PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

KANSCIOUS KAPSOL

Support is amazing. I reached out with a concern in regards to my password page, Nonso was attentive, understanding, and thorough. He didn’t stop working once we ran into a few roadblocks. He made sure my issue was resolved and communicated efficiently throughout the process. Definitely recommend!

December 13, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Lamp A Little

app is very user friendly and the customer support team are extremely helpful any issues i had they were there to help me resolve it. great app & team overall !

December 13, 2021

Thank you very much. We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying your PageFly experience. Your 5-star review means a lot to us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your rating with us and the rest of the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

FINAFLEX

For all my questions agent made videos for me which were extremely helpful. Thank you very much for your help.

December 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

HEALTH Medical ID

great app, wide range of possibilities, you can basicly customize everything, top tier customer support & help.. A+

December 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

CVConceptstaging

This is the first time using PageFly page builder and would recommend this page builder to anyone, no matter their experience in web design. Super easy to use, has many customization options and customer support is exceptional. I live for the 24/7 chat support! Great app, will be using for more future projects!

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

FLEXSOLAR

Great app, built with so many features that i don't know how to use, luckily the support team can help me figure out

December 13, 2021

Thank you sooo much for your generous review! It means a lot to me and my team.

We are improving our app to make it have many functions for you. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are here for you!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Morus Innovation Japan

Their customer support staff are beyond great!
Even with the free plan they have patiently helped us with many questions. Now we are ready to buy the paid plan and become a loyal Pagefly user. Five-star recommendation!

December 10, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

レジェンドウォーカーストア

Great tool to make original page on shopify. lots of templates and easy to customize. The 24/7 support is very quick and kind.

Iris Maree

Great app and great support!! PageFly gives you the opportunity to design and create a page as you like instead of using the Shopify theme itself. I had some design issues and reached out to support this morning. Vish has been helping me today with fixing some issues on the backend (CSS) and it took almost 3 hours but it is fixed and everything is working properly right now. SO HAPPY!! Thank you so much.

December 10, 2021

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Redrow

Great app - intuitive to use, reduces a lot of development in Shopify and creates value, when used accordingly. Especially, it has some features that are indispensable nowadays, that every marketer, website owner, ux/ui designer, etc. should have when using a page builder, e.g. different content for different devices - and that it also works correctly! However, we had some minor issues while implementing it. Within 24 hours, we passed from the usual supporter to a specialist, who understood our expectations and then implemented it within a couple of hours. The support from John (supporter) and Tristant (specialist) during our test phase was therefore more than good. Happy to work with PageFly and I'm recommending it to everyone. Thank you!

December 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.