PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Cantik Menawan

Amazing Apps, just starting to use it, so awesome and love it so far! Great customer support with good knowledge! Thanks

Black Forest Industries

The app makes it very simple to customize your site in numerous ways. Great customer support as well. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify.

WIOHAIR

This people here in PageFly customer service are amazing and so kind. They give response and fix all my problems! Thanks!

www.exclusivaimportados.com

Comecei a usar tem pouco tempo e a precisei do suporte técnico, e ele foram rápidos e muito atenciosos resolveram todas minhas dúvidas na mesma hora...super indico!

VaporDNA

I like this app because its collection page editing function. It is much easier to use than Shogun. Great customer support. The team was able to help me with my question fast and effective . highly recommend.

Accessories-Uss

I love their service anytime I need help with anything they answer right away and fix any problems I might have. Recommend this app soo much!!!

ASMR Haven

PageFly pretty much gives you all the customization to create a good looking modern website. The templates they have available are a great range that can service most of your needs immediately. It's definitely the best Page Builder I have come across. The customer service chat is great as well!

natapart

I used this app to create the different pages for my shop, it works really well as a builder, but like everything is has some limitations: I wasnt able to create a sign up form that actually worked and the integration with Mailchimp is very rudimentary. The customer service is wonderful though, they are very helpful and reply quickly to all my tickets, plus they are constantly trying to optimise this app, so for that sole reason I gave this team such great rating. Keep up the good work!

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

Fast and useful response from the team, guided me step by step because it's my first time using PageFly to create a landing page! Good job!

Bigarade

It is quite amazing what we can do with pagefly. we customized all our website, adding valuable content and get a better display. Most of the time it is quite intuitive, and when it's not, they have a great team. they answer fast and send videos, screen shots to help you understand. When you are stuck, it is mostly appreciated !