PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

MealEnders

I have very little background in building web pages (minor Wordpress stuff), and none on Shopify, but I was able to figure this out without too painful a learning curve. There are still things I don't understand, and there were a few things I needed to do that required custom code additions. Some I was able to find in the PageFly templates, and others I was able to get from chat support, which is excellent and friendly. The person I chatted with, Angel, was quick to respond, go right to the point, and even went into my account himself to add some custom code and make something work the way I wanted it to. You can't beat that!

August 25, 2021

Greetings

Thank you for taking the time to interact. We're ecstatic to hear you like our app, and even more so if you think our customer support is excellent.
To me and the rest of our team, it means a lot! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

thefifthwall19

A very good and helpful page builder for shopify. Free plan is also available wich is pretty well for new customers.

August 25, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Our free plan has all the features that we offer in our paid plans so our customers can test our app with its full extent :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

sunstar-braking

I have used this app for quite a while now. Support is excellent and its a great app that helps make complex designs very simple.

August 24, 2021

Thank you Rich, it is my pleasure to assist you. Our team working so hard, to make difficult things easy for everyone.

Hope you have a great experience with PageFly!
Faris | PageFly team

MUSASHI

I have used pagefly for about 2 years. Suddenly some bugs appeared on the product page today, and the online customer service solved it for me within 10 minutes. Also helped me adjust the design of the page. I will always use it in the future. Thank you!!!

August 24, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Th1kandS1lk

it's a great app with great back up services, you can realize almost everything with this wonderful tool!

August 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Print and Frame

The PageFly team are amazing. They helped me set up my product page and went above and beyond. I will definitely keep using this product as my store grows as I know I can trust the team to support me to scale.

Hi There,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for an amazing review. We love that you are happy with our product and our support team because we always put the customer satisfaction on top.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.
Cookie - PageFly Team

Black Castle

customer service is on point and the team is very helpful, especially Angel!! Class act here!! download the app, its worth it!

Hello,
Every time you contact us it is a true pleasure for us to serve you; it is an opportunity for us to assist you in creating the store you desire, and we do so with all of our heart.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any support.
We're right here to assist you

IRONSTAR

The app is great. It lets you create landing pages easily. They also have an amazing support service. Employee Tauqir helped me with everything I needed.

August 23, 2021

I am really glad that I was able to help you :) Thank you so much for your time with PageFly and for leaving us great feedback. It helps us to improve our app and services further.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

SOPHIE'S

Great and intuitive app, easy to handle and awesome customer service! Serves my current needs perfectly.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for selecting PageFly, and I am delighted that you enjoy using the PageFly Page Builder software.

It's also my pleasure to assist you whenever you require assistance. Please let me know if you require any support; our team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Have a wonderful day!

Scynta

Awesome App And Assistance Is Awesome Thanks. Ive got a awesome product page out of pagefly :) ...........

Hi Jacobus,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.