PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Partyversum

I am really happy with customer support. I had a problem with my well-created home page. As a newbie, I changed it to a new/blank regular page and couldn't change back to the original one. I gave access to my Shopify, and they fixed the problem pretty fast. And I love the app too :) Highly recommended!

DigitalGlasses

I've had a great experience. When you experience a sound, the support team resolves it immediately..

Calyan Wax Co.

Easy to use. Professional and helpful staff when issues or questions arise. Love how it makes something seemingly complicated, simple.

Strong Tape CBA

Cuando necesite ayuda me la brindaron muy buenos! todavia sigo haciendo la web pero hasta el momento siempre me han ayudado, un poco dificil hacer algunas cosas

MoonDust ToothPowders

I really love this app, even the free version is amazing, super eaasy to use and waaaaay better pages than the stock shopify pages, I highly recommend for anyone wanting something a bit different or more specific on their page :) instant support is aweseome too thanks!

Polished Prints

Excellent customer service, very user friendly and easy to navigate. It took me a second to figure it out, but the minute I had a question their friendly support team was on it.

New Smart Trend

it helps , and the customer service is very fast and helpful.
highly recommend this app. I would like to be a customer when the trial ends.

fittinghome.co

Before I used Pagefly, I was looking for many ways to make a landing page. I knew Pagefly by chance and I can use it for free (only 3 pages). It definitely meet my requirement. What's more, the customer service is super great!!! I like Kate who is very professional and patient, she helped me fix aaaa lot of problem I faced. And my page looks perfect now.

Inova Plus

Melhor app pra criar landing pages, bem intuitivo e fácil de aprender... essencial pra quem quer fazer landing pages ou personalizar as paginas da loja

Slice Engineering

Pagebuilder makes Shopify so much more customizable, without having to hire a developer. Also, the customer service is outstanding. Every time I have a question, they answer quickly and comprehensively.