PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2006 reviews

The bonniemob

Great customer service, Sami answered within minutes and corrected my mistakes for me. Takes a little while to get your head around adjusting the design for different devices, but after that it seems to be a very versatile page builer.

Payworks Shop - EU

I used the app to create different customer-specific product pages.

I ran into some problems while doing so but support team was very helpful.

Cart4Baby

I am a beginner on the app, but like it a lot so far. Extraordinary support team assistance! Thanks a lot

Legendary Gis

Greatest app to ever roam the earth.......................................... LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG!!?!?!

SeaKoast

I had been floundering with page design on my store and was so happy to find Pagefly. This app makes it incredibly easy to create several types of pages and content. The support has been amazing. Typical response time has been mere minutes. Today I got a response in less than a minute, and a resolution to my question within 3 minutes. Fantastic customer service, and a solid product. 5 stars all the way!

Health 24X7

Its a great app to build landing pages and customized pages. Very quick and responsive support team as well

Mishy Hair

Very good app, great customer service!..............................................................

Anita Flavina

I used PageFly to build out blog pages. It's a great app with great functionality and the team behind the app went well beyond the call of duty to help us. If you want something reliable, easy to use, very powerful and with a competent and helpful team behind it PageFly is the app for you. Thanks PageFly.

Executive Styles Store

This service is really awesome! Everyone is so helpful and the response time is so quick! If you're looking for great service, download this app!

Moda by Renata

Awesome support in helping us get started! Edward quickly helped me set the background colours to make the page look amazing! PageFly quickly helped me create the launch/password page while we setup the shop.