PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

ayilea

Seriously amazing. I was skeptical about purchasing at first, but 110% worth the money. Every single time I had a question (which was a lot), I could chat with someone for help right away and I got a response within a minute-- any time of day! The pages are beautiful and easily customizable, no skill necessary. Would buy again and again, necessary for a professional looking website.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your detail feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.
Have a nice day buddy!
Huong - PageFly Team

Bock Nutritionals

good

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your time with Pagefly. It helps us to improve our app and services.

Touqir - Pagefly Team

MYBANDFIT

Best free builder page ever. Very good customer services too. Very easy to use and get a real page for sure.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir - PageFly Team

reliablecorporation.com

One of the finest app for creating custom home page landing pages, product pages, and blog pages.

Pros - Flexibility, Customizable, lots of options to use if you're very creative and very helpful customer support.

Cons - Expensive but you different plans available, customer support not available during weekends.

Overall Recommended.

Hi Alice,

Touqir - PageflyTeam

GoTapio

Strong app + I face a couple of technical issue with custom coding and the support team solve it in a couple of hours!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

ECO Style Bear Cave

Excellent customer support , especially Emad that was fast and polite and help us solve the issue right away.

Samvel Badalyan

The support team are awesome and helped me get the job done, very quick instant replies.
And very easy to contact them straight from the app.

May 20, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
Cookie - PageFly Team

HoverBee

Great app - great customer service! Honestly really enjoying this custom page builder - there so much for freedom to build the brand you want to build with this app over the standard Shopify page builder.
Also shoutout to Nathan for being a real lifesaver!

May 20, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Redhead Revolution

Subscribed to this app for building landing pages. It's robust.
The reason I'm leaving a review was the support. At this price point, no one should expect personal help with something like an image display issue.
And yet, I asked for help. Nathan jumped in, identified my problem immediately and helped me solve it within minutes. Great way to build loyalty.
Give this service a go.

May 20, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.

Pink Diva

Very good app, a little difficult to use but they have an amazing support!!!

I really recommend this app

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Support Team