PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Commun Des Mortels

Reasonably priced compared to other apps like this. So many features it's amazing, and the support is absolutely fantastic. Only thing I wish for is that Shopify fonts like Helvetica Neue were included, as right now only Google Fonts are supported.

Vogue Effects

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Irreversible Bijoux

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Joetigros

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.

Bookbumble

This is a great app. We were having issues with a page, and they were really quick and helped us to solve it, without charging us for it.

Review Expert

We've been using page fly to make a custom theme for as little as a month now. However, we can tell we won't ever go back. Wow, it can do almost everything you can think of and is extremely fair priced.

Besides that the customer service really did the extra mile with helping us out with a bug that was caused by our root-theme. They litteraly changed everything and added extra features to it. And this was on a sunday.
Thanks again guys, this should be the number one app to install.

Kendama London

simple & easy to use, I've never developed any pages before & this made learning also a breeze.

Instant chat support, I actually managed to stumble upon a bug that once reported, they had fixed within a few days.

Can't wait till all our pages have been migrated to this app!

Magnetrx

Great free app and very easy to use!! We used it for our about us page. I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

E Furniture

A truly great app for design custom pages for a shopify website. Quick and easy to use, we have used other apps in the past but this one is by far superior. Great customer service as well, responding very fast to any questions either by email or live chat!