PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Echo Club House

This is a great app! I'm still on the trial version, but they were still nice and helpful. Edward helped to create the exact page I wanted!! Thank you :)

Nilight Led Light

Tech support is awesome!! Every time I reach out to them they are very helpful, highly recommend to everyone.

VIZVA

Thank you Vian and the team for helping me always. Pagefly is an easy to use application to design the pages the way you want. There were times when i wanted certain design or pattern and every-time Vian was there to assist me and she went above and beyond to help me design a page of my choice. It is such an easy to use application. Support is amazing. Very responsive team. Keep up the good work guys.

HP& T

Really nice app that allows for a lot of different pages. Customer service is also perfect. Touqir fixed my problem in less than 5 mins. Recommend this app to anyone willing to create their pages themselves.

BarCountry Cocktails

Great app, very easy to customize and use landing pages. When having any questions or issue, the support team has been very responsive and always super helpful! Thank you for this amazing app.

kerilys

Sami helped me to solve few of the issues I had. I recommend him. Pagefly is a good application!!!!!!

Zilberman

we used this app for designing our password page, it was an easy and friendly process! excellent app and amazing support! thank you guys:)

Flavor Noire

Seriously, best support I've dealt with on the app store. They were able to fix my issue in less that 24 hours. Support is always ready and willing to help get things fixed. Also, easy to use. I think it would be better if they could not have depreciated the other slider options. I'd also like to see the pricing tables and testimonials options further expanded, but THIS also gets the job done!

Skinny to Jacked

Very helpful and friendly! Helped me out big time with my store! Highly recommend his service to guide you through any questions.

BETAFPV Hobby

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
REALLY LOVE IT
I think it's really easy and handy to use this app.
And it allows me to change the view between different devices.