PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Then Now Always

This app is a must-have! It's straightforward to use made a huge difference for my site. I ran into a few questions early on and was happy to find that their support is very attentive and helpful. You can chat right in the window you're using and get things humming along.

This app gets my glowing recommendation!

Immersion Run

Great App for great results ! I recommend for all those who are motivated to create professional pages with a clean rendering

Donoferton

The best option to create professional pages within your shopify store.
And a great support, they have a live chat and they help you in everything you need.

Curnon Watch

Absolutely love this app! It allows us the freedom to redesign parts of our theme that aren't exactly what we're looking for

The Print Society

I just had a small configuration problem, so I jumped on Live Chat. I chatted to a lovely lady named Vian, she was super helpful and my problem was solved in 5 mins. Awesome service, highly recommend!

Bentoben

Nice try, and awesome service from sellersmith team! No matter what question I ask, pretty girl Vian all answered with great patience. And you can easily find it good for use.
Btw, I know the APP from Shopify team.
Great APP and also with a nice price!
Wish better service in future!

Samplesound

Excellent answer to designing your page without using a shopify expert of coder. Really great customer service too. Life saver.

Earbass

I recently spoke to the team, more specifically one of the directors Vian, in regards to an issue that was not the Apps error but in fact an error with integration between Shopify. After about 10 minutes, I was back up and running to perfection and I couldn't be more impressed with the service and delivery.

5 Star, all day everyday

Bibset

great app even on the free version i like it

Betten Haskins

Amazing Pagebuilder !

We normaly work with Divi + Wordpress but we switched to shopify because everything works much faster here.

Pagefly allows you to create extraordinary Pages really fast and easy!

Also the support is amazing!

We had a small issue and the support team helped us within 5 minutes !