PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SuperAlphago

Location Australia

what a useful app, highly recommended. couldn't be even better. have been using for a while, working perfectly

May 24, 2022

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D

Please let us know if you need help.

Angel - PageFly Team

lustfulworldwide

Location Denmark

Hurtig support - og overskuelig backend. Det er nemt at designe sider i PageFly. Især hvis du bruger et gratis tema, er det ikke altid at alle elementer på siden er designet som du vil have dem.

May 18, 2022

Tusind tak for din fantastiske anmeldelse! Jeg er glad for, at vi kunne hjælpe dig med problemet. Fortæl os venligst, hvis du har brug for hjælp,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Isner Mile

Location China

Just now I create a page for my store, the flexibility of template and the support are very nice! Great!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it’s a great motivation for us to improve PageFly.

Please rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Léa - PageFly Team

Favor Graphics

Location Vietnam

Callie did an amazing job to build a Homepage for me. I can see my conversion increase because of this template.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the nice words ^^
I'm so grateful that I read your review on the app store and it really made my day!!

I look forward to collaborating with you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Callie | PageFly Team

Mond Aviation Shop

Location Philippines

Christian helped me big time addressing the problems with my layout. All problems were addressed and now, my new theme is working according to how I want it. Thanks again!

Hey there!

Wow, thank you so much for your sweet words! It is such a pleasure to help you.
Whenever you need more help just let us know and we will make sure your page and Theme are working correctly with our app!

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

Muscle Minded

Works great! If you get stuck at any point, the support team is very quick and extremely helpful. I recommend

May 18, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It was truly a pleasure to assist you and it makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support.
Please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Prestige Gifts

They hire the right people. I had an issue and I left the chat then Jasmine sent a video to my email on how to do what I was having trouble with. Definitely recommend!

May 18, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, and bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Costaelm

This page helps me a lot with designing the product page. And the 24/7 support team has been there all the time to solve all the issues and concerns for me. Thank you!

Hi Westin,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

stargobrand.com

the customer service is great, their are kind and patient! nice app perfect for someone who want to customize their store

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am happy that I could be able to help you to fix the issue.

Let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

Dermehome

Best customer service ever :) I was able to get assisted right away through their live chat and my problem got fixed very very fast. Thank you !

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time in giving us wonderful feedback!

Everyone here at PageFly loves to know that our customers enjoy the PageFly app!
We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we're glad that we've achieved it!

Marie from PageFly Team