PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Sport Hijab - sporthijab.co

I did find a bit of a learning curve at first but the support I recieved from Billy has been fantastic. He was very attentive and helped me with optimizing my hero image with an email subscribe that kept going wonky on me. Then recieved an assist with Klaviyo embedding. I am just starting to see the possibilities with the app and am excited in pushing my homepage to next. #review #vote

MyShopppy

I usually don't write reviews but these guys deserve one, customer service is unmatched, Touqir is amazing he went above and beyond what he needed to do for me and responses were lighting fast. The app itself is pretty great, its stable, doesn't make the site lag, easy to use and really gives the store a much nicer look, Thanks again Touqir keep up the great work.

SoccerMarkt

Great page builder and fabulous support from their team - around the clock. They helped me get all of my pages off the ground and provide consistent and high quality support whenever I need it. Couldn't recommend it more and look forward to working them for a long time to come!

Medvitalshop

Really nice app. It´s pretty self explanatory to use it and you have a lot of possibilities to customize your pages. The best part however is the support. It doesn´t matter to which time of the day you try to reach them in the live chat, there´s always somebody who helps you with every problem. Really really good!!!!

igylar

I have used this app for more than half an year. Love it. But what I love more is their service, they do impress me.

dailygadget Worldwide

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I can only RECOMMEND this to everyone who uses shopify. SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES!

5 STARS

RIDNES

I installed the app a few days ago because I wanted to do more pages myself so I needed another one more. At first I was struggling to work with it because it is so extensive. But if you engage with it for a while, it's just awesome. The surface is very tidy and you know where to find things.

And what convinces me most about the app is the support. So far, the best support I have experienced. Friendly, always helpful and answer within 5 minutes. Just great.

Definitely 5 stars !!

Salti

I used this app to create a members only area and the team went above and beyond to help me! They even assisted with some code to make sure their template worked properly on my site.
They respond quickly and are SO helpful! Highly recommend these guys and the app :) It's great to be able to have different functionality on pages other than the home page! Love it.

Natural Twist Graphic Design, LLC

I used this app to help build my portfolio website and to sell my art prints. It is a great app to create a completely customizable website that is user friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

IDream Wine

Great Page Builder and amazing support. Touqir (customer service) have solve my problem in few minutes.