PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Joetigros

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.

Bookbumble

This is a great app. We were having issues with a page, and they were really quick and helped us to solve it, without charging us for it.

Review Expert

We've been using page fly to make a custom theme for as little as a month now. However, we can tell we won't ever go back. Wow, it can do almost everything you can think of and is extremely fair priced.

Besides that the customer service really did the extra mile with helping us out with a bug that was caused by our root-theme. They litteraly changed everything and added extra features to it. And this was on a sunday.
Thanks again guys, this should be the number one app to install.

Kendama London

simple & easy to use, I've never developed any pages before & this made learning also a breeze.

Instant chat support, I actually managed to stumble upon a bug that once reported, they had fixed within a few days.

Can't wait till all our pages have been migrated to this app!

Magnetrx

Great free app and very easy to use!! We used it for our about us page. I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

E Furniture

A truly great app for design custom pages for a shopify website. Quick and easy to use, we have used other apps in the past but this one is by far superior. Great customer service as well, responding very fast to any questions either by email or live chat!

Pastreez

Great customer service ! Even for FREE usage

Yogaseeds

For someone who is at times technically challenged like myself, the app is really great! The good thing is that it comes with three months of free trial of the pro version which has great features. I have been using it only for a couple of days and asked for help when I did not understand how few building blocks work. May, who supported me is absolutely amazing. I never worked with such a dedicated person. Not only she designed the part of my page for me, but also explained in details,how to do it correctly so I don't have to reach out to them again. She went for an extra mile for someone who is based in another timezone. Literally she worked I believe around midnight to get things sorted (I wasnt are of it). Fantastic support and great product. I will definitely make the most of it and I hope using it to make more sales and nicer product pages design for my customers. Well done!

Lrmsafety

Good service and very fast. Please continue to develop. We will be encouraging.