PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LifeOntheGo365

I had some unique customization code in the background of my theme, when I tried to publish a new PageFly product page, the code in my theme was causing all sorts of problems. I can't thank Angel from Page fly enough for helping me fix the problem. Everything is working great now!

April 27, 2022

Thank you. We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with PageFly. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
Please let us know if you need any help.

Angel - PageFly Team

Cumfylids

So far I am only beginning to explore the features but I really like what I see.
Emad helped me when it came to basic tips on specific designs.
Looking forward to digging into the app more.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying using PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Lashes By Sophie

Location Australia

fantastic communication with the team at PageFly + they solved the issues I had instantly. Best landing page builder out there!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for letting us know about your satisfaction with our app. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Please feel free to contact us via Live Chat should you have any questions.

Angel | PageFly Team

EasyTanner

Amazing great support at the livechat! Every problem gets solved
Makes your website look 10 times better aswell instead of boring themes easy to work with

April 27, 2022

Amana, thank you for your review. We always try our best to help our customers :D

I hope you always enjoy our service

Faris - PageFly Team

Carmen Seijas - La Sombra Studio

Estaba esperando algo como esto desde hace bastante tiempo, la verdad que una de las cosas que mas me fallaba de Shopify era no tener opción de portfolio pero con esta app lo solucionas bastante.

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Kitty Up Cats

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! TYLER WAS AMAZING!! APP IS EASY TO USE. VERY HAPPY WITH IT. BETTER TO GET A FREE THEME AND USE PAGEFLY.

Hi Stacey, thank you for your review, I really appreciate it :D

We are always trying our best to help our customers.

Faris - PageFly Team

Vansuny

I used this app as a easer way to drag & build my store pages. I am always suprised by the 24/7 online assitance team members, they are helping whenever I got stucked. I do appreciate that and I would highly recommend this App!

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

ez brush

I can't recommend this app enough. No matter what issue I have, if I reach out to them, they fix my issues. Somedays it's 20 issues a day. They are so nice and willing to fix whatever I screwed up. This is a must app!

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Viliora

Pagefly is amazing for making a wonderful customized website. The customer support is just incredible for explaining how to do certain visual things. Thank you Max and Angel for your kindness!

Greetings

Thanks for taking the time to write these words to our team, we appreciate this and will continue working to give the best Shopify page builder

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

Beugelloze bh

Met de App kan je je winkel uiterlijk mooier maken en beter bij je wensen laten aansluiten dan in vergelijking met Shopify zelf. Hele snelle en vriendelijke support. Meerdere keren problemen gehad met de winkelwagen pop-up, elke keer weer snel verholpen.

April 22, 2022

Heel erg bedankt dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een ​​recensie achter te laten in de Shopify App Store. We zijn erg blij om te horen dat je tevreden bent met onze app en ondersteuning. Neem bij vragen gerust contact met ons op.

Cheers!