PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

HeroDry

Location Finland

Extremely annoying to use. Tabs after tabs and not fully customizable. Childs play compared to Gem Pages... If you have high standards for your page, I wouldn't recommend.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. On behalf of the PageFly Team, I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations.

We do appreciate all feedback you give us so we will improve our app and support better to serve precious customers like you.

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to contact you. We hope to have more chances to assist and help you. Please let us know if you need our support.

Essential Diffusion

Time spent using app About 1 year

As soon as I downgraded my plan after a year of using this app, my page editor stopped working and opening for any of my PageFly pages. I have been trying for a week to get customer service to take my seriously, even sending in videos showing the page editor won't open. Because it opens for them, they blew me off. I upgraded my account and still nothing. They are blaming my 4k monitor for the reason they can't help me. Although it has always worked fine with this monitor.. makes no sense. Now I either have to rebuild my homepage somewhere else or keep a page I can't edit. AFTER PAYING FOR A YEAR I HAVE TO JUST MOVE THE PAGE?

November 23, 2021

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us.
We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
We also worked to check and fix the issue you have, thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. This is a lesson for our team to do better in the future to avoid this issue.
We are always willing to help you whenever you need us, our valued customer.

Lux Fragrances

WARNING! We had a major launch planned for today which included over 100 PageFly custom product pages and a new OS 2.0 Prestige theme within Shopify. Unfortunately, once we went live we found major issues with the switch to the new theme including a lot of our LIVE product pages not having the Product Details section on the Product page. Missing this key part would not allow any customers to order product. Our biggest frustration however centers around the fact the PageFly Dev Team is 12 hours ahead of us (GMT +7) and would not even be able to investigate the matter for a substantial amount of time. Because of this we have had to delay our launch and switch back to our old theme thus losing money as we have had to delay the launch and subsequently sales. We are a US based company and understand not all dev teams are US based. We also understand that for many technical issues the time difference is inconvenient but not a huge issue. However, in our situation when we just went live with a new site and PageFly’s system has caused a multitude of our products to be unsellable I would hope they would have an escalation path that would include dev team members available to help with commerce/sales affecting issues. Unfortunately, they do not. While PageFly has been a great addition for our design efforts and we would suggest PageFly to others, we would also warn others to be aware of their dev team support hours and complications that might cause their business going forward.

November 23, 2021

First of all, I would like to send our sincere apology from the bottom of our hearts to you. We are sorry for all issues you had with our app.

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our app.
I will recheck and improve the Development team, it's a pity that the dev team does not support you in time.

But we are so grateful that we could contact you to have another chance to check your issues. We really want you to know that we will do everything we can to compensate you for your loss.

Please let us know via Livechat if you need our assistance.

TechLine Stores

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Customizing the page is so difficult. I kept trying to edit a single page for a couple of hours then gave up and uninstalled it.

July 12, 2021

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with our app. We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this.

And I do understand your feeling at that time when you had issues with our app and I wish that you contacted us via 24/7 LiveChat so we can assist and support you.

Along with this, I am going to work and discuss with our development team to improve our app to make it more user-friendly.

After calling you to ask about the issues, we really want to have a second chance to support you.

We hope to see you and assist you one day.

Fortify Skincare

The recent updates PageFly made to their editor are awful. They took away a lot of necessary functionalities. Although their support team are very responsive, the general team lacks a lot of knowledge of their own product. It took them days just to figure out how to make banner images for the slideshow responsive on all screens and even after back and forth with numerous support team members, I still had to figure it out myself.

July 12, 2021

On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for everything that your bad experience with our app and service.
Thank you for staying with us so we can have a chance to support and fix the issues for you.

I will train our support team more to make sure they can provide the best service for you.

Once again, I would like to send our sincere apology to you and we promise to fix all the bugs as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if you need any assistance. We are always here to help you.

Nudists

This app has been preventing us from making edits to our page using a theme we purchased after seeing this product is not the best fit. There is little to no help to figure out how to remove page fly code bits from our page

July 11, 2021

First, I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy and make you have a bad experience
With PageFly, you will need to create new pages from scratch instead of editing existing Shopify pages. Regarding your feedback about the issue of the code, our team is trying to optimize to make them clean, we feel so sorry for this inconvenience.

I hope that we can have another chance to assist and support you to help you to build beautiful and high-converting stores.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very annoying support to deal with! That is my #1 concern with apps because if I have problems, I need them fixed asap. Wasted hours of time to figure that out. All I need was a very basic question answered...

May 11, 2021

Hi Ryan,

I'm contacting you regarding the bad experience with our app. On behalf of our whole team, I would like to send you our sincere apology for everything that made you frustrated.

I know how you felt at that time, I do understand your feeling when you had troubles with our app, and I hope that you can give us a second chance to fix all the bugs and solve all remaining issues with our product.

We would be so happy if you can come back to the Live chat and we are always there to wait for you. Our whole team really wants to assist and support you, Ryan, can you come back? Or we can make the video call if it's convenient for you, I hope that through the video call, we can understand your issues and then I will work with the development team to fix all.

You and your satisfaction are so important to us, and we really don't want to miss a potential customer like you.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards
Kate Nguyen | PageFly | Customer Success Manager

Chibebe® NZ

Lost all of a page design because I have a few sites for the same item (territorial sites) and had one open with pagefly so i can edit another to be the same. LOST IT ALL. The copy / paste styles feature doesn't work either, which is worse as i spent the last hour manually trying to mimic my other site so the pages matched. If you copy the content and paste it yourself, it doesn't paste in the same style, so you still have to style it. You also have to try a million times to change a font color etc. Deleting the app asap.

July 7, 2022

When I read your feedback, I understand how you felt at that time.
On behalf of the team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for everything that makes you sad and unsatisfied.

Regarding the issue you mentioned in the review, we really want you to give us a chance to check and fix for you. We also contacted you via Live chat about this issue and expressed our desire to assist you but we haven't heard from you.
But we are always here when you need us.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Stay away from this app - we builded every product page with their system and everything worked well - until they made their intern update. From that moment on everything broke down. Our product pages showed other products, the texts were not longer to be seen, the product images and products suggestions were wrong! We reached out to the customer support and were fobbed off with the regular "we will fix it as soon as possible". If you are a shop owner you know what i am talking about: we were loosing customers, our social ads were linked to the wrong products = so we are loosing money for the last 4 days!

March 14, 2022

Hi,
I am so sorry for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our product and service.
I do understand your concern and feeling when the bugs happened and caused issues for your pages.
After we received your review, I and our team together checked all and tried to fix the issues.

Regarding the support service you mentioned in your review, we are having some new operators who are well-trained.

Thank you for giving us more chances to assist you, we will try our best to improve PageFly as well as our support to make you more satisfied.

PushDryson

Location Hong Kong SAR

#Nothingworks After the new update nothing works. Thank you..... I use Pagefly for a long time and it was very useful but i dont know why you make this many changes without testing it in a beta.. Everything is buggy.. dont work.... realy frustrating

March 14, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had and everything that makes you feel unsatisfied.
Even though our team tested the new version before releasing it but there are many bugs, we are truly sorry about this.

All of us don’t want this issue to happen, we totally understand your feelings and this is also our pain. I would like to thank you for all of your timely feedback.

Our whole team is nonstop trying our best days and nights to fix all the issues and bugs that the app causes. Many of them were fixed.
We will bring you an excellent version as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you need any assistance from us, it’s our pleasure to help you.