PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Tamaress

I am very happy using this app. it is very easy to use. They have a very wonderful team. They answer all your questions and solve your problems instantly. If you don’t understand what you have to do, they sent a short video showing how to make it properly. And if you can not do the job yourself, the team will do it in your behalf. Supr team. they so great and i recommand it.

The Barn Coffee Roasters Berlin

Intuitive, easy to use and get used to. Support is very helpful and motivated. The page editor itself is basically a live preview of your store, which gives you the freedom of not worrying about how it WOULD look and instead see it live right then and there.

If I had to wish for one thing, it would be more custom product options so we can make completely customised product pages from scratch. Otherwise a great app!

Zen Donkey Farms

This is the best app for page building. I like how easy it is. It has all the tools to design a quality design that carries on the expensive shopify templates.

waka&Co

this app is a game changer , it us very useful instead of using clickfunnel this was my way out for any landing page

my pink lemon

Easy to understand, lot's of layout possibilities, great support if you need help! Works perfectly!

www.daniellepeitagraham.com

I am not an expert in IT but I found this app helps me and my site to achieve the way I want it to look with functions I need. Also, CS is great. Highly recommended.

Mistress Of The Lash

I was having trouble, but Edward and the staff did a great job at getting my Desktop and Mobile Version to look crisp! Very happy with PageFly!

Paw's Beauty

Very good Support. Helped me out a lot and I really liked their services. I would recommend others to get it too.

Sophily

This app is fantastic for building custom made pages, and it has some features that I needed, like hiding header & footer; count down timer and many other. You can also build different pages, like landing page, collection page, etc. Great app! The support team is also very fast and helping. Keep on the excellent work!

Online Star Map

The app is great so far. Upgraded to PRO to use this app for other pages as well. Would be great if, from time to time, appeared more, new templates. Otherwise, great support. Resolves every issue within a few minutes. Good luck!