PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

MOLIAE Beauty

I used the app to redesign a theme that has limited features for product pages and Pagefly does offer real nice layouts. What I like the best are the facebook pixel insert easy access and google analytics as well as their support team there to assist to make it work for what you trying to do with your page. I really appreciate their app.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Extraordinary Symbols

First, I am not a highly skilled technical person. I needed to create a landing page for my Shopify e-commerce store. I researched and the PageFly app kept coming up in online discussion so I installed it. Best decision ever! I am created my landing page with so much ease. I even installed an online survey in less than 5 minutes! Woot! Woot! You have saved me time and hundreds of dollars! Thanks so much.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. It really motivates us to give the best customer service when they need our help.

Max - PageFly Team

Zertify

Very good support (always at any time, had support from 3 different people over the day and all of them helped me a lot) and very easy to use after a bit of experimenting.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glade that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

River Laurent

Great app. Still finding my way around it, but my products pages are starting to look really good. And the instant help is invaluable.

Mammal

PageFly is a great tool to help our team build home pages, product pages, and landing pages. It is incredibly easy to use and integrate with all of our favorite tools!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Febron

Really good support and communicative. Just installed recently the plugin and since now really satisfied from their service.

August 6, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

HFI Fluid Power Products

This app is great for what I was looking for. I needed to be able to build my website like the existing one I had on the WIX website builder. The chat feature is awesome and everyone there is always willing to do their best to help us out. I am glad to have found this app and that it works as well as it does. Thanks PageFly!

August 6, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

MistyScent™

Amazing page design app. Free templates, pre-made sections and responsive support team made designing pages for my website extremely simple. Was planning on sticking with the free plan but the app was so amazing I just had to upgrade. Ended up designing my entire website on this app. 100% would recommend it.

August 6, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

United Leather

The BEST customer service I ever had! They are always there to help you & I felt like I learned too!

Hi Katherine,

One Stop Shop

The app is great! It is easy to working with it, I am new in this world but it wasnt hard to get used to it. Also i need to tell that suport team is great, and they help me with some little problems litteraly in couple minutes.

Hi Stefan,

If you face any problem using our app please let us know, we are just clicking away from you :)