PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
November 14, 2022

Probably the most comprehensive page builder available. Dani helped me figure some stuff out and really went the extra mile to make sure I understood. Thank you SO MUCH and GREAT JOB!!

RayNSons
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Brian,

It made my day to read those words. And it has been a pleasure for me to accompany you.

Hope to assist you more in the future. All the best for your business,

Dani | PageFly Team

November 14, 2022

Great software platform for building webpages, easy to use and customer support is awesome. I highly recommend this application.

Ema Jewels
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Ema,

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share your experience with us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

November 12, 2022

Just started building pages with Pagefly the chat support team has truly been wonderful, patient and knowledgeable. Should be mastering this in no time

Abebe+Booker
Time spent using app: 2 days
PageFly replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you.

Once again, thank you for helping us all out

Have a great day ahead!

Randy - PageFly Team

November 12, 2022

Lucian thanks for the kindly support amazing app i realy like it i already build 1 of my product there

CriticalsX
Israel
Time spent using app: 27 days

Hi,

I am so thrilled to read you enjoy our customer support!
Me and my team work hard to release solutions as fast as we can.

If you need further help, you know where to find us!

Looking forward to talking to you in live chat,

Lucian, PageFly Team.

Edited November 12, 2022

Things I like the most about Pagefly
- 24x7 customer support even on the free plan - Easy drag-and-drop page building Can't thank the Pagefly support enough!!!

ChillBrush
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
PageFly replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for the words you've shared about your experience of using PageFly and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,