PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Lrmsafety

Good service and very fast. Please continue to develop. We will be encouraging.

Juniper And Yu

Had trouble setting up our page but PageFly team really tended to our needs and went over and beyond in terms of customer service. Extremely helpful and guided us through every step. Thank you

Http Www 3dglassesonline Com

Paul from the Support Team was a very big help and had very prompt responses.

Keratinbeauty

Very good app! Easy to create pages and very intuitive. Their support team are just lovely! Very patient and kind people.

Yampaca

Great product! Super easy to navigate. You're able to customize for desktop/laptop, mobil and tablet! This has app has made my site look really good and the price is SUPER reasonable compared to other page builders.

Great add features to your store pages without needing to spend a lot of money!

Coffecupsworld

Pagefly has been the first landing page builder that I had learn to understand to use and it was all thanks to the great customer service this app has! :). There were many things I needed help with and all of them were solved! I recommend this app to any shopify owner!

Onetreeplanted 2

By far the most customisable page builder for Shopify I've found. Takes a little time to master, but it's worth it when you do. If you want to break free from restrictive templates and create pages just how you want them, definitely try Pagefly. (Although their templates are good too!)

Support has been great. I'm not really a coder and they've been happy to help with lots of little wishlist items I've had that are beyond my expertise. And they are always happy to take suggestions on board for new features. Recommended!

Ittse

PageFly has given me the ability to set up shop exactly how I want to. Their support throughout the process has been quick and extremely helpful. Highly recommend them over all the other page builders I tried before landing here.

Shaman Stone

Malgré quelques difficultés à la mise en place sur le thème, tout a fonctionné nickel. Equipe support vraiment excellente et ils ont même fait plus que prévu. Merci encore à PageFly

Go Fetch Pet Food

Very useful app for designing attractive pages after you learn how to use it. The key is to spend some time getting familiar with the many capabilities of the app and to ask support for help if needed.

I have used two similar apps in the past, so the learning curve was pretty short for my purposes. I definitely prefer PageFly over the other two, both for ease of use and quality of the results.

Their support has been very helpful both times I reached out for assistance.

This app, like most newer apps, has some bugs from time to time. However, the devs have been regularly upgrading and refining the app since I first installed it. It is definitely improving with each new version.

Highly recommended.