PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Itasha Art

Location China

This application can achieve a lot of functions, the point is: it is really simple and easy to use, and it is powerful. I give it 5 stars

October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your time with us, Mark. And I am so happy that you found PageFly helpful for you.

Your satisfaction is our mission so please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Elegant Elephant

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 years

Best app support in a long time.
Within 20 minutes the problem was solved and the communication was excellent.

October 26, 2022

Thank you for your heartwarming feedback on our app.

We feel motivated to push even higher from feedback such as yours.

Feel free to drop us a message in Live Chat support in case of any questions, we are happy to help you!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Energy Junkies GmbH

Location Germany

Superb App and the best customer support, I will highly recommend this app. They always respond within minutes

October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

B2K Pet

Location Singapore

Aldwin was very helpful in troubleshooting the issues I was facing and efficient in resolving them. Support replies were quick and the software is easy to use. Definitely recommend.

October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nigel. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any assistance. I wish you all the best!

Aldwin - PageFly Team

ZUSANX

Location Italy

Assistenza fantastica! Rispondono ad ogni tua esigenza! Ringrazio personalmente Sani dall'assistenza è stato davvero bravissimo

October 26, 2022

Thank you for the lovely words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
Sani - PageFly Team

Pictura Supply

Angel was top notch. Help solve my issues and showed me many more of the pagefly possibilities. kudos

October 24, 2022

Thank you for your love and trust in PageFly!

I am so happy that I was able to assist you to fix the issues.

PageFly Team | Angel

Dose Mindcare

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and most of all very helpful support ! I recommend PageFly to test new landing pages. If you get any trouble, the support will always help you kindly.

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.

We are so glad to know that, you are happy with our support.
We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

TheStore

Location United Arab Emirates

Amazing customer support + the app is phenomenal. Super easy to use and you can literally make an amazing website without any coding skills. Five STARTS for PageFly... Thanks for the service

October 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you need any support we can provide for you or have questions we can answer, please get in touch with us.

Lin | PageFly Team

70mai Official

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

I heard from a friend and she said they are using the pagefly to build any pages like home page, product page and it is very convient, and I tried but I am not familar with the app so I may not build up a page so well thankfully for the 24 HOUR customer service I can always reach to someone. Thank you Dan & Hazel. (hey pagefly you have two awesome stuffs! )

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for spending the time leaving us this wonderful review! This has made our day, and we are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a great day,

Hazel - PageFly Team

Svakom Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Paula was truly helpful and patient with me for my needs. I had some complicated requests and she effortlessly helped me out. Thank you so much!

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

If there are any other services we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us.

Paula | PageFly Team