PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

LunchNow

This app is really amazing, I don't how to code and I have high design expectations for my costumer experience, this is definitely doing the work, easy to use and the experts are always available to help!

I will definitely recommend it, it saved my website design and overall theme.

Leila Collection

The app is very easy to use for a beginner!! I use the app to created a beautiful page within 5 mins and my page looked PRO!! I was having problem publishing my page at the end (since i know nothing at all about creating a page) anyway, the help center is very responsive and guild me through steps by steps, Realtime!! Amazing App for creating beautiful website!!

Bloom Beauty

Amazing, amazing customer service. Sami , Jamal, and all the reps I've worked with really put in the effort to make sure your page is customized the way it wants - even if it's not available in the UI.

Amazing product & especially amazing team.

My safe halo

I love this app! It upgraded easily the pages I needed without any coding skills or high-cost themes. Very fast and nice customer service. My problem was solved within few minutes.

Royal Engrave

I have a really good customer experience using this apps. The support is really good and they also have many beautiful template.

Superlit® Official Site | Dutch Plasma Lighters

So far, so good! Made our About Us Page and Product Page and we could make it exactly as we wanted. The support chat is super fast and very helpful. We are looking forward doing more with this, since there are many many features! Thanks.

Fastrack Riders

This app has great support, rich in features and very well balanced in terms of skill level. There is the easy drag and drop, yet it also has the option for more advanced users to extend what is there.

NSENS

Randy helped me fixed my site! I'm really grateful for the 24-7 support that is available. There's a reason as to why this page builder is the best for shopify! Extremely happy!

World Prepper

This app is a must have for Shopify if you would like to customize your website to your liking. And very great chat support to help with navigating through PageFly.

tshirtally

Normally, I do not review the apps. But this app is an exception, customer support is amazing. Definitely recommend this app to all the store owners out there :)