PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Spazio Decqor

Really Nice . 100 % Recomended......................................................................

August 31, 2021

Humberto, Thank you for the review!

We always try our best to build the best and easiest apps for everyone. Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us!

Hope you always have a great experience with us!

Faris | PageFly team

Kuckian

Good app, really helpful customer service. It opened up a whole new door of functionality to the ageing shopify platform and it's inspired me to get creative again, without having to pay thousands to developers. I recommend them.

August 31, 2021

Hi there, I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you happy and satisfied!

The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your journey exploring PageFly. Thank you for choosing our app to assist you and your business. We promise to improve ourselves every day to serve you to your fullest!

Again, thank you for your kind words and your precious time!

KoolOptix

I use Pagefly in my Product page, Homepage and every page. i have 0 knowledge in managing a website. EVERY Customer Service Rep is consistently being Extra Extra helpful , patience and knowledgeable. They really will answer every single question that i have and give me solutions. I certainly will reco Pagefly to anyone who use Shopify. Im using others apps as as well, but none even came close to Pagefly service. Superb & over deliver every single time!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your awesome words, we are very happy to be able to serve you on your needs, please do reach us anytime for any queries...

Shagar - PageFly Technical Support

KOOC Official

Quick response, professional explanation, Great app and nice after-sales service. THANKS! Recommended app!

August 31, 2021

I feel so happy when you left a review for us, thank you so much!

We are so grateful to have a great customer like you. We will be working so hard to improve our app better as well as support you when you need.

Please let us know if you need any assistance, Have a great day!
Cookie - PageFly Team

23rd Supply™

Great app to upgrade my store, and great customer services! All the staff are very friendly and can effectively help me solve problems. Highly recommended!

August 31, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

sskinaustralia

They really helped me. I was stuck on something for about a week and pagefly actually got their dev team to write up code for me. I'd say this is above average customer service and really happy with their software.

Hi,

Thank you so much for spending time leaving us such a generous review. We know we still have much more room for improvement and the whole team is trying our best, in order to give you and your store visitors the best experience.

I personally thank you for reaching out and talking with me today, it's my great honor to assist you <3

Have a wonderful day and week!

Hailey - PageFly team

One Meow Two Souls

The most amazing costumer service ever! They answer very quickly in the live chat and help with any kind of question or problem!

August 31, 2021

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you. If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

Blackhare.ca

Love the customer support - so quick and my issues are always resolved. I love talking to a person who I don't have to wait 2 hours for. Also - one of the easiest interfaces i've used for web design with so many options for customization.

Hello Monica,

Thank you for your review, we always try to assist our customers as fast as we can and resolve their problems as quickly as we can.

it's my pleasure to help you. Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us!

Hope you always have a great experience with PageFly!

-Faris | PageFly team

SOLOS

Very nice and quick customer support. Had some problem with the distorted page layout due to the theme differences, quick fix. Also shared a screencap of some virtual office operations, learned something new from them.

August 31, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly.
I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PILOTS BREW LLC

Angel was very helpful in assisting me with layout and had saved me a few hours of frustration. Thankyou

August 31, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!
It was a real pleasure to serve you, and I'm delighted to hear the videos were clear and informative.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional assistance. We'll be happy to assist you at any time!
I wish you the best of luck with your store

Angel - PageFly Support Team