PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

vintagemodernapparel

Pagefly is by far the best bang for your buck for a page builder. The support is amazing, price is right and functionality is great. I'm a PageFly user for life.

Cool Fishing Store

I was a little confused with the app and all the features but the customer service is awesome! The app wouldn't let me add to existing product pages which was one of the things I was looking for but it has other features that will benefit me. Thank You for all the help!

Wildlife Headwear

Great for customization and allows users to build upon their store to make a user-friendly experience for site visitors.

Shibe design

very nice app! i had a little issue with my editing and they solved the problem in minutes.

Sami from the help center was very helpful! thank you

Minnows Childhood Goods

Pagefly has a very generous premium trial period and they have excellent customer service. I am very happy with how my Pagefly pages turned out for my client! In a world of many apps and information overload, I wanted to share my opinion so that others may enjoy the benefit of this app as well!

Nobelpfoten

Very good functionalities (a little overwhelming) and a "ok" documentation. BUT a first class Service. An agent stepped in and handled a few issues within minutes of reaching out. That's how to make sellers happy!

Hello Stevie, LLC

I just started using this app and all I can say is WOW! Really simple to use and great customer service support! Tech Support is really nice super patient and very helpful.

Socks Street

Amazing app for website design. The app is super easy to use and offers so much flexibility. The support team are amazing too. There's always someone online to answer questions at all times of the day.

Dirty Blondes

Great app. Great staff. Very helpful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has a shopify store.

FaveDays

I tried the free version of all the top builders and went with this one. So far it's been really reliable, my pages look professional, and I'm able to save tons of time with duplication and saved sections. Their chat support is lightyears beyond any of the other page builder apps. Any issue I had was resolved. Currently using the premium membership and no regrets.