PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Hypebeast Central

Support is AMAZING. Every single time I have a question someone answers within a few minutes and helps me solve it. Would 100% recommend to anyone wanting to build a more attractive site.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful review <3 we are happy you enjoy our app and service, we will be 24/7 here in case you have doubts ;)

Felipe | PageFly team

No Waste Jose

Her costumer service representative marie was outstanding! Knowledgeable and patient. Many thanks!!!

November 10, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

Tèaura

I LOVE THIS APP
I LOVE IT'S CAPABILITIES
and I LOVE IT'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM If you create sales pages, and send quality paid traffic there ,you'll get more sales so it's Worth every penny

Hi,

Thank you so much for your generous review, please reach us anytime for any query or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

Delta Force Store

Sản phẩm dễ sử dụng, đội ngũ hỗ trợ viên nhiệt tình, phù hợp với tất cả mọi người từ newbie hay nhiều kinh nghiệm

November 10, 2021

Cảm ơn bạn đã dành những lời lẽ tuyệt vời này cho PageFly, cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng và sử dụng app.
PageFly team rất hạnh phúc vì có một khách hàng như bạn, hy vọng rằng chúng ta sẽ hợp tác lâu dài.

Nếu bạn có bất kỳ khó khăn hay câu hỏi nào trong quá trình sử dụng app, đừng ngần ngại liên hệ qua LiveChat nhé.

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!

Pine Tree Crafts

The best customer support ever! They've been very helpful in so many occasions.Thank you very much guys , you're brilliant .

November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are happy to know that you are enjoying our app and service.
Remember we will be here 24/7 to help you with whatever you need so don't hesitate on contacting us.

Have a wonderful rest of the day <3

Felipe | PageFly Team

CityDoggo

Jasmine was extremely helpful and offered great insight. Her support lead us to download and use PageFly. Thanks Jasmine!

November 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kiwi Mask Co

Page fly is absolutely amazing, super easy to use and very customizable! The team are all so nice and helpful, They really do go out of their way to help & quick. Will be using them for all stores in the future! :)

November 10, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share wonderful words to us. Our team is super happy when we read your words.

Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you.
Have a great day!

Cookie - PageFly Team <3

Smudge Studios

PageFly Landing Page Builder really helped me, as a Designer, take my site up a level from the bland starter template page designs. The support is next level and the one page of each type you receive was a great way to get a great looking site at entry level and get trained up ready for when my site is ready to upgrade.

November 10, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review, Des! We strive hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

nutrapatches

Perfect plugin, I build my whole website with this plugin, and the support team is also very efficient. they solved my problem very quickly. Highly recommended.

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, Hashim. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Great Arcades

The Pagefly app itself is kind of tricky to navigate at first. It's not super intuitive outside of the pre-loaded templates, unless you're pretty familiar with HTML and CSS. But don't let that deter you. You should definitely use the customer support chat. If you're lucky enough to get Paula as your customer service agent or someone as good as her, you'll be soooo glad you did. I was working with an agent prior to Paula who was just ok and I had to request to speak to another agent. Then when Paula started helping me, she immediately solved so many of my design questions that I was absolutely frustrated about. She even made a video customized for my issue, came back to me with additional solutions even after I had moved on to another section, and she was extremely fast in all of her responses. Thanks to Paula I will save so much money from not having to hire a developer every time I want to make a change to my site, and I will use PageFly instead of one of the other Landing Page apps that are available. Hi-five to Paula!!

November 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.