PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Shopogarden

Quick response to a trouble I had but very effective answers. The design and the friendly user of the app is little hard to understand at first but with time you get use to it. So 5 Stars for the troubleshooting, 4,8 stars for the visual and friendly user experience. Thanks a lot!

totalrestroom

This is by far the app I spend the most time in and it is very well designed and intuitive. A+

We are very happy!

Meepo Board

When I understand how cool and amazing it is, I remove other apps, because PageFly can provide me everything, functions, fast reply and services are outstanding if you need to improve your page style, use this, I will rate it 10 out of 10.

KewbzUK - UK Speed Cubes

Absolutely amazing application. No idea how we lasted so long without it. The functionality is second to none and the customer support is even better.

We have noticed an increased ROI on blog pages when we re-style them using PageFly.

If you're serious about your business you NEED this app!

trnstylist

I used this app to build a landing page. I can't say enough great things about it. Originally we were only going to use it for the landing page feature but have now decided to use it to build some of our pages. The support is great as well!

CK Nascimento

eu amei essa ferramenta, pagefly. me ajudou muito a converter mais de $1.000.000,00. Quando eu puder vou agradecer pessoalmente ao criadores da PageFly!

Pureborn US

So far so good! Quick responds when I meet some problems for building the page. However, there are still a lot of functions have to be improved for the online shop!

Relax & Wax

I've used a couple page builders before and this is the best page builder for the price. Pretty easy to use and if you have a problem, the support team gets back to you in a few minutes. Once you get the hang of how to use it, you can make some pretty great pages.

SmileFoam

Sometimes the app does get confusing but they have an awesome support team that will guide you with whatever help you need!

Casa da Mamãe

great customer service, always attended me immediately and helping me a lot, 5 stars because you don't have the option of 10 rs sd