PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Redrow

Great app - intuitive to use, reduces a lot of development in Shopify and creates value, when used accordingly. Especially, it has some features that are indispensable nowadays, that every marketer, website owner, ux/ui designer, etc. should have when using a page builder, e.g. different content for different devices - and that it also works correctly! However, we had some minor issues while implementing it. Within 24 hours, we passed from the usual supporter to a specialist, who understood our expectations and then implemented it within a couple of hours. The support from John (supporter) and Tristant (specialist) during our test phase was therefore more than good. Happy to work with PageFly and I'm recommending it to everyone. Thank you!

December 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

AQUA Waterproof Headwear

Felipe was very helpful earlier today. I was couldn't figure out how to place a new background image at the top of my page above the existing hero image. He was patient and gave clear instruction. He saved the day. Thank you!

December 7, 2021

I am happy with that wonderful review, Thank you for your kind words. please don't hesitate on contacting us when in doubt, we will be happy to help you.

Felipe | PageFly team

Cycle Tech

I used this app to create a landing page for my shop. Not only did I find it useful and easier compared to Shopify's settings, but also got valuable help from PageFly support which I appreciate.

December 7, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Discovermeagain

The service has been fantastic. I needed help and my representative was patient and help me to resolve an issue that was actually from my end.

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Armagedo Orto

Gostei de mais do meu atendimento com a Marie from PageFly.
Ela me ajudou bastante, meu problema foi resolvido e agora está tudo ok.

Hi Luiz,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thanks again for choosing PageFly, and we can't wait to see you again!

Yours truly,
Marie from PageFly team

VOIPLINK

Unlocks the familiar workflows of other platforms without sacrificing the eCommerce potency of shopify. Best of both worlds kind of add on. I consider it essential if you are not fluent in liquid and up=to-date on the oddities of shopify theme structures. The customer service is fantastic. They have helped me in many corner cases where I would have wasted hours seeking a solution I would have never actually found. Brilliant!

December 7, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, we are glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Felipe | PageFly Support Team

StretchFit Slovensko

The best builder, the best service :) Even though I never designed websites before, I am able to do it here on a level I would never expect.

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Feederella

Zee from support has been extremely helpful for my questions. And helped to solved the problems very quickly! I would rate the support 10/10 for sure. Awesome services!

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words, I'm so grateful for it. Please feel free to drop us a message via Live Chat Support whenever you need assistance, we are here to help you all the time.

Zee | PageFly Team

Dash

Livesupport is 24/7 and people which are working here are so amazing. Great quick answers with profesionality!

December 7, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Jan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Stellar Story

Great software, easy to manage.
the pagefly team is amazing! very helpful and patient. highly recommend :)))

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) And I am really glad that I was able to help you with your issues.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team