PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

Hydeline

I used this app to create a landing page . I love how easy it was to use and to layout your design. With the help of templates my job was much easier. However, I ran into the optimization problems. I contacted support and they were super helpful. They actually did the work for me and fixed it! I was expecting to do it myself. So hands down amazing customer service.

Heights 1630 Music

I have two very different shopify stores and PageFly was fantstic in assisting us with both. Help was immediately available, they made sure they understood the job, and they delivered a superior service very quickly. Plus they are very pleasant to deal with, I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Forge Creative Ltd

Absolutely brilliant application and brillaint support from the team. I actually used to pay alot more for "Blog Studio" but this is SO MUCH BETTER! Honestly worth every penny.

Colossal Images

It might not be super friendly at first but this app is very helpful. The App Support is also very responsive and helpful. Very polite and addresses the issue right away. I got no trouble resolving the page issues because they're really doing their support very well! Thumbs up to you!

TraeloFacil.cl

The smartest app to build a wonderful web site, it has many different options so you can basically build the web site of your dreams. The support section is for real one of the best part. They help you to solve problems or any doubt you have. Our team is PageFly Lover !
100% RECOMMENDED

Freak & Fleek

Very Very Very Good App...Highly Recommend. It has all the customizations you need & excellent support!

Torontto Tech

it's a great app that helps a lot in creating the perfect landing page

Raise yourself

Very usefull support team, very quick, very efficient. I love the app the possibilities are endless ! I recommend ! Also the days for trying are very good ! I particulary love the fact that we can create our own collection page !

ECellStreet

Way too good then expected. Support team is super cool and replies instantly. Will surely recommend this to fellow store owners.

Cimegex Health

I use this to build landing and sales page and it works well for the price. The Support Team Is AMAZING. I wish when I hide the header and footer of the page when constructing it, that it didnt show up in the preview of the page.