PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Iglam Collection

I wanted custom pages without having to change themes all the time. Pagefly has made this process so much better for me. Not only does it help my website look amazing, they are very friendly and helpful. Response is very quick. They have great customer service and the app is easy to use.

Jennie2810

I am a nightmare when it comes to my templates, the amount of times i have changed to get it just right is unbelievable! Then i found this app for my store www.beaubel.uk . It has everything i need and still want. I assure you its a must app to get the right feel and look for any store. Thank you for this great helper.

Coin De Reve

Tried out several page builder apps and PageFly is clearly the winner. Easy to build slick looking pages in my shopify store, without any (whatsoever) previous knowledge on how to do it, makes the shop look so much better. And the support is just awesome. Super quick & accurate response, super appreciated help with any queries I have had, big and small.
Highly recommend it!

Jens Sweet Shop

If you're after an app that can build slick campaign pages this is for you. It's easy to use and you can custom code pages using CSS styling. There support is also outstanding!

Then Now Always

This app is a must-have! It's straightforward to use made a huge difference for my site. I ran into a few questions early on and was happy to find that their support is very attentive and helpful. You can chat right in the window you're using and get things humming along.

This app gets my glowing recommendation!

Immersion Run

Great App for great results ! I recommend for all those who are motivated to create professional pages with a clean rendering

Donoferton

The best option to create professional pages within your shopify store.
And a great support, they have a live chat and they help you in everything you need.

Curnon Watch

Absolutely love this app! It allows us the freedom to redesign parts of our theme that aren't exactly what we're looking for

The Print Society

I just had a small configuration problem, so I jumped on Live Chat. I chatted to a lovely lady named Vian, she was super helpful and my problem was solved in 5 mins. Awesome service, highly recommend!

Bentoben

Nice try, and awesome service from sellersmith team! No matter what question I ask, pretty girl Vian all answered with great patience. And you can easily find it good for use.
Btw, I know the APP from Shopify team.
Great APP and also with a nice price!
Wish better service in future!