is an extraordinary application, not only for its versatility and functionality to differentiate you from a normal website that everyone can use. You can customise a lot of things. But the great value that this app has, is the human value behind it, the customer service is invaluable, 24/7 support and people always willing to help you and solve your problems, Thank you Aldwin for your patience and great help!

December 15, 2021

Hi Adrian,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

PeekandTweak

Don't waste money on buying themes on Shopify! Pagefly is all you need. I wasted $280 on a theme that I've completely replaced with Pagefly pages. Really powerful features, and the support team is genuinely amazing. I have yet to find a problem they haven't been able to help with :)

December 15, 2021

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services.
It would be our pleasure to assist you with your store; please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat if you require further assistance. <3

Angel | PageFly Support Team

A Tus Manos Express Usa

La app me ha ayudado muchísimo a diseñar tal cual yo quiero mis páginas y el soporte aun estando gratis ha sido supe rápido y magnífico

December 13, 2021

Hi again, thank you for the feedback you gave us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you so much for using PageFly! We hope to hear from you soon! Have a good day. :D

Yours truly,
Marie from PageFly

Deviceful Store

Amazing, Best customer service in the world!! Loved it. Angle from Page fly was really helpful :) I will recommend this to everyone

December 13, 2021

Greetings We are very happy that you are enjoying our product, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community.
We are always willing to help you so please let us know when you need our help

Angel - PageFly Team

Cozyy

I use this app to customize my store. Now it looks much more branded and definitely increased the conversion rate. Also the support team is the best!

December 13, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Fluxeair

I started using this app to build my page with a customized design. Using the color swatches on pagefly created some conflict with my theme code, wrote to the customer support and they responded me within minutes, (I was trying to fix this on my own from 3 days with no result) within a couple of hours they found where the issue was and fix that, first they said the dev team could fix it but I had to wait some time, but after just 3 hours they fixed it without me noticing they did so I'm really happy.

Hi Valton,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. Feel free to contact us whenever you need help. Thank you

Emad - PageFly Team

Cajuina Import

considerate, helpful and quick to solve problems! now I'm filling in these words to send this messag

December 13, 2021

I really appreciate the time you've taken to leave us feedback. I am glad that we've quickly achieved what you were trying to do. Rest assured that whenever you need help, we'll be there to assist you.

Randy | PageFly Team

KANSCIOUS KAPSOL

Support is amazing. I reached out with a concern in regards to my password page, Nonso was attentive, understanding, and thorough. He didn’t stop working once we ran into a few roadblocks. He made sure my issue was resolved and communicated efficiently throughout the process. Definitely recommend!

December 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Lamp A Little

app is very user friendly and the customer support team are extremely helpful any issues i had they were there to help me resolve it. great app & team overall !

December 13, 2021

Thank you very much. We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying your PageFly experience. Your 5-star review means a lot to us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your rating with us and the rest of the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

FINAFLEX

For all my questions agent made videos for me which were extremely helpful. Thank you very much for your help.

December 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.