PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Mr. Flower Florist & Gift

Pagefly have very helpful staff to solve any technical issues. the best page builder on Shopify. Thumb up!

December 7, 2021

Thank you for giving us a very heartfelt review!

We are happy to help you when you need us. Let us know if you have any problems.

Sally - PageFly Team

Biowijn

Great livechat service from Huyen and one of the best free apps on shopify!
I would recommend it to anyone and its totally free

December 7, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review on the App Store. I am super helpful that I could help you.

Please let us know if you need any support, we are here for you.

Huyen - PageFly Team

Deepblu ApS

We use this app for all our pages on our site. Its user friendly and when we had an issue with a page not publishing correctly the support staff resolved it for us within 10 minutes. Very fast and friendly service.

December 7, 2021

Hi Alice, thank you sooo much for your amazing review! I am super happy that you found PageFly helpful for you.

And it's my opportunity to assist you to fix the issue. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

All Pets Circle Pte Ltd

Pagefly is great! No coding is required and you can get the design you visualize. All it takes is a bit more exploration to find out how to apply the design. When we are stuck, the support team is very helpful to help me solve the issue! Great thanks to Randy & Callie! Looking forward to creating more stunning designs with PageFly!

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you. If you need help with the app again, please don't hesitate to talk to us via live chat. We'll be happy to help you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Paul Meccanico

Pagefly is great! Works like it should work; a great help in developing and maintaining an ecommerce website. Gives you great freedom on Shopify to create stunning designs. The support team is more than great. Not only fast, but friendly and accurate. More important, they solved every issue I had.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your generous comment, please reach us anytime for any issue or concerns. We are always ready to assist you, thank you and have a nice day!

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

Yinbe Paris

This application is simple for building page when you don't no code. Thank you for the reactivity and your helping. Dong is the best

Hi Jason,
This is Dong from PageFly and I really appreciate your review. I hope that you will have a great time with PageFly and build as many amazing pages as possible. I and our team will be right here to help you to do so.
You have my gratitude!

Dong - PageFly Team

Autohaus Anders GmbH

Im using it for Landingpages, Newsletter and more. If you are creative you can do many things with it! I just had a problem with a few things since yesterday. So whenever i had a question i just wrote my question to the Support. Every Supporter was very kindly and fast! But the kindest and best one who really helped me was Zita. She was very patient with me! Thanks Zita for your help if you are reading this! <3

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for all your sweet words. I am so happy when I read this. It is such a huge motivation for me to try more and more to help people like you! Feel free to get back to us when you need help! Wish you all the best <3

Cheers,
Zita - PageFly Team

Huepar

Anna helps me a lot to solve the big problem. Although many customer services have helped me to solve the problem before, it did not go well. Thank you Anna again.

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much, those are really nice words.

Your review motivates us a lot in improving our app & service. We are happy to help you.

Anna - PageFly Team

Craftbier-Adventskalender

Großartiger Support, der wirklich aktiv bei den Problemen und Fragen hilft und selbst anpackt. 24/7 ist hier nicht gelogen. Wow. Immer wieder gerne!

December 7, 2021

Vielen Dank für eine so tolle Bewertung. Vielen Dank für die liebevollen Worte, die Sie geteilt haben, und danke, dass Sie der beste Teil von PageFly sind.

Wenn Sie Fragen oder Bedenken haben, können Sie uns gerne im Live-Chat-Fenster kontaktieren, wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.

PageFly | Kate - Kundenerfolgsmanagerin

SARZA

This app has been essential in the development of our store. It's enabled us to quickly create great looking and functioning landing pages. We have had the odd issue which needed some customisations to be implemented, but luckily the support have been amazing! They are fast and get things done immediately. Super impressed with PageFly and highly recommend it for all your landing page needs.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team