PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Jumu Rack

The SellerSmith team are very responsive to issues and take the time to assist in customization and fixes. I appreciate the fact that you can send a chat after-hours and have it addressed when the staff is online. The app is a very useful tool for creative page template management.

Jwcoffeeco

Amazing app, has really helped to boost the experience on my contact and about pages. Also great for landing pages. Had a bit of an issue with the way one of the pages loaded on the live view and support took care of it instantly. Definitely would recommend

Yosmo

Easy to work with and set live. CS is very good and helpful. Cannot wait to start testing my landing page and upgrading for more options.

Biscoche

Easy to use and well organized in its UI. Support team is responsive and works diligently to ensure all issues are solved. Happy with the app and service so far.

Toddlercity

The support service is AMAZING! The response rate was fast and I wasn't left hanging waiting for a respond for a hours. The member was patient and resolved the issue with professionalism. HIGHLY recommend all Shopify members to use the app.

Gold City Shop

This app is full of amazing features and is so easy to use. The support I’ve recieved has been great as well! Totally worth the price.

Tlfapparel

Great Tool for all types of users. Very responsive. Good support from developers

Duafe Beauty Collective

Great app! Very helpful support team. This has really helped me become quite creative with my content! I do wish they had more templates for different types of pages. It would make the process of building much more efficient.

Orshy

it does what it says on the box, easy to use, speeds up page creation process a lot, very good UI, good customisation options and so on
Although I would like to have some additional dynamic elements like slideshows with tabs, hover over sections that change totally on hover that you can insert

Wheelsmart Rims

Good App! Not a big learning curve and quite simple to manage. My pages are a lot more inviting by using PageFly

UPDATE - had an issue with a button function since I needed the button to deliver an particular action. Next day, they've implemented a new function to solve my problem. I really appreciate their Customer Service, 3 Thumbs up!!!