PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

New Home Co-Broker Academy LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used Shopify experts for seven years for various needs. PageFly is without question the most responsive. I am a one-man store owner with few technical skills. Recently, my site was down for the first time, due to something I did. PageFly showed up without being asked, and within minutes had my store back in business and did not charge for the service. i
If you are a small business owner on Shopify, you need to check out page fly.

October 31, 2022

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt feedback on our app and support. We are very grateful for your kind words, so we will keep on improving our app and support day by day to make sure you have the best experience with us.

Thank you for choosing PageFly and hope you will have a successful business.

Best regards,
Candy | PageFly Team

KrimiGames

Location Germany

Extremly helpful Customer Support - Great App! I can recommend using this App for beautiful Landingpages.

October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

HelloMynt

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

It works very well, I like it very much, and the customer service is very good, even if it is very late they will solve your problems in a timely manner.

October 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so happy that you found PageFly helpful for you.

We always aim for customer satisfaction so we have been improving our app and support everyday to serve you better.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

YOZE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's been 2 years now that we are on PageFly (yoze.fr). I've seen its evolution, its changes, its improvements and I can tell you that it's one of the best applications there is on Shopify ! Go for it with your eyes closed. I had many times issues with them, but we always succeeded in finding a solution because the support... is of a rare quality ! Present, responsive, friendly and finally a support that really solves your problems! I don't forget the technical service who do a great job and I thank them for that. Simple, fast and efficient.

October 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

It's our honor to be part of the help for you. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

Katty - PageFly Team

Orion Tienda

Location Spain

Buena aplicacion y muy buen soporte. Te permite crear paginas unicas y diferentes a la competencia.

October 28, 2022

Muchas gracias Lluc <3 Tu generosa reseña es una gran motivación para mí y para el equipo para mejorar. Es un placer ayudarlo a lo largo de su viaje con PageFly.

Tenga la seguridad de que haremos todo lo posible para ser un mejor asistente para usted todos los días 💪

¡Que tengas un maravilloso día por delante!

Cara - PageFly

earbudeey

Time spent using app About 2 months

i love this app and i love all of the 24hr assistance . i recommend this app my website looks so cool.

Hi Bryant,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that I was able to optimize your page on mobile devices. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

nakama-knives

Location Netherlands

Such a great app with many possibilities. The customer service is kind, fast and very helpful. Big thanks to Sun for the recent tweaks she did for me!

Hi Eddie,

Thank you so much for your kind words on our app and support quality. I'm truly happy when you are satisfied, so rest assured that we will always try our best to support you anytime you need help.

Cheers,
Candy | PageFly Team

Berri Project

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really good customer support, they work and investigate hard untill the problem gets fixed. I personally had a serious problem with a translation messing up my entire page, they booked a meeting between app devs and handled the task very well.

Hi Fabio,

It's our honor to be part of help for you. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

Itasha Art

Location China

This application can achieve a lot of functions, the point is: it is really simple and easy to use, and it is powerful. I give it 5 stars

October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your time with us, Mark. And I am so happy that you found PageFly helpful for you.

Your satisfaction is our mission so please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Elegant Elephant

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 years

Best app support in a long time.
Within 20 minutes the problem was solved and the communication was excellent.

October 26, 2022

Thank you for your heartwarming feedback on our app.

We feel motivated to push even higher from feedback such as yours.

Feel free to drop us a message in Live Chat support in case of any questions, we are happy to help you!

Regards,