PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

57:4

Special thanks to Angel and John for being so helpful. Really appreciate the great team at Pagefly.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

CaledoBay

I really like how easy it is to use and it really takes your website to the next level. I think what sets this apart though truly is the customer service also. I am a newbie at this and have had to reach out for help a number of times already - Each time someone on live chat has helped me there and then and fixed Tech Issues - If they were unable to help, they referred it to their Developers who have then helped - Everything I have needed help with, they have 100% done. Absolutely second to none!

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Menone

J'utilise l'application pour modifier les pages de mon site e-commerce. L'application fonctionne très bien et le support est plus que réactif. Bravo !

Hi Maxence,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We value you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Oulac Cosmetics

Good page edit plugin, nice customer service. Recommend
I meet product the customer service solve it quickly.

Hi Lanping,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

TaniCool

O aplicativo é bem fácil de manusear. Atendimento rápido, objetivo e eficaz, muito bom mesmo, super recomendo a todos!

September 19, 2021

Thank you for appreciating PageFly and the support you received today. I am glad that We were able to answer all your concerns in a timely matter.

If you need more help in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll be delighted to assist you.

Randy | PageFly team

Goodbirb.com

Great customer support. always helps with any issues. We would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs rapid, no-code page development.

September 19, 2021

Thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

The Wholesale Wig Factory

Amanda and Lucian were lifesavers! They were just as invested as I was in solving this issue I was having on my site! Great app and simple to use! Amazing customer service!

September 19, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us!
It makes me very happy to know that we were able to assist you and your store is going well again.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch with us. We'll always be ready to assist you.
All the best to you and your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

HokJor Cosmetics

Been using pagefly for a while now and the thing that amazes me the most is their customer service. always ready to record their screen In order to get you through the issue. Top notch service! definitely recommend!

September 19, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

TOUCHBeauty

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Kiwi Diamond Art

I used this app to give my plain online a nice-looking storefront and it was so easy to use. And when I got stuck, the helpline was there and quick to assist. Thank you and keep up the good work. :)

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review Toni. It was very nice of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! :D

Stay safe and take care!

Faris | PageFly Team