PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

eMobile

Best page builder I could find. I tried them all and decided that PageFly was the best as far as ease of design, features, and cost go. Highly recommended!

Urban Luxe Art

This is the bast editing app I have tried. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives me the flexibility to personalise my website. Absolutely would recommend.

Teyla Harris

Awesome app, best customer service I have had! Touqir was who I dealt with this morning and I have also dealt with another two overnight and they have responded almost instantly! I am also using other page builders like gempages I think its called but for sure pagefly is the best 100 percent! I dont normally give reviews either cause im lazy :) Cheers

WatchKart

I manage multiple stores and use PageFly extensively. I love how PageFly allows me to visually compose my product landing pages, homepages, collection pages for my marketing campaigns which eventually allows me to achieve a higher conversion rates. I have been using it for many months now. Being a developer myself, i can see how powerful and complex software it is. The support team is terrific - they are very responsive and quickly helped me out in learning how to use the software properly. Wish them all success.

Touch Me Store

Não sou de avaliar apps, mas dessa vez tive que avaliar, MUUUUITO fora da curva a ferramenta e o SUPROTE é FANTÁSTICO, nunca vi coisa parecida e olhe que sou de TI e Gerente de Suporte. Os caras são FODAS! Equipe MARAVILHOSA, agradeço a todos que nos ajudaram a colocar no ar nosso OBJETIVO!!! Vamos vender! Obrigado!

dental-stream

This app is what i needed to make a beautifull professionnal website compair to shitty themes you can acces on shopify (not possible change desktop and mobile version) also the team is REALLY quickly responsive when you got an issue... GOOD JOB MATES.
Mike

Wicker Emporium

Still on trial mode, but WOW! MEGA IMPRESSED!!! You need to try this app out! Service is amazing and pretty quick to address issues.

BetterSmile

The best page builder for the money!!! The customer service is fantastic, responded to me in less than A Minute!

Owly®

Really good support and theme possibilities, I reccomend 100% ! You can do a lot of things and really good features

Chooks

I have been using this app to create, build and layout my information and product pages for my new website. I have lots of information, text and images and enjoy being able to layout my pages quickly and easily and achieve the look I want. Pagefly is very easy to use and the support is prompt and very good.