PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

shotca

Probably the best app ever. There is no point in paying for a Shopify theme if you have this app!

There are full-stack developers ready to answer any of your questions at any point in time and that's a fact.

Liquid Ritual

We were looking to create better product descriptions for our products and PageFly is an excellent tool. It is super malleable and non-restrictive in what you can do, just drag and drop - it's that easy. It also integrates with other apps, making it easy to deploy your full marketing stack (as long as you're using the apps they integrate with).

Support is quick and helpful, too, which is also a big bonus. Would recommend.

BergaMet North America

great app, very flexible, excellent customer support and very responsive. Would highly recommend :) :)

Juzulia

I love this APP! It can be a bit difficult and confusing at the first time but they offer 24/7 support, which is so good! It is too good to believe! Would absolutely recommand it!!!!

Fire Fighter Industry

Does everything I want. Probably the best customer service team I've ever come across. Replies super quick. 24/7

Criativa Shop

I do everything with PageFly! Simple, intuitive and fast ... And the support is flexible! Grade 10!

GetCapped

A really huge shout out to Alex and the Team for great, prompt and professional assistance in sorting out a problem for me, all done via chat. You guys are Super stars and I appreciate it. Would recommend to everyone

K Glow

very satisfied always. The support team is always ready to help you and explain step by step in detail. very impressive

Found Los Angeles

Super amazing team! very helpful and responsive! definitely recommend this app! I can create pages I never even knew I needed!

E-Catamaran : Affordable electric boats French style luxury with Yamaha electric kayak motor

The team is awesome! Quick in response and efficient! What else!
They solve many problems and the App is very easy to use. Try it, you will love!