PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 3, 2022

This app has been super helpful and the service is 5 stars! Would highly recommend it to anyone needing help with sections and design for your perfect website!

Cups Swimwear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied December 6, 2022

Wow, Thank you so much for your precious words.

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services.

Customers have always been our top priority and we are trying our best and hardest to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

December 2, 2022

Very good customer service. Helped me fix all kinds of issues (like page loading too slow or font type not consistent)step by step and cover all the details (considering difference among different devices..Android, iOS..).

VRTX JAPAN
Japan
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

I wish you a great day!

Drake - PageFly Team

December 1, 2022

I think this app works great and the point is that when you get into trouble, you can get help right away. Sally is super kind and patient!!!

mykeyclub
China
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

Sally - PageFly Team

December 1, 2022

機能を使いこなすような使い勝手ではなく、記事を作成、編集することに対して支援する、やろうとするための機能が都度都度提示される使い勝手なので、非常に優しいインターフェースです。それでいて、機能が足りないと言うこともないです。

karendo online shop

ご不明な点やサポートが必要な場合はお知らせください。

良い1日を。

Cookie - PageFly Team

December 1, 2022

From first glance the app looks good. You can install it for free and get 3 free slots to test it. I myself have used many page builders on the Shopify store but Pagefly wins the prize. It's an easy system, you drag and drop, there's templates to pick from and more. And if u stumble upon a problem you got the Pagefly support. The most amazing feature. I have used it many times in the past and not one single time have they not found the solution. They are amazingly dedicated and they answer in 3-4 minutes. Amazing. And if u want more publishable slots its not pay for a 50 dollar plan, you can choose the slots and it creates the price. 5/5 Stars //Dylan at Snowish.com

snowish.com
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. I am so so happy that you choose PageFly and found PageFly helpful for you.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Cookie - PageFly Team

November 30, 2022

The customer service is ABOVE AND BEYOND! I just started working on my first page tonight and had some questions and they were answered VERY fast and In way better detail than I could have asked for! THANK YOU!

Babes Handmade
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I really love it! This is our motivation for us to improve our app and support to serve you even better.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Have a nice day!

Hazel - PageFly Team

November 30, 2022

Very useful tool. The customer service attitude is also very good. Very recommendable. We have four stores that are using this tool.

Tesgo
Time spent using app: 7 months
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 and let us know if you need any assistance.

Drake - PageFly Team

November 30, 2022

Customer service is helpful and prompt. Their designs look great, and scale to the level I am looking for. Greater than any widgets that I have seen on any other apps. I am beyond happy to have found this app. It's Gold!!!

MA’AT LUXE HOME™
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely words! We're very happy to see that you enjoy our app.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a message if you need help.
We're always here for you <3

Kind Regards,

Tyler, PageFly Support Team

November 30, 2022

Really good support. Tyler helped me on custom codes and custom javascript. It would be great if they integrate google tag manager conversion tracking.

MindRush
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
I'm very happy to know that you're satisfied with our support.

Rest assured that we will keep working hard to improve our support and app for valuable customers like you! 💪

Don't hesitate to reach out any time when you need help with your pages.

Warm regards,
Tyler, PageFly Team

November 30, 2022

This app allowed is to highly improve the visuals of our site, quickly prepare for sales and other events.

Mercado Global
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
PageFly replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Orange - PageFly Team